[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the 1950's in America considered so highly today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 49

File: 5uNE3lo.jpg (285KB, 1500x995px) Image search: [Google]
5uNE3lo.jpg
285KB, 1500x995px
Why are the 1950's in America considered so highly today in comparison to previous decades? Is it because of all the cold war pro-US propaganda?
>>
File: original.jpg (68KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
68KB, 640x434px
>>
>>2358925
You called?
>>
>>2358925
>Is it because of all the cold war pro-US propaganda?
Yes
>>
I don't even see it regarded so highly except by old people who lived then due to nostalgia goggles. People in the future will be saying how great these times were compared to the future.
>>
>>2358960
>shit keeps getting worse
>Nah brah, it's just nostalgia
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>yeah bro don't you know the 50s were a hellish dystopian shithole don't you know nobody actually enjoyed living in comfy suburbs with 2.5 children a dog and a ditzy wife content with just making a warm deal hahaha don't you know leave it beaver was a complete fiction and wasn't a highly relatable representative of the ideals of the decade hahaha everyone hated the 50s it was pure hell don't you know the best decades were actually the 60s and 70s lmao
>>
>>2358975
When I said previous decades I meant 40's, 30's, 20's, etc
>>
>>2358975
But anon, RACISM AND SEXISM.
>>
It was cool moment where classical liberalism, progressivism and social conservatism combined to create a neat American nation with strong since of identity, unity, traditions but at the same time optimistically looking towards the future. The maymay of the 60s ended that and things have been downhill ever since.
>>
>>2358928
>communist jews behind race mix

He's not wrong, you literally would not have civil rights without jewish lawyers.
>>
File: 1480512477612.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1480512477612.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>2358975
>he believes in an idealized past AND is a dumb frogposter
>>
>>2359004
nah you're just a racist stupid redneck
>>
File: the quality of everything.png (11KB, 748x670px) Image search: [Google]
the quality of everything.png
11KB, 748x670px
>>2358974
this is pretty much how everything has worked since 1920

here's my extremely scientific chart
>>
>>2359021
>look up civil rights supreme court case
>"the case brought forth by Goldberg"

>look up immigration reform
>more jewsih lawyers

Go look up all of the civil rights and massive immigration reforms, it's literally all jewish lawyers trying to spite whitey
>>
File: 6149528.jpg (186KB, 355x445px) Image search: [Google]
6149528.jpg
186KB, 355x445px
>>2359029
He's right you know
>>
>>2359000
This, plus a shit ton of money and a great economy after world war 2 during a time when all the other leading nations were physically in shambles.

Also, the thing about >>2358975 is that you have to remember people were just like us. There were abusive parents, drug abuse, corrupt cops and law enforcement, racial strife, restricted ideological pursuit and development, and plenty of other negatives. Both the side that says it was perfect and the side that says it was hell need to reach a compromise already. If you were with the majority of Americans, you lived in a prosperous and well-funded society that allowed you to be very happy, but obviously nobody was maintaining some Leave It To Beaver facade unless things were going really bad for them.

Things like hate and anger still persisted. I'm not even trying to say that these things were bad, just that they were there. Sometimes, dad would come home and yell his fucking lungs out about something. Maybe it was his boss, maybe it was the Jews. The people living in the ideal American society were the same people picketing against race-mixing. They didn't think they were living in a utopia, they thought they were still in a very flawed society that needed to change. When you think that way, you're not always going to be happy.
>>
>>2359029
>rich people have rich people jobs
Wow who would have guessed.
>>
File: Rosensaft.jpg (109KB, 960x429px) Image search: [Google]
Rosensaft.jpg
109KB, 960x429px
>>2359058
White people were rich lawyers too but you won't find many white lawyer in any of the civil rights or immigration reforms cases of the 60's. Counting by lawyers for those "reforms" each case would probably be like 85% jew and that's being conservative

Or we could just quote the actual jews who destroyed the white only immigration to the US in 1965

>Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

OR, we could just look at what's going on today in the current years

>Why Immigration Reform Is A Jewish Issue

lol

>http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=50

lol

Jews always want nonwhite immigration to white countries but in israel they always want jew only immigration. how do you not see this double standard
>>
>>2359073
Forgot my links lol

