[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

didn't know is this was the right place to post but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 52216_n.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
52216_n.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
didn't know is this was the right place to post but what do you think of reenactors specially ww2 but could be earlier or later
kinda want to join a group or what ever
>>
File: knights.jpg (119KB, 634x526px) Image search: [Google]
knights.jpg
119KB, 634x526px
Literally LARPers.
>>
>400lb gebirgsjager cosplayers
>>
id be interested in maybe reenacting as the Spanish blue division in ww2 i think they are just interesting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0

Did American knights really exist?
>>
In the United States, the traditional muzzleloading community is very in depth and active. While there usually aren't exactly reenactments, there are tons of events where people dress up in period clothing and basically hang out.
>>
>>2396349
what are you talking about civil war reenacting is huge
>>
>>2397754
this
I was part of a Confederate reenacting group as a kid and I really miss it, camping and being around huge groups of people who all love history
>>
File: burger.jpg (57KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
57KB, 560x420px
>>2396100
sad
>>
>>2397835
American "history" isn't real history, fool
>>
>>2396111

Yep. It's all LARP and there's nothing wrong with that. You're dressing up as a character that isn't you. The sooner everyone admits it and gets over it, the better.
>>
File: 1484601091138.jpg (165KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1484601091138.jpg
165KB, 1024x724px
I would happily get involved in re-enactments although would probably stay well clear of WW2 as for some reason i get the feeling it would attract some fucking weirdos
>>
Been going to these things forever.

In the Philly area there are tons of Revolutionary War reenactments, Brandywine, Valley Forge, etc.

In Virginia you got tons of Civil War reenactments, the whole state was a battlefield.

That's all I know from first hand experience.

It's good times anons. Loads of fun. Lots of other /his/tory nerds. No fucking stupid normies to ruin shit.
>>
>>2396111
>that fantasy armor

Why fucking bother
>>
>>2396100
It's a cool fun hobby.

They also have the habit of making everyone in history look like a fat 56 year old man.
>>
>>2396100
Well there's reenactment threads on /k/.

>>2396111
LARP isn't such a shameful title anymore. Zombie LARPs and Murder Mystery weekends are getting pretty mainstream. Lots of Normies get involved now.
>>
>>2396130
Thats somekind of gross-deutsche
>>2398112
>Hermann goering reenactor
>needs a glider only for himself
>>
>>2396100
Reenacting is an enjoyable hobby, but it's expensive as fuck. Also, the scene is kind of populated heavily by fat old cunts.
Some of the public can also be very hostile towards German reenactors in my experience.
>>
>>2396349
What are you talking about I reenact RevWar and have had several reenactments with over 400 participants
>>
>>2398112
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>2396111
>wearing sneakers
>ruining the fun and immersion of everyone around you

if I was into LARPing I'd fucking hate those people
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.