[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supply side economics >demand side economics Are people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486722888897.png (340KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486722888897.png
340KB, 640x720px
>supply side economics
>demand side economics

Are people really this dumb? You can't have supply unless you have demand, and you can't have demand unless you have supply. The only solution is an equal balance of both systems.
>>
>>2362822

Supply side economics says that the government should engage in policies favorable to businesses.

Demand side economics says that the government should engage in policies favorable to consumers.
>>
The best form of economics is one that realizes the effective demand is always below full employment, when the quantity theory of money would be true.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2363077
>quantity theory of money

You already proved yourself wrong.
>>
It is more difficult to regulate demand. A simple example would be an orange seller and their many daily customers. If you want to ensure people can get high quality low cost oranges through good policy it is generally easier to look at the orange seller than the personal whims of 100s of people.

>>2362853
Supply side economics helps the consumer. If you want to stop people selling rotten fruit it is easier to tell the orange seller they aren't allowed to sell rotten fruit than to fund PSAs to warn consumers about the risks when buying fruit.
>>
>>2363175
Can't you read. I basically said the quantity theory of money is rarely, if ever, correct.
>>
>>2362822
>You can't have supply unless you have demand, and you can't have demand unless you have supply.
Yes, they're like two sides of the same coin. Hence "supply side" and "demand side."
>>
>>2362822
You might be an idiot.

Nobody wanted an iPhone until they were invented, marketed, and produced.
>>
>>2363253
Raising or lowering money wages
Raising or lowering interest rates
Buying stock off of a firm/company about to go through a slump

All of these regulate demand. They are very easy to accomplish. The government does the second aaaallllll the time.
>>
>>2363274
Japan's doing all 3 and manipulating their currency lmao
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.