>Why Immigration Reform Is A Jewish Issue

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/04/why-immigration-reform-is-a-jewish-issue/430806/

>Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform

http://forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
>>
“The more diverse American society is the safer [Jews] are,” Glickman told the Forward.
>>
>>2359073
>>2359080
>a minority has a vested interest in making minorities more accepted
Wow
>>
>>2359183
literally moving that goalpost buddy
>>
>>2358925

Post-WW2 euphoria. You have millions of young men coming home from filthy trenches in Europe, looking to start families and start businesses. Many of these young men became the first people in their family to ever go to university because the GI bill. Wartime rationing finally was over and the immense manufacturing plants that had been consumed with the war were suddenly turned towards producing commercial products for consumers. Combine all that with strong social programs left over from the New Deal, and the end result was a feeling of abundance and opportunity never possible before at any point in history.

>TL:DR everybody was just really damn happy the war was finally over
>>
>>2358925
>>2358928
>>2358943
damn 50s woke af
>>
>>2359183
Which is precisely why multiculturalism just doesn't work!
:3
>>
>>2359229
Here's a neat little question why would you care if some Jewish people helped with getting equal rights for other minority's? Or is that part of the evil conspiracy to bring da white man down?
>>
>>2358975
> nobody actually enjoyed living in comfy suburbs with 2.5 children a dog and a ditzy wife

How about your "ditzy wife" who only married you because it was the only socially acceptable way to leave her parent's house and only acts content while you're around for fear of being beaten

How about your neighbor who secretly hates having to live under constant, ultra-conformist scrutiny, but does so anyway for fear of being called a communist

How about the black janitor at your work who was denied entrance to university despite his excellent grades, denied a housing loan despite his outstanding credit, and denied a union-protected job despite his qualifications because of his skin color?

How about your older kid who has to be constantly aware of the fact that he'll be in the first crop of the draft when the seemingly inevitable nuclear war with the USSR begins?

How about your younger kid who might be forcibly institutionalized because another kid at school called him a "faggot" and the rumor spread that he was gay, regardless of whether or not it's actually true

But sure, yeah, the fifties were a grand old time.
>>
File: 1420065499768.gif (451KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1420065499768.gif
451KB, 500x313px
>>2359353
>I should feel bad because others feel bad
Hah.
>>
>>2359353
See this is the thing, having nostalgia for any other decade is acceptable while people seem to be working over time to paint the 50s as way worse than it actually was, it's unique in that way for whatever reason.
>>
>>2359353

All of these are issues that effect a small portion of the population.
>>
>>2359358
I bet you are one of those who'd cry the loudest once it hits you
>>
File: 1420069898645.gif (433KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
1420069898645.gif
433KB, 350x343px
>>2359385
>other people should feel bad because I feel bad
Are you a woman or something?
>>
>>2359364
I can do any decade. This thread is about the 1950s
>>2359366
Hmm, let's see
>Women
50% of the population right there
>Non conformists
No data, obviously, but probably higher than you think
>African Americans
10% of the population in the 1950s
>Men of serviceable age
Pretty significant chunk of the male population
>Gays/People accused of homosexuality
Former is usually around 10-15% of the population. Latter isn't calculable but literally anyone is vulnerable to it
>>
The 1950's was actually pretty dystopian, with millions of vets with hidden PTSD living in a shallow, materialistic proto-consumerist society trying to process the brutality of their 20's who were transferring their insecurities and nightmares onto their kids who became hippies and destroyed Western civilization
>>
>>2359358
Well I suppose if you take the viewpoint of a narsissistic toddler, yeah i guess it must've been pretty great
>>
>>2359418
Go be a woman somewhere else, sweetie.
>>
>>2359397
>I can do any decade. This thread is about the 1950s

Come on buddy you and I both know it's politically correct to paint literally any decade in a positive light except for the 1950s.
>>
>>2359432
Not right now, kiddo, mommy's talking to grown-ups
>>
File: 1486853642323.png (182KB, 481x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486853642323.png
182KB, 481x511px
>>2359439
>still retarded as an adult
Guess that's what you'd expect.
>>
>>2359434
No, I didn't know that, please explain
>>
>>2359353
>How about your "ditzy wife" who only married you because it was the only socially acceptable way to leave her parent's house
The alternative to this in the modern world is an ever increasing number of single pissed off men and barren older women. Not sure that what we have now is all that better.

