[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, I'm not nativ to this board and I hope I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 12.jpg (351KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
351KB, 1920x1200px
hi,

I'm not nativ to this board and I hope I don't offend anyone but here we go.

I'm working on a project about superficial knowledge and would like your help with it.

I want to build some sort of digital dioaramas depicting important historical ( or fantastical, as in scenes from lord of the rings) events that I know not really much about.

In fact I don't really know all that much about history except for standart german higher education.

could you describe historical events for me ?
you can describe them as subjectiv as you like and be as vague and metaphoricaly as you want. the more detail you can put in there without having me really understand the scene, the better.
>>
File: d.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
2MB, 235x150px
A wild man comes out of the wilderness and looks something like this except dressed in furs and hides.

He talks to a Roman and appears friendly and later removes his garb and adopts civilized manners and clothing, yet still seems gangly and out of place in them.

He encourages the Roman and his legions to follow him back into the wilderness as friends and allies to bring civilization to his people, then as they are marching in a long line in the deep dark forest they are set upon by many other men like the wild man.

In the last scene the wild man is sitting looking at his dead Roman friend with a plain emotionless expression on his face
>>
>>2422863

perfect,
this is what I'm talking about
>>
>>2422875
ok, try this one on for size

imagine a motley crowd of people amidst roman ruins, broken columns and such, all in varying tribal garb, bizarre headdresses, furs and hides, impractical and ill fitting , some of them fighting, some don't look very well, some toiling with work which doesn't seem all that useful due to their bad tools and poor technique, others idle and just gawping at the sky. from the west comes a noble looking fellow and with him are knights and foot soldiers, priests and scholars with books, merchants with handicrafts, clearly coming to benevolently teach them what he has learned

to his horror they start grabbing at his cloak, throwing his tools about and eating pages of his books, one of the crowd comes at him with a club

unsheathing his sword he decapitates this one and the group recognizing his strength start bowing before him while some hastily put on the new clothes and pick up the tools, hammers and chisels

the noble then leaves, but as soon as his back is turned they turn on each other, a ploughshare is used as an impromptu sword, the hammer and chisel is used to chisel another man's skull, one of the crowd adorns a torn piece of cape as though he is now the roman emperor, another holds up a muddy torn bible wearing a dear's head with the mouth agape like the parting at the top of a mitre as though he is now the pope
>>
>>2422965
deer's head rather
>>
>>2422965

nice , great details going on here and I still dont know anything about it
>>
you guys were a great help allready, if I could get 1 or two other events I would be very greatfull.

4 events so I couldchosse 3 to work with would be great !

I'll post the results in a few weeks
>>
last bump , maybe I'm able to get one last scenario
>>
bumping for op
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.