[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be conceivable for a civilization to completely segregate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1463068928166.png (686KB, 634x875px) Image search: [Google]
1463068928166.png
686KB, 634x875px
Would it be conceivable for a civilization to completely segregate itself along sexual lines, with all the males living on one side of the country with females at the other, with both groups meeting once a year for the purpose of reproduction?
>>
>>2384577
No, that is a horrible idea and I would kill myself in such a society.
>>
>>2384584
But women wish to be ruled by women and men wished to ruled by men.
>>
>>2384577
There was a tribe on the amazon rainforest that worked exactly like that iirc.
>>
>>2384609
Don't don't wish to be ruled.
>>
>>2384577
No, humans do not have a yearly mating cycle. And if they did such a process would be unnecessary.
Forcing everyone who wants to be pregnant to be pregnant before going back to a segregated life would also lead to a large burden on society. Furthermore, having two parents has been shown to help kids psychology.
>>
>>2384616
But Hillary Clinton said the future is female I don't want to be ruled by women.
>>
>>2384624
Who do you want to be ruled by?
>>
>>2384632
Other men
>>
>>2384638
That's desperate and pathetic.
>>
>>2384645
Why? I'm not comfortable with women in power sorry. A woman being in power is against my interests as a man right off the bat.
>>
>>2384652
In a democracy the people in power are public servants, they're not there to rule you but serve you.
>>
>>2384655
That's wrong though.
>>
>>2384656
According to who? it's also how other successful power structures are organized to function.
>>
>>2384665
democracy is a sham especially because women use their sexuality to fuck their way to power
>>
>>2384670
Well if power is slavery then I don't see the issue.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.