[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just another mass murdering jew that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Don't mind me, just another mass murdering jew that you all forgot existed
>>
>>2366958
All commies are massmurderers.
Murdering and repressing are most important parts of communism.
>>
>>2366958
>jew
>Personally oversaw Kamenev and Zinoev interrogation and execution during the purges
>Got executed by yezhov

Yes anon, Jew killing Jews on Stalin orders that got executed by a Jew on Stalin orders is a very important historical figure.
>>
If you dropped the jew shit i might qctually be able to take you seriously /pol/.
>>
>>2367034
I understand, it is hard for people to take the deaths of millions of people seriously
>>
>>2367042
I love this kind of rhetoric. Why does him being a Jew matter?
If all Jews must accept guilt because some "bad" man somewhere was Jewish then that makes white guilt incredibly justified.
>>
>>2367048
Because modern US foreign policy adheres strictly to what benefits Israel and the Jews most to an absurd degree snd it's resulted in many wars and millions of deaths.
>>
>>2367048
Of course it does. Justice will only be sated when all caucsoids and all adherents of abrahamic religions are wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>2367055
First, the wars had little to do with Israel second they benefited (or were supposed to benefit) US of A, third Obama hardly "adhered to what benefits Israel".

Also it's unrelated and outside of 25 rule, so ficke off pollack.
>>
>>2367055
And what does that have to do with a Jew connected to the CCCP?
>>2367065
Fair enough I guess. More of a live and let die type
>>
File: bolshevist kike commie.png (78KB, 349x465px) Image search: [Google]
bolshevist kike commie.png
78KB, 349x465px
>>2366958

DELET THIS
>>
>>2367097
You're a fucking retard in every sense of the word, I hope you're just a shill because no one can be this dumb, you mother FUCKING Jew I hope you die in a car crash and burn
>>
>>2367098
CCCP was Jewish plot to destroy orthodoxy and was first and largest supporter of Israel in its early years. It's relevant that he's Jewish because people should know the collective guilt of organising massacres and wars throughout history, a practice that they continue in the present day.
>>
>>2367122
Hey, stop biting this. You only make JIDF look less hilarious and in charge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.