>and only acts content while you're around for fear of being beaten
This was shitty though.
>>
>>2358975
>nobody actually enjoyed living in comfy suburbs
I'm kind of surprised that no one mentioned how negative a lot of the pop culture from that time actually was. Besides obviously idealized stuff like Leave it to Beaver and Ozzie and Harriet, media from the time doesn't really depict everyone as being happy. Even really well-known and popular books that depict life during/around that time like The Catcher in the Rye, The Bell Jar, and Revolutionary Road show the main characters as miserable. Rebel Without a Cause is all about how families are degrading and teenagers are all alienated and miserable. Hell, even I Love Lucy is mostly about Lucy being bored and frustrated as a housewife and constantly scheming up ways to do other things, like being part of her husband's struggling music career.
>>
File: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.png (132KB, 638x968px) Image search: [Google]
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.png
132KB, 638x968px
>>2359183
oh yes what a smart and sensible move on their part this is, truly i am impressed
so this is the power ... of ... the legendary jewish intellect ?
>>
>>2359468
>Cherry picking subversive literature in order to make a point about the life of the average person in the fifties.
>>
>>2359326
They care because they've been rejected from every other clique in their life and fart rightism is the only thing that accepts them.

It's not about facts or logic, it's about emotion and feeling "good" about yourself. That's why you will never be able to field an argument that can erode their positions, because you would first need to unmake their personality from the ground up.

The only cure for fascism is a bullet to the skull. I just can't wait until the "uprising" and le "race war" finally happens so I can put 5.56 NATO through their stupid bald heads.
>>
>>2359545
>subversive literature

McCarthy detected, ex-government isn't allowed on 4chan, reported.
>>
>>2359550
>their stupid bald heads
I actually have long thick flowing hair sweety.
>>
>>2359556
Good, it'll be better stained with your brain matter.
>>
>>2359545
The point is that not everyone was happy, and there's a clear trend of that idea being represented, even at the time. If someone is making an argument that the 1950s were great and everyone was happy, the people of the time saying themselves that they aren't is a pretty good indication that wasn't the case. And those are just the ones I could think of in a few seconds, plus they all feature upper or middle class white people, the group that supposedly had it great during that time.

Of course it's not proof that everyone was miserable, and it would be stupid to argue that. But it's also stupid to argue that everything was perfect and only certain kinds of people were unhappy. In reality, people were probably about as happy as they are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 145x136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 145x136px
>>2359550
>>
>Back then women only ever had sex with one person, women are degenerate today. Its womens fault for my lack of a girlfriend.

t. /r9k/

Some People have some weird ideas about the 50s/early60s.

Chads always existed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FFtht9k87k
>>
>>2359566
not the same guy but I notice the distinct lack of an argument
>>
File: hmmm.png (171KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
171KB, 1146x892px
>>2359038
>>2359358
>>2359393
>>2359432
>>2359444
>>2359566
>>
>>2359550
Why are anti fascist larpers always ten times as cringey as fascist larpers?

Ten bux says you never held a rifle in your life.
>>
File: snek.png (214KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
214KB, 2000x1333px
>>2358925
>>2358928
>>2358943

Because it's the last time that Americans were actually free.
>>
>>2358975
>living in comfy suburbs with 2.5 children a dog and a ditzy wife

You know, all of these didn't just fall on your lap, you had to work for it. It may be that it was easier to achieve it on the 50s, but still... I highly doubt that any of the faggots posting on this site would have to drive to chase and achieve this lifestyle.

I shudder to think how social autists were treated back then. The 50s weren't exactly tolerant on the "non-normies", not to mention there was little available to relieve societal pressure.
>>
>>2359583

How did poor people live back then? Was it still mostly farmers?
>>
>>2359567
>>2359559
>>2359468
>>2359353
Guys, this is all true, but the faggots you're arguing with will never agree.

- Black people aren't humans and thus deserve no empathy
- Women are just baby machines and should only be treated as such
- gays are the scum of the earth

Literally the only reason the 50's are idealized here is that
- White men were in charge of everything
- Medicine wasn't as advanced so no sperging about vaccines and other science
- Racism was chic
- Traditional white man-centric values were in place
- Religion was still relevant

But of course, this isn't how society really is. Humans are humans and will push back against the thinly-veiled utopia that exists only for white males.

