[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Nazi's hate Slavic people so much? I know the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why did the Nazi's hate Slavic people so much?

I know the whole muh Aryan supremacy thing, but they seemed to relatively tolerate all other white people expect Slavs. Aren't Slavic and Germanic people kinda closely related? Why were they so anal about slavs?
>>
You ever seen a Slav?
Then Imagine being surrounded by them throughout your whole eastern border
>>
Slavs occupied land germans wanted
>>
The Slavs follow the falcon.
>>
File: 1487032288974.jpg (36KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1487032288974.jpg
36KB, 500x373px
>>2386728
Because they are subhuman and need to be exterminated
>>
>>2386728

It was an excuse for German expansion and "colonization". Nazi racial ideology was fluid as fuck and changed whenever it was convenient, i.e retarded Croats who think they are "le ubermensch XD" because Germany let them kill Serbs and play with Guns, same with the Bosnians and other Balkan slavs.
>>
>>2386728
better question is why do you not hate them?

they're animals, dumb vermin who use up resources that are better suited to the empowerment of the State. they're such a thorn on the side of human progress that killing 26 million of them still didn't so much as put a dent in the goal to improve humankind with their removal.
>>
>>2386768
>Because they are subhuman and need to be exterminated
I agree. The subhuman Nazis need to be exterminated.
>>
File: TOPKEK.jpg (612KB, 800x1263px) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEK.jpg
612KB, 800x1263px
>>2386768

And how well did that work out for you?
>>
>>2386728
The German Empire hated them too
>>
File: laughingrus.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughingrus.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
>>2386776
>>2386778
>>2386743

70+ years later and they are still mad that the biggest chimpout of all time failed.
>>
It was probably for the sake of the war effort.
>>
>>2386728
hating the joos is not a sufficient excuse for war so they needed to also pick something that's actually a majority somewhere nearby
>>
>>2386728
Slavs aren't white, they are savage asiatics and in the 1930's they were basically under Jewish dominance, just like America today.
>>
>>2386728
Because they wanted the land on which Slavs lived.
>>
Germanic people are superior to Slavs. That is probably the reason they keep losing their lands to Slavs for the last 500 years. Also, at the end of WW2, many German Aryan women tasted Slavic cocks and never went back to frigid limpdick Hans.
>>
>>2386776
This, a large portion of Germans had Slavic ancestry too, especially eastern germans whom many were just germanized poles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.