[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Never forget that the Russians are common blood-stained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the medal man.jpg (139KB, 1021x1440px) Image search: [Google]
the medal man.jpg
139KB, 1021x1440px
"Never forget that the Russians are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity, a repugnant mixture of bestial cruelty and immense stupidity."

What did Zhukov mean by this?
>>
nobody really knows
>>
>when you have a medal for every one of your men killed during your operations
>>
>The Nazis? A trifle! It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, Nazis have a preset ammunition limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and were defenseless.Ivan, show them the medals I won!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2366282
Jesus, humans were just like toys in his mind.
>>
>>2366282
>Now I want you to remember that no Russian ever won a war by living for his country. He won it by charging across an open field into a machine gun nest and getting ripped to pieces.

-Georgy Zhukov, giving his famous pep talk to the 3rd Guards Tank Army
>>
>Sun Tzu said that the way of war is the way of deception. I say that the way of war is the way paved by Russian 20 year olds

Truly a tactical genius
>>
do you think they had to invent new medals to give this guy once they ended up giving him is 4th or 5th copy of a medal?
>>
Obviously he really was a double agent for the Nazis. Russians just couldn't die at a fast enough rate for Hitler to win.

This is why we live in the right timeline. America got the nukes first.
>>
>>2366305
He means that if you invade a country 20 times larger than yours without complete technological supremacy you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>2366305
He means you have a meme understanding of history.
>>
File: Zhukovsgreatestdefeat.jpg (23KB, 294x450px) Image search: [Google]
Zhukovsgreatestdefeat.jpg
23KB, 294x450px
>>2367458
He means you have no sense of humor!

>I must unite the Russian people under one graveyard.
>>
>>2366282
"The new Bacon Double Cheeseburger was quite delicious. There were copious amounts of crispy thin bacon, plenty of cheese, and wayyyy too much ketchup and mustard. The thing packed a flavor punch, and for a $1.89, it was a pretty good deal. As I said in my previous post I’m not a fan of Mcdonald’s beef, but the flavor and crunch of the bacon aided in overcoming my fears."

What did Zhukov mean by this?
>>
>send hordes of russians to their certain death without giving a flying fuck
>still win and be known as hero

How does he do it?
>>
File: zhukov.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
zhukov.webm
1MB, 854x480px
Minsk Encirclement: Germany:Unknown(possibly light) USSR: 400,000 casualties

Smolensk Encirclement: Ger:10,000-20,000 casualties USSR: 500,000 casualties

Battle/Encirclement of Kiev: Ger: 120,000 " " USSR: 700,000 " "

Battle/Siege of Leningrad Ger: 500, 000 " " USSR: 1-1.5 million(just soldiers, not including civilians)

Battle of Moscow: Ger: 400,000 USSR: 1,200,000

Battle of Rhzev(aka The Rhzev Meat-Grinder) including Operation Mars: Ger: unclear(100,000-300,000) USSR: unclear(200,000-400,000)

Battle of STALINGRAD: Ger: 850,000 USSR: 1,250,000

Battle of Kursk(including the Soviet counteroffensives Kutusov and Rumyantsev): Ger: 50,000(Kursk); 170,000(Kursk+Soviet counteroffensives) USSR: 200,000(Kursk); 800,000(Kursk+Soviet counteroffensives)

Dnieper Campaign/Crossing: Ger: unclear(400,000?) USSR: unclear(800,000-1,500,000)

Operation Bagration: Ger:400,000 USSR: 300,000-700,000(unclear)

Vistula-Oder Offensive/Campaign: Ger: 300,000 USSR: 200,000

Battle of Seelow Heights: Ger: 10,000-15,000 USSR: 20,000-30,000

Battle of Berlin: Ger: 250,000(not including 100,000 civilian casualties) USSR: 300,000

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2366291
so he only lost, like, 50 men? that's not bad. In fact thats pretty outstanding
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.