[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw people before christ treated their slaves much better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>mfw people before christ treated their slaves much better than Amerifats in 19th century
>>
lol Indians of a certain tribe near me used to carry on their belts at all times a specialized hammer designed for best puncturing human skulls called a "slave killer"
>>
I wonder how many instances there are of an ancient roman keeping a slave in their basement, severing all their limbs but keeping them alive until they're corrupted and broken into a shit-eating fully insane animal

I wonder how many instances there are right now
>>
>>2365199
>before christ

How old are you?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_elephant
>>
Americans weren't fat back then.
>>
>>2365202
That basically happened to a concubine in Han China.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi

Happy fapping I guess.
>>
>>2365186
nah, you could kill roman slaves with impunity, they were considered property and other nasty stuff, and mine slavery was literally a death sentence.
>>2365265
possibly propaganda, though.
Let's hope.
>>
>>2365202
Well ancient rome had about 50 million citizens at its height right? So if 1% of the population were psychopaths, roughly only 500,000 people would be capable of doing that from an ethical / moral level. Unless the slave was some kind of personal enemy, but thats not really sadism.

Modern world population is 7 billion, so 1% of that is is 70 million. So there are more psychopaths in the world today than there were citizens in the roman empire. Interesting.

Good thing our institutions are so strong. They'll protect us right? Lol
>>
>>2365265
Jesus Christ
>Have crazy bitch mom and powerful dad
>Dad always goes off to fuck his whore instead
>He even likes the whore's kid better than you
>Dad dies and mom goes full "Mommy's Little Angel" on you
>Find Dad's old whore blinded with no limbs or tongue in your bathroom
>How am I supposed to shit like this
>Descend almost immediately into a spiral of alcohol and whores yourself, proving that your father was right in wanting the other son to take charge

fucking Hans
>>
>>2365328
Also,
>try to protect your half bro
>one day he won't wake up for morning hunting
>figure mom's forgotten all about it
>come home, he's dead, his mom's in your bathroom
How are you supposed to react to that?
>>
>>2365186
How exactly is picking cotton even comparable to what >>2365297 mentioned you stupid euroshit.
>>
File: 1419934586284.gif (475KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1419934586284.gif
475KB, 499x374px
>>2365338
>Around the winter of 194 BC, Liu Fei, the Prince of Qi, Emperor Gaozu's eldest son born to Lady Cao (曹氏), visited Chang'an and he and Emperor Hui attended a banquet hosted by the empress dowager. Emperor Hui honoured Liu Fei as an older half brother and treated the latter respectfully. Lü Zhi felt offended and secretly instructed her servants to pour a cup of poisoned wine for Liu Fei, and then toasted him. Just as Liu Fei was about to drink the wine, Emperor Hui realised his mother's intention and grabbed Liu Fei's cup as if he would drink from it. Lü Zhi immediately jumped up and knocked the cup out of Emperor Hui's hand. Liu Fei then offered to give up an entire commandery from his principality to Lü Zhi's daughter Princess Yuan of Lu, and Lü Zhi accepted and allowed him to leave.

Honestly, if it comes to the point that your mother is actively trying to poison your family in front of you inside a royal fucking banquet, and you STILL can't even exile her, you're a worthless beta who deserves the shame given by shitposters thousands of year in the future.
>>
>>2365186
even aztecs treated their slaves much better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.