But white men are the MasterRace(tm) so they deserve everything. I'm not even uncle tomming for minorities/women, I'm just being a non-autistic rational person.

Much like what people are like off of the internet.

Apparently empathy doesn't exist here though.
>>
>>2359579
It's hilarious that's the kind of response you get for merely pointing out Jewish involvement in the civil rights movement. Something most Jews are actually quite proud of.

Anti fa types are fucking hysterical.
>>
>>2359583
Correct me if I am wrong but based on my cursory knowledge of the US, the 50s were pretty much the apex time to be american compared to the rest of the world. Europe was in ruins and Asia and africa were fighting violent wars.

All those large scale government reinvestments back into US infrastructure and general industrial growth must have put an increased demand through the roof.
>>
>>2358974
>keeps getting worse

Socrates said the kids of his time were the worst. We don't live in times of massive invading hordes, violent crime has dropped significantly, we don't die of massive plagues, we don't live in the wild or in ramshackle cities or feudal farms, etc. we have more and more comforts than ever. Anyone who thinks we live worse than the past is a lie. Except maybe morally. And even then we had societies in the past that did shit that would never fly today. Temple prostitites, palace filled orgies, a guy making his horse a ruler, rampant assassinations, vomitoriums, gay sex being seen as alright if it was with young boys or fellow soldiers, etc. Some societies would make us look downright puritanical.
>>
>>2359604
>We
And there's the operative word. Meanwhile all that shit is not only happening overseas but it's coming toward us. And now there's people that actually welcome that sort of thing and consider allowing it "inclusive".
Oh, and while they don't control the government, they control society. Still feeling comfortable?
>>
File: dsg475_500_350.jpg (43KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
dsg475_500_350.jpg
43KB, 500x350px
>>2359581
you mean when the upper tax rate was 90% and unionized labor dominated the economy?
>>
>>2359604
b-but muh Chads banging stacies and muh lack of pure virgin animu waifu !

I hate the "we're living in the worst period of time" tripe. Every time I see it I cringe so hard

Life expectancy has objectively gone up literally everywhere in the world from the 1950's. The US life expectancy back then was laughable. That should be enough to show society isn't degenerating at all.
>>
>>2359559
It's not that we think everyone was happy, we just think that everyone who MATTERED was happy.
:^)
>>
>>2359617

You realize there have been worse incidences than that, right? Whether it be immigrant invasions toppling Rome, Mongol hordes, a united Muslim caliphate, etc. Keep shit in perspective. The sky isn't falling, you paranoid nigger.
>>
>>2359621
This image makes the conservative's brain hurt.
>>
File: alan turing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
alan turing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>2359583
Anon, you're not thinking for even a damn second

Why are males autistic and weird these days? Because boys at school have been taught not to play rough, we've been steered away from physical pursuits into playing Game Boys and reading Harry Potter

Sure, there would have been autists in the 50s too, no doubt (Alan Turing's probably a good example, pic related) but I reckon there were far FEWER of them.

These days you have MILLIONS of males in the Western world who play video games, program computers, are into liberal politics, wear check shirts and skinny jeans, sip lattes in Starbucks, etc. They like girls, but they have no idea whether they'll ever marry or have kids - in fact many of them probably say "what's the point in marriage and kids, you only die anyway", because our current culture is so nihilistic.

Back in the 50s, many of those sorts of guys would been pulled into manufacturing jobs, farm jobs, well-to-do suit-and-tie jobs too, because those were the jobs that were going - and they would have been persuaded to have kids early, and the girls would have been well up for it too.

I wish I lived back in the 50s, I really do.
>>
>>2359626
>life expectancy
Woohoo you get to look forward to dying old and decrepit and senile and functioning as a money printing machine for various physicians and hmos what an achievement.
>>
>>2359643
Shit I'm 31 and you make me feel old being here. Fuck off gramps.
>>
>>2359637
Except people fought back then. People are now welcoming that shit under the guise of "inclusivity" and "acceptance".
>>
>>2359645
This isn't really an argument. You want to die earlier? What the hell is wrong with you? Just don't be an unhealthy fuck and you can enjoy old age. Jesus what the fuck is wrong with this place? am I having a stroke?
>>
>>2359626

I know. And he rants about some immigrants. Which is an issue but it isn't worse than the past. I wish he could have lived to see the Muslim caliphates fuckkng everything nearby and invading the entire middle east and Byzantines, or when the Germanic tribes were wewuzing all over Rome and toppling it.

