[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think WW1 would have played out if Britain, accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ger-kaiser-review[1].jpg (119KB, 700x603px) Image search: [Google]
ger-kaiser-review[1].jpg
119KB, 700x603px
How do you think WW1 would have played out if Britain, accepted the Germans offer of neutrality in 1914?
>>
>what kinda ebin germaniums you want senpai?
>just groß my shit up
>>
France would be German clay right now.

France was already battered with British assistance in WW1, there's no way they could have held out without it.
>>
>>2369278
Europe would be German.
>>
cool pic
>>
>>2369303
>>2369308
Wasn't it Britain rejecting their offer that made the Germans, turn their attention West?
>>
>>2369303
inb4 buttblasted french
>>
>>2369278
France would've lost to Germany around 1917, and it would have been 1871 all over again
Germany wouldnt have annexed them like utter retards itt believe, but they'd have stolen some lands and imposed reparations

Europe would have feel to German domination for a while until another stronger power (USSR?) woud have rose
>>
>>2369303
You'll receive fifty smug frenchmen claiming this is lies but you're right. Even with Britain, France was holding on by a thread, and British troops basically matched French troops in numbers by 1916.

>>2369694
>Germany wouldnt have annexed them like utter retards itt believe, but they'd have stolen some lands and imposed reparations

This. Why do so many fail to grasp real life isn't fucking hoi4 and you don't annex countries of totally different social and linguistic backgrounds?
>>
>>2369778
>and British troops basically matched French troops in numbers by 1916.

Yeah, nah
By late 1916, Britain was making its first relevant contribution to the Western Front since the beginning of the war, but the French still made up for around 75% of the troops and Britain merely 25%
It's only by late 1917 that they became matched

That being said, it's obvious that France couldnt have won alone, I doubt even the French would dispute that
Germany was the strongest european country of the time, and neither France nor Britain could have defeated it alone
>>
>>2369278
>britain accepts offer of neutrality
>germany then goes to war
>britain enters the war by unexpectedly attacking germany
D E V I L I S H
>>
File: genghis-khan-wc-9308634-1-402.jpg (166KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
genghis-khan-wc-9308634-1-402.jpg
166KB, 1200x1200px
>>2369778
> you don't annex countries of totally different social and linguistic backgrounds?
That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>2369804
>By late 1916, Britain was making its first relevant contribution to the Western Front since the beginning of the war

Britain compensated though, due to the war against the turks in Palestine and the Sinai, and the Blockade on Germany choking it.
>>
>>2369850
Mongols aren't the same as the idea of a country with defined borders and cultures wasn't a thing.
>>
>>2369278
not much, america would just have a handfull more faggots to mop up is all, and by the end of it take that tiny island you call a country to dump all our landfill. thanks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.