[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question, is fascism the closest thing there ever was to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1486386457544-his.jpg (895KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486386457544-his.jpg
895KB, 707x1000px
Legit question, is fascism the closest thing there ever was to a meritocracy?

>inb4 /pol/ shit fuck off
>>
>>2399150
nope, fascism is just an oligarchy where the leader's personal friends are the oligarchs
>>
>>2399150

>knows he's /pol/ posting
>does it any way
>>
>>2399150
No, French military during the Revolution and the Empire was.
>>
>>2399164
Op here, legit not /pol/
Just sae this somewhere and wanted to discuss
>>
>>2399150
>everyone is pre-ordained on the basis of their race alone
>meritocratic

Even for a polturd you;re a fucking moron, OP.
>>
>>2399331
Fascism isn't inherently about race, you idiot.
>>
>>2399150
no, not close at all
>>
>>2399331
>hurr durr fascism is muh racism.
No.
>>
>>2399164
>anything fascism related is /pol/
Leftypol cuckold logic
>>
If fascism is theater, the rulers of the meritocracy are the ones best at acting. Looks count more than what you actually believe.
>>
>>2399348
>I'm sixteen and I think I'm deep
Fascism doesn't even have a real definition, but if it did you can't ignore the most prominent nation to be called fascist: Nazi Germany. It was exceptionally racist.
>>
>>2399150
Imagine if this picture was true for every allied bullet fired in WW2.
>>
>>2399404
That's actually the difference between fascism and the version that was implemented in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>2399404
Fascism is extremely reactionary. People who don't fit in are cut down and the ones who stand out are the foreigners.
>>
>>2399150
Nazi Germany was in nepotism overdrive so no.
Maybe in the military, but definitely not in the civilian and pseudo-military branches.
>>
>China has been famous for being a meritocracy for 1000 years
>Hurr fascism is the greatest meritocracy
How does it feel being a brainlet?
>>
>>2399150
how is bending to the party line a meritocracy?
>>
>>2399700
Even in the military Hitler replaced the heads of the army with yes-men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blomberg%E2%80%93Fritsch_affair
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.