[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW CONSTANTLY HAVE TO HIDE MY POWER LEVEL FOR NO BENEFIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
22KB, 633x758px
>MFW CONSTANTLY HAVE TO HIDE MY POWER LEVEL FOR NO BENEFIT WHATSOEVER BUT SOCIAL INCLUSION

THAT'S IT! IM TIRED OF THIS INAUTHENTIC CONSUMERIST CULTURE OF FAKE CONVERSATION!

NO LONGER WILL I PRETEND TO BE A BRAINLET! FROM NOW ON, I AM GOD!

FROM NOW ON, I WILL UNAPOLOGETICALLY TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HISTORICAL PERIOD I WANT AND WITH ANYTHING I WANT!
>>
>>2411150

Good. And I will mock you when your inane, idiotic opinions reveal themselves. Have fun.
>>
>>2411150
do it faget
>>
>>2411150
We are God and it actually really would be cruel to target people's children.

Because the ones that did are going to hell.
>>
>>2411158
AS IF YOU COULD OVERCOME MY MIGHT!
>>
>>2411150
>""""Pretending""""
Sure, anon.
>>
File: angrypep2.jpg (50KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
angrypep2.jpg
50KB, 500x486px
>tfw have to constantly avoid correcting the professor in history class so I don't look like a pretentious dick
>>
>>2412931
CHRIST THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!
>>
>>2412931
shoot up your school senpai
>>
>>2412931

>be in HS mythology class with total cunt teacher that everybody hates and everyone can sorta-smell her bullshit but the kids aren't quite old enough to articulate it

>she openly admitted that she had never seen Star Wars, which in retrospect is completely reasonable but it was good ammo for a bunch of teenage boys to hate her and to distrust her as a teacher of mythology

>teacher somehow goes into Elian Gonzalez/Janet Reno current event, and mentions how it was right take the kid out or something

I vaaguely seem to remember saying something about Waco, she sorta-parries (this part I know for sure) "well at least they got that x-year-old boy out of there" (I HAVE TO CHECK THE TIMELINE HERE BUT I SPECIFICALLY REMEBER GETTING THE AGE RIGHT, BEING ON-TOP OF THE STORY AT THE TIME):

>I snidely retort*: he's x-1.

>she loses it: "WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH THIS CLASS."
>I lose my opportunity and sheepishly go "um, nope lol"

>I later describe the incident to my dad and dad describes to me the time he flustered his own teacher and got into the exact same position and he rose up and taught the class for the remainder of the hour, thus shaming the teacher

>tfw my dad BTFO of me, hard
>>
>>2411150
Dude calm down and go to university. It will be the same bullshit at first but by the end of a bachelor's all the scrubs will have been sifted out.
>>
>>2413115
he sure showed that teacher!
>>
>>2413202
and the class
>>
>>2412931
I did this once and only once and it was because she said the Armenian genocide was the first one of the 20th century on an exam despite openly stating that the Herero genocide was the first not even a week earlier.
>>
>mfw i do coke and start talking about history stuff with so much passion even if others don't give a shit
>>
>>2412931
>confront professors politely, after everyone has left the class
>they appreciate it

I used to think I was socially maladjusted but it turns out I was a normie all along.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.