[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Hitler really hate slavs or was it just Himmler and people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1487082219826.jpg (166KB, 486x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487082219826.jpg
166KB, 486x666px
Did Hitler really hate slavs or was it just Himmler and people like him? Stormfags keep trying to convince me of this but they haven't shown any evidence.
Is it true?
Is there any evidence that he personally hated slavs?
>>
Yes, there was a general consensus that Slavs were basically niggers back then and tha nazi racial theory just took it to a new level. They viewed them as retarded apes used by the Jews. Like Slavs were irks in lord of the rings or something.

They weren't the final boss for nazis, but the entire nazi idea was colonizing Eastern Europe and Slavs were in the way so fuck em. Also, their actions in the eastern front vs in Western Europe show how much they hated them based on the pure brutality and savage as they treated Slavs.

Stormfags are just desperate for followers so try to lie about it to convince retards.
>>
File: 1486797304722.jpg (193KB, 1400x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1486797304722.jpg
193KB, 1400x1002px
>>2377650
I've tried bringing up how Soviet POWs were deliberately starved and forced to live in inhumane conditions, and how western POWs were treated well enough, and how explosive ammunition was permitted for use on the Eastern Front but not the Western Front, but stormfags just deflect and say the starvation was because the Soviets were bombing supply lines or some such nonsense, or how it was Himmler who did all that and Hitler dindu nuffin
>>
>>2377650
>Stormfags are just desperate for followers so try to lie about it to convince retards.
I thought that stormfags were on the rise.
>>
Hitler treated Slavs that historically were under the German sphere of influence well enough, even though he ranted about Vienna crawling with Czechs and Croats in Mein Kamof kek
>>
>>2377639

I know litte of Hitler's true emotions towards things because I never found it worth my while to study a dead Pagan, Christian,Jewish, coke addict, Roman LARPer.

But I know he hated gypsy culture.
Slavs were among some of the gypsies.
Also he wanted to claim the old lands of the Holy Roman Empire and clense them. Much of the land between Germany and Macedonia was Slavic as well as much of the surrounding area East of Germany. So he wanted this land tp be Aryan instead of Slavic.

This possibly could also just be for propaganda purposes. I mean how do you kill off millions and millions of people without your own people questioning your motives? Make them hate the people you're killing too.

This is all just general knowledge though, I have no Citations to give you.
>>
>>2377662
They don't understand that nazism is really just hitlerism. He was the most autocratic ruler I know of and that's the reason people have a hard time categorizing nazism because it was just whatever hitler wanted at that particular time.

Himmler was were he was specifically because he was a sniveling sychophantic beta who would do whatever hitler told him as opposed to some alpha male like Rohm who Hitler was scared of due to his Strasserist leanings. The SS was HITLERS army as opposed to the SA which was the army of the nazi party. So the idea that Himmler did all this on his own is fucking retarded

tldr-stormfags are memeing larpers and idiots who know dick about the one 13 year long period of history they are obsessed with
>>
>>2377639

Hitler hated Slavs, but until summer of 1940, he could keep a handle on it. Speer reported Hitler was spending more and more late nights with Goebbels and each time Hitler came back with a deeper hatred of the Slavs every time.
>>
>>2377639
Stormfront is financed by Russia. That's why they try to force aryan Slav meme.
>>
File: 1487290996319.jpg (166KB, 1300x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1487290996319.jpg
166KB, 1300x1754px
>>2377719
Source?

>>2377729
What are you talking about? I've been on Stormfront before. Rarely have I ever heard them speak positively of Slavs.

>Hurrr muh noble germanic warriors dindu nuffin they wuz just trying to liberate russia from communism
>HURRR DA EBUL ASIATIC MONSTER BOLSHEVIKS RAPING INNOCENT GERMAN WOMINZ
>>
>>2377719
Gobells couldn't stop fucking some Czech actress though, Magda had to ask Adolf to get him to stop.

But yeah Hitler and Goebells definitely used to spend a lot of time together having spoopy conversations until 4 in the morning, Goring complained about it.
>>
>>2377737
Who was more autistic

Himmler or giebbels?
>>
>>2377739

Goebbels was an edge naster, but once he realized the complexity of a prolonged war with Russia, he threw all his support behind Speer and his efforts to revamp the German industry into total war doctrine

Himmler was autism. Between his private castle, his expeditions to Tibet, his genocide and his delusions of being an army commander it was a wonder why Hitler didn't have him killed sooner.

At one point a frustrated SS Einsatzgruppen officer decided to show Himmler an execution by machine gun and Himmler fainted. Reinhard Heydrich had nothing but the greatest contempt for him when he had to more or less carry Himmler back to the car.
>>
>>2377834
>At one point a frustrated SS Einsatzgruppen officer decided to show Himmler an execution by machine gun and Himmler fainted. Reinhard Heydrich had nothing but the greatest contempt for him when he had to more or less carry Himmler back to the car.
What was he frustrated about?
>>
>>2377853

Mass executions by gunfire was having a serious drain on troop morale. He felt that if the job was going to be done, there had to be a far less personal way to get the job done.

To expediet the search for an alternetive, Himmler have a first hand experience of it. So playing on Himmler's bravado, he invited Himmler to Prague for a demonstration. He lined 100 men up, the machine gunner fired and Himmler fainted. After that Himmler tasked Heydrich, and by extension, Eichmann to find a more humane solution to the final solution.
>>
>>2377913
>Himmler had to have had.
>>
>>2377681
>land the be Aryan instead of Slavic.
You don't know what "Aryan" means, do you?
>>
>>2377921
In Hitler's racial theology its a different thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.