[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give a concise explanation of the true power structure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (24KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
24KB, 400x401px
Can someone give a concise explanation of the true power structure of the Roman Republic please.
>>
>>2420069
Fucked up.
>>
>>2420069
At what point? The power structures changed over the course of history as the needs of the republic and the characters at play changed.

At a very rough level, the Roman Republic was organized by a principle of oligarchical solidarity, which channeled the political ambitions of its elite citizens into projects which would benefit the res publica. There were also avenues for populist politics through elections and the tribunal system, the primary concerns of the populace being land ownership, especially important to returning soldiers, the granting of citizenship, especially important to provinces that were being integrated into the roman system, and social welfare in the form of grain, especially important to the overcrowded population of Rome.
>>
>>2420069
>concise

Polyarchic pseudomonarchical crypto-oligarchy.
>>
Chaos is a ladder.
>>
modern law, top-down.
big baws
baws
mini baws
wannabe baws
ciaos
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.