[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like, can we just all agree that believing one wing is "superior"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: stupid.jpg (28KB, 480x360px)
stupid.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
So like, can we just all agree that believing one wing is "superior" is stupid?

Thanks.
>>
The enlightened, mature ideology is old-school (pre-1970s) social democracy. Nazis, reactionaries, and communists are depraved LARPers.
>>
>>2380182
Yeah, especially if you don't define what it means for something to be good.
>>
File: d37Bn0T.png (56KB, 589x296px) Image search: [Google]
d37Bn0T.png
56KB, 589x296px
>>
>>2380229
It was the reactionaries who created all those social policies you socdem faggots now love to wank over, I'd be a little more grateful if I were you.
>>
>>2380182
Nazi regime was objectively superior to Soviet regime
>>
>>2380259
>This
yep
>>
>>2380299
Certainly preferable to live in so long as you weren't "degenerate"
>>
>>2380182

so why do stormfags hate the soviet union so much when it seems like something they would like? values strong men, a spartan lifestyle that rejects the ostentatious and decadent ways of the west, strong dictator leader, nationalistic spirit, militaristic.
>>
File: Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (83KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag_flag_original.jpg
83KB, 400x289px
>>2380299
>>
>>2380299
That's not saying much.
>>
>>2380182
So like, can we just all agree that believing """"neutrality"""" is "superior" us stupid?

Thanks.
>>
>>2380543
Ideologues don't read.
>>
>>2380543
more and more the younger generation of Americans (not the ones who grew up during the cold war) are realizing what European traditionalist and nationalist knew for a long time. The USSR are was ultimately better for the European race than America despite being exoterically communist.
>>
>>2380182
They both are.
>Both will oppress you.
>Left wing nuts starve you to death
>Right wing cunts will drag you to unwinnable wars.
>>
>>2381741
>The USSR are was ultimately better for the European race than America despite being exoterically communist
no it wasn't fuck off with that shit
>>
>>2380262
No
>>
>>2382327
You're right, German history and culture thrived under Hitler's regime
>>
File: Dank.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dank.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>2381741

> from line of Mennonite refugees

> people actually defending Stalin
>>
>>2380299
Then why did they get fucked so badly by the soviets in ww2
>>
>>2382327
Compare conservative, White Warsaw Pact nations to decadent, anti-White west led by America.
>>
>>2380182
Centrism is a lazy ideology for drunks.
>>
>>2386076
When you're at war with literally the entire rest of the world, and outnumbered 100-to-1 it's a bit hard to win your crusade against the banking establishment and establish a true third way to peace.
>>
>>2386146
Well if the whole world was against your regime i guess it wasn't that superior after all.
The USSR had by no means a good regime so i think they were objectively equally as bad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.