[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are organizations like the Illuminati and the Freemasons actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5761.jpg (41KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5761.jpg
41KB, 235x235px
Are organizations like the Illuminati and the Freemasons actually evil? What are their agendas?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
>>
>>2392971
The latter, no. The former, they don't believe so, but some people would disagree based on their own perceptions.
>>
>>2392971
the goal of freemasons was the end of all monarchy and the establishment of republics which could be easily more controlled by money and other means

its why freemasonry nowadays is mostly a joke but back in the day people had a reason to hate them since they were behind all kinds of anti monarchist plots
>>
>>2395658
Is there any proof of this?
>>
>>2392971

YES.

ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THE ILLUMINATI, THE FREEMASONS, KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS, OPUS DEI, ET CETERA, ARE MUTUALLY HOMOLOGOUS BRANCHES OF THE ZIONIST TRUNK —THEY ALL CONVERGE IN ZIONISM.

SUCCESSIVELY, ZIONISM HAS AS ITS TELOS A WORLD REGIME OF TOTAL SLAVE CONTROL, IN SERVICE OF SATAN/YHWH, AND OF THE DEMIOURGOS.
>>
>>2392971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CHQCYg12w
>>
>>2396087
As an Opus Dei member from south america, I can tell you with extreme confidence jews are loathed.

They literally killed our Savior.
>>
>>2396264

THE LOWER RANKS IN ALL THESE ZIONIST ORGANIZATIONS ARE MOSTLY IGNORANT REGARDING THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATIONS.

CATHOLICISM ITSELF IS A JUDAIZED RELIGION; CATHOLICISM IS NOT AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY; IT IS JUDEOCHRISTIANITY.
>>
>>2392971
Well, the Illuminati was clearly evil back when it operated out in the open. If they are still active, I can't imagine why they'd be good now.
>>
>>2396293
>CATHOLICISM ITSELF IS A JUDAIZED RELIGION; CATHOLICISM IS NOT AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY; IT IS JUDEOCHRISTIANITY.
Still bluepilled as ever
>>
>>2396264
>Opus Dei
kek, literall secret society member would ofc see other secretsocitiesy as competition
>>
Jim Marrs said it, "If it ain't an act of god, it's a conspiracy."
>>
>>2395658
>Monarchical loyalist organisation
>Speaks against elected governments
>Is now considered anti-monarchist by idiots
Current year worst year.
>>
>>2396574
what else is there?
>>
File: 9876131.jpg (336KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
9876131.jpg
336KB, 800x1186px
>>
>>2392971
Their explicit goal was to make people happy by freeing the world of prejudice and superstition.
>>
>>2399120
:^)
Wow, good to know then, friend
/thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.