[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he ever shave his mustache? He literally had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why didn't he ever shave his mustache? He literally had it the same style since his twenties.
>>
>>2382022
My dad is the same way.
>>
>>2382022
I dont know but its fucking gross
He skeeves me out, and its not just the genocide.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-18+at+05.24.30).jpg (57KB, 631x755px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-18+at+05.24.30).jpg
57KB, 631x755px
>>2382030
>>
>>2382030
>I dont know but its fucking gross
>He skeeves me out, and its not just the genocide.
Maybe you should spend less time imagining your blowing him?
>>
>>2382030
>genocide
>>
>>2382022

That mustache style became popular once soldiers had to start keeping most of their face smooth for a good gas mask seal. He continued to wear it after the war as a symbol of "the war never ended for me."
>>
File: hitler-ww1.jpg (57KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-ww1.jpg
57KB, 400x417px
>>2382632
sort of, but not nearly to the extent that hitler had his stache trimmed
as a matter of fact, he kept his mustache much larger during the actual war anyway, so...
>>
Brand recognition, basically.
>>
>>2382929
This.
>>2382022
What kind of a faggy question is this anyway? Men have to change their appearance, else it's gross?
>>
>>2382644
That could be early in the war
>>
>>2382644

Maybe his larger mustache is the reason why he got blinded by a gas attack, and PTSD motivated him to keep his 'stache shorter for "next time" while simultaneously virtue signalling "I'm a vet who keeps his 'stache short because I know what it's like to have a loose mask seal."
>>
>>2382022
>What is noble?
>Apparent frivolity in word, dress, bearing, through which a stoic severity and self-constraint protects itself against all immodest inquisitiveness.
hitler was the most noble of them all, according to NEETzsche
>>
>>2383139
I don't understand that quote, does that mean that swag is good/noble?
>>
>>2383164
if you dress and act like a retard at a distance, but clam up when people try to get close to you then you're noble

see napoleon's hat and autism
see hitler's stache, lederhosen and autism
>>
>>2382644
im p sure i heard it somewhere that he shaved it short after a gas attack, dont quote me on that however
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.