[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fucking fuckity fuck was this fucking guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lbj-racist-quotes.jpg (63KB, 592x738px) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist-quotes.jpg
63KB, 592x738px
What the fucking fuckity fuck was this fucking guy's fucking problem? fuck
>>
>>2393971
Old people don't like change.
>>
>>2393971
Daily reminder the only source for those quotes is 20 years after the fact and hasn't been corroborated anywhere else
>>
>>2394126
This. Republicans love to repost this and respond woth this image (without using a real argument) but there is only one shady source that this was ever even said by him.
>>
>>2393971
Well regardless of whether the quote is true or not the swift happened

and republicans managed to get southern whites, who voted democrat and democrat only, to vote for GOP.

Southern strategy is a fucking weird phenomenon
>>
free votes
>>
it really is amazing how blacks changed their votes

they orignally all voted for repulbicans like at least by 90% becacuse the republicans freed them from slavery

then FDR rolled around and said hey we'll give you guys welfare if you vote for us and they said okay

then lynd B rolled around and gave them even more welfare and the rest is history
>>
File: nyt spill.jpg (76KB, 1159x531px) Image search: [Google]
nyt spill.jpg
76KB, 1159x531px
The left knew the truth all along, but instead of treating the problem as it should be, they manipulate it to benefit themself
>>
>>2396521
Why don't we chop off people's hands while we're at it?
>>
>>2396495
Most blacks were voting D after FDR. LBJ didn't change the votes all that much, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>2394126

oh thank god i didnt have to say this. thank you, anon.

>>2396242

half the US is a caste system, that's why things are weird
>>
>>2393971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
>>
>>2396622

>US is a caste system, that's why things are weird

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>2396558
What he did do was nuke the Southern democratic heartland.

To think there was a time where California was solid Red and Texas was solid Blue.
>>
>>2396902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9IMJAcbjs
>>
>>2396521
And WHO could The Left recruit? You? Are you so out of tune to assume The Right panders to Rich, Powerful White Men because those Plutocrats' cause is actually "Just", or "Correct"? Don't insult us.
>>
>>2393971
As I have continuiously preached on this board and will mention again ITT, the US political system is about keeping certain groups in power and has very little to do with the the peoples opinion on domestic/foreign issues beyond a means of gaining more votes. Wether or not this quote was actually said is debated, but I wouldn't doubt it. Just like that wikileaks of the DNC email explaining how to "win the hispanic vote."
>>
>>2397388
>very little to do with peoples opinion
clearly, the president lost by 3 million votes
>>
>>2397406
Yes, Trump and gerrymandering in general is a good example of how political groups stay in power despite peoples opinions, but I think it goes beyond that. Even when the candidate wins the popular vote rarely do they ever keep all their promises and many of their policies are not actually consistent with their parties "beliefs". These politicians, they'll say anything if they think it will keep them and their party/candidates in power. These political groups do not have "policies," they have platforms. I realized this when I realized how incredibly similar the two major American political parties are at their core when it comes to policy.

And this is what it has been like for all of history. With the rise of liberalism power is more shared now, but the game hasn't changed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.