[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So why do you like history class? >Loads of people go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1456598794936.png (27KB, 278x306px) Image search: [Google]
1456598794936.png
27KB, 278x306px
>So why do you like history class?
>Loads of people go on about how you can help the world with history, knowing the past prevents mistakes in the present
>Comes to me
>I like it because it's enjoyable, I treat it like a story. I do not care for the numerous spooks chanted in this class room thus far, I only care for how it serves my interest, and in this case, it serves me interest by being pleasureable to learn about.
>>
Pretty spot on OP, I gotta give you props for this one.
>>
>>2414862
Same. Historical knowledge definitely helps understand the world and our current path, but I mostly read it because of how amazing it would have been to experience certain cultures and events. Also I write a lot so it helps me come up with plots
>>
should have just played it safe and virtue signaled like everyone else, everybody will remember you as the weird smelly childish autist from here on out
>>
>>2415417
fuck em, they are nothing to me
>>
>>2415427
What is nothing?
>>
>>2415427
Ouch! Careful with that edge
>>
>>2415427
This is the second thread in the last two days people have used /his/ to come out of the historical nerd closet.
>>
>>2414862
>>2415427
>stirnertoddlers
>>
>>2415458
Bitches love historical knowledge, I never hid it. Dumb hoes will think you're a genius if you can talk about the 15th century and link it to a current problem
>>
ITT: Cringe
>>
>>2415490
>LE CRINGE EVERYTHING IS CRINGE XDZFXD
fuck off
>>
>>2415449
>seriously caring about a bunch of university students who spend more time wondering which fine piece of ass to stick their schlong into over any sort of refinement or learning
>>
>>2414862
Please tell me you didn't actually say "spooks".
>>
>>2414862

The historical work is a verbal structure in the form of a narrative prose discourse that purports to be a model, or icon, of past structures and processes in the interest of explaining what they were by representing them. The past is formless.
>>
>>2416082
this is the only correct answer OP
>>
>>2415927
Of course he did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.