[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the once great and advanced Indus Valley civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: f_kumbh_mela_pollution.jpg (49KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
f_kumbh_mela_pollution.jpg
49KB, 530x300px
How did the once great and advanced Indus Valley civilization devolve into this?Really made me think
>>
Indo-European scum.
>>
>>2370429
id like to know too
>>
>>2370429
devolve to what? Extremely poor people living in filth?

as long as there have been cities there have been slums, it didn't devolve it just never improved for some
>>
aryans, muslims and anglos
>>
File: 552299285_49613c12ed_z.jpg (108KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
552299285_49613c12ed_z.jpg
108KB, 500x375px
How did the once great and advanced Roman Empire devolve into this?Really made me tink
>>
>>2370429

1. THE INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION COMPRISED NORTHERN, AND NORTHWESTERN CONTEMPORARY INDIA, AND CONTEMPORARY PAKISTAN; THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO YOUR POST IS FROM A PLACE IN SOUTHERN INDIA.

2. INDIAN CULTURE IN GENERAL DEGENERATED DUE TO INVASION, PERVERSION, AND USURPATION, BY THE TURANIAN VEDICS FROM THE ASIAN STEPPES, AND ALL THAT THAT ENTAILED SOCIOPOLITICALLY, SOCIOECONOMICALLY, AND SOCIOCULTURALLY.

3. INDIAN CULTURE DEGENERATED FURTHER BY INVASION, PERVERSION, AND USURPATION, BY THE ENGLISH COLONIAL POWER, AND ALL THAT THAT ENTAILED SOCIOPOLITICALLY, SOCIOECONOMICALLY, AND SOCIOCULTURALLY.
>>
Were they ever really beyond that? Even ancient Indian writings allude to them being disgusting creatures before being a disgusting creature was even a thing.
>>
It was always that way. The great things invented there were a result of the more educated classes doing shit. Even then once you left those "gates" of civilization it was shit. And that is because anyone of a lower caste was pretty much never allowed to advance. They were stuck and all but forced into living in poverty. This just became a bigger issue because, unlike the past, India now has about a billion people, most of which are of that lower caste so there is a hell of a lot more squalor whereas in the past ya could spread out to villages and somewhat control shit. Now it is just a mess.

Granted, India is trying to lessen that taboo about the caste system, but good fucking luck with that now.
>>
File: get a life.jpg (113KB, 631x476px) Image search: [Google]
get a life.jpg
113KB, 631x476px
>>2370429
>How did the once great and advanced British Empire devolve into this?Really made me think
>>
>>2370451
>Gypsy
"How did the once great and advanced Indus Valley civilization devolve into this?" Still applies
>>
>>2370429
Out of control population growth after ww2.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.