[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a civilization both discriminate against women and elect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How can a civilization both discriminate against women and elect a woman as their leader?
>>
>>2416839
People would rather have a woman as a leader than have someone from outside the royal family be leader.
>>
How can a civilization both kill men and elect a man as their leader?

really steams my noodle.
>>
They didn't discriminate against women.

Women may be of equal intelligence but they are physically weaker, burdened by childbirth and have less interest in "nerdy" work or "macho" things like warfare. If you had limited resources and were going to invest in someone's education you'd invest it in a boy, unless of course you were very rich.
>>
>>2416839
There is a genuine explanation as to how this could occur but ultimately I don't want to enable people who bitch about discrimination like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>2416857
>Women may be of equal intelligence but they are physically weaker

Nah, they are inferior in both aspects
>>
File: 1486209989989.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1486209989989.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>2416857
>Women may be of equal intelligence
>>
>>2416873
Now now, let's not be needlessly misogynistic. There may not be many female geniuses but they exist.
>>
>>2416873
Yeah, you are right. They are of superior intelligence but still.
>>
>>2416873
>>2416883
Lets be truly fair and look at the stats. From what I recall they are less likely to be stupid, that is to say the common woman is most likely smarter than the common man.
Thing is while their standard deviation is smaller, their average is slightly lower as well. These two factors combine to lower their upper limits of intelligence. While there's more varaition and chance for genuine retards in men there's also the highest chances of upper level due to how broad their range is and given the edge by their average being just over female
>>
File: 1477365300010.gif (715KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1477365300010.gif
715KB, 250x196px
women for their supposed equal intelligence sure are good at utilizing it to climb into positions of power and wealth.
>>
Is it just me or does it seem like the East was more likely to produce female rulers?
>>
>>2416895
Not every cultures women are the same at all.
>>
>>2416839
Same way people accepted a man as leader: Female ruler claimed that she was descended from god, or had a Mandate of Heaven saying she could rule. Peasants accepted this because they don't wanna fuck with God.
>>
>>2416968
This a trend exhibited by the entire species. Culture doesn't play much of a part
>>
>>2416925
Which East?
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (57KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
57KB, 533x594px
>>2416857
>Women may be of equal intelligence
>>
How do Asian societies even manage to discriminate against females when all a woman has to do to pass for male is get a haircut?
>>
>>2416915
its hard to compete when the culture you are in is slanted against you from your very birth.
>>
>>2416839
In the case of China, it was one woman in 3000 years of history, and she wasn't "elected", anon.
>>
The "patriarchy"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.