[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Mary was the mother of Jesus, and Jesus was the Lamb of God,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1124.jpg (34KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
34KB, 403x403px
If Mary was the mother of Jesus, and Jesus was the Lamb of God, does that mean Mary had a little lamb?
>>
Yes. That is what that song is about.

The More You Know.
>>
>>2401646

Not OP, but maybe you can help me.

If Jesus was the lamb of God, and offered for our sins, why are lambs given as sin offerings supposed to be female?
>>
https://youtu.be/zmuECTZjECI

A cute!
>>
>>2401662
Because Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?
>>
>>2401662
I assume its because the female lambs were more valuable and the sacrifice is all the greater for it
>>
>>2401662

Jesus is/was an androgyne.
>>
What colour was the lambs wool and did it accompany her often, where ever she went?
>>
Mary had a little lamb,
A little plate of scones with jam,
A little plate of deviled eggs,
A little pile of chicken legs,
A little pie, some chocolate shakes,
A couple dozen frosted cakes,
And that is why sweet little Mae
Fell through the parlor floor today.
>>
>>2401667
>keeping a goat inside your house
>>
>>2401662
Jesus was a clone of Mary, down to having two X chromosomes, but with the single change of an SRY that made him physically male.
>>
>>2401662
The tradition of sacrificing lambs during passover existed before Jesus was born
>>
>>2402898

It also had nothing to do with sin and forgiveness of such. Jesus isn't the lamb of god, to affirm Israel's separation from Egyptian mores.
>>
>>2402814
Keeping a dog inside is no better.
>>
>>2402902
Jesus expiates death. That's the real meaning of his association with the lamb. The slaughter of the lamb and the spreading of its blood caused the Angel of Death to pass over the homes of the Israelites. Jesus, by his slaughter and bloodshed, likewise causes Death to spare all those who follow him.
>>
>>2402902
>>2403016
So ultimately i means Jesus tastes great with gravy and roast potatoes?
>>
>>2403156

He's delicious. That's why Christians eat his flesh every Sunday.
>>
>>2403180
>ywn taste the actual genuine body of Christ.

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEEEEE?!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.