[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What caused the 1967 Israeli Arab war? What tactics did the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (84KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
84KB, 600x801px
What caused the 1967 Israeli Arab war?

What tactics did the Israeli use to win?

How did the Arabs react to the occupation?
>>
>>2402155
>What caused the 1967 Israeli Arab war?
the two most subhuman religious groups being placed in close proximity to each other
>>
File: 1470062065660.jpg (133KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470062065660.jpg
133KB, 546x700px
>>2402178
>>
>>2402178
Not a very good post m8
>>
>>2402178
FPBP
>>
>>2402180
>>2402184
Triggered
>>
>>2402207
You're on the wrong board
>>
The war was caused by nationalist governments in Egypt and Syria seeking to legitimize themselves by defeating a foreign adversary.

Being Arabs, they didn't shut the fuck up about the impending war, and wagged their dicks for a period of weeks before the actual beginning of hostilities.

This led to the Israelis surprise attacking them, destroying 90% of the Egyptian Air Force on the ground, and then spending the next 6 days dropping napalm on routing Egyptian conscripts.

The Arab world got unbelievably butthurt that the Juden didn't just let themselves get pushed into the sea.
>>
>>2402178
What's wrong with Judaism?
>>
>>2402292
Basically this. The Jews were tired of having to deal with their shit.
>>
>>2402300
Not him but Halakha is even more barbaric and draconian than Sharia.
>>
>>2402300
its a religion entirely base on the first testament
>>
>>2404059
A majority of Jews nominally follow parts of it, just a tiny segment go in whole hog. Plus the mitzvot are for the Jews only, they don't try and make it applicable to everybody.
>>
>>2404059
Do you actually know about Halakha or do you just know about image macros from /pol/?
>>
>>2402235
I think you're on the wrong website
>>
File: six day war.png (558KB, 800x3137px) Image search: [Google]
six day war.png
558KB, 800x3137px
>>
>>2404788
Sharia is for Muslims only as well
>>
>>2404811
Do you actually know about Sharia or do you just know about image macros from /pol/?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.