[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has the west always been so gynocentric compared to the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why has the west always been so gynocentric compared to the rest of the world? Is it a good thing?
>>
>>2413408
It hasn't.
>>
I hate this board.
>>
Tha pic brings memories, they used it in a theosophical group for their internal magazine.
>Enter to ask a few questions
>they want to initiate me into everything in sight
Fucking hell
>>
I don't think anybody can say why. I just like to assume that apart from a few brief periods western men have been chronically whipped since they first came into existence.

When the hordes of barbarians were sacking roman cities women were right there with them. Justinian let his wife run the empire alongside him. Among the Germanics we have women like Brunhilda of Austrasia, who became legendary. Similarly there were women like Sikelgaita in the middle ages who weren't just allowed to act independently, but were political forces in their own right. The huge influence of the Marian cult, and all the female saints who were honored as influential religious leaders are yet further evidence of this phenomenon.

It is difficult to say whether it is good or bad. It seems to me like just an intrinsic aspect of western culture.
>>
Boy is that one kitschy picture
>>
>>2413422
/his/ was a mistake

Why moot didn't make it.
>>
File: 1477622294424.jpg (53KB, 1304x199px) Image search: [Google]
1477622294424.jpg
53KB, 1304x199px
>>2413688
>>
>>2413688
who?
>>
File: 1487910442254.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487910442254.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>2413524
>kitschy
Whenever I hear that word, I imagine the greasiest, jewiest kike I can possibly think of rubbing his hands together fast enough to start a fucking fire
And I'm probably pretty spot on with you, Goldberg
>>
Something about our genes. I wouldn't mind if women were receptive but they really aren't.
>>
>>2415401
lol wtf, why this fullblast /pol/ishness right out the gate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.