He thinks some terrorists and refugees are anything like some of those incidents in the past that literally changed civimization. I agree it's an issue, but worst times in history? Nah.
>>
>>2359659
>wahhhh why doesn't everyone see dying at the age of 80 in a nursing home shitting themselves as a net positive mommy you lied to me 4chan is nothing like Reddit!

You're not having a stroke you are literally shaking
>>
>>2359643
life can't stagnate like the 50's, retard. My dad was born in '51 and his parents were fine middle class but I've asked my grandparents before and they have no desire to go back to those days, especially my grandmother.

Stop idealizing the past and go do something about your future, faggot.
>>
>>2359600
>Black people aren't humans and thus deserve no empathy
It's easier to have empathy for black people when they at least attempt to emulate your culture, rather than exist as a parasitic subculture that mocks and undermines the nation it subsist off of, rather than expending the effort to carve out a nation of their own in Africa.
>- Women are just baby machines and should only be treated as such
Women are irrational and never happy, so I see no reason why society should be forced to contort itself to appeal to what they think they want, especially when what they think they want leads to the destruction of the society that landers to them.
- gays are the scum of the earth
https://vimeo.com/200672866
>>
>>2359661
Europe will be under a caliphate in our life time.
>>
>>2359665
You're doing it again
>shitting myself in a nursing home waaah
This is not representative of the population. What, do you want to die at 70 with metastic lung cancer in pain? Look, I can do it too. 70 is not old at all.

Have you even met old people? Fuck off, I don't even go on reddit
>>
>>2359653

And they are retards. But so are you. Nobody forces you to accept it or not fight it. And obviously a good portion of people do not like it given the massive rise in right wing beliefs in Europe and Trump was even voted in under the belief that he would stop it. So a good portion of the population doesn't like it. Just because they don't shout deus vult and chop the head off of every Arab they see doesn't mean they aren't pushing back. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>2359600
Empathy like empathy for the black bull who's sticking his dick in your girlfriend's vagina?
>>
>>2359643
>I reckon there were far FEWER of them
That's just you projecting and making assumptions be le born in wrong generation. I've worked with kids a lot, and boys are still plenty rambunctious and violent. Not everyone is an autistic NEET that never leaves the house and never played rough as a kid. As many have pointed out, every generation thinks that the subsequent one is full of wusses that don't know how to live.

>I wish I lived back in the 50s, I really do.
And what about after the 50s? As an old-timey tough guy that learned life by playing mumbletypeg and red rover, do you think you'd like living through the 1960s? What about when you lose your manufacturing job in the 1970s and are left with few economic options because you've never done anything else and now your job doesn't exist?

It can be fun to romanticize the past, but don't act like your idealization of an era you never experienced is the way things actually were. Most people I knew that were alive in the 50s didn't think it was anything special.
>>
>>2359637
>immigrant invasions
>immigrant
>invasions
A hearty kek.
>>
>>2359694

Yes, stormcuck. Your precious German tribes were the niggers of Rome and helped destroy it. And then claimed the "holy roman empire". We wuz romans and shit.
>>
File: black person.jpg (140KB, 570x788px) Image search: [Google]
black person.jpg
140KB, 570x788px
>>2359621
Yes, that's exactly what I mean - THE AVERAGE JOE was FAR freer than they are today!

>unionised labour
FREE ASSOCIATION, BITCH

Much better than an autocratic government bullying the little man

>>2359638
This image makes the liberal's dick hard, because all he wants is for a big strong black bull to peg him from behind
>>
>>2359581
>"free"
>literally banned Link Wray's "rumble" from the radio because it "sounded violent"
>it was purely instrumental
>>
>>2359707
You're right. I've been wondering why I think the way I do. Thank you for showing me the light. All this time I thought it was intellect and empathy, but it's always been because I wanted a large African-American man to wear a strap-on (?) and fuck my ass. Well guys, off to /pol/ to start my new life. Anon has showed me the way.
>>
>>2359701
I'm not a stormfag, I am actually a tankie. It's just funny to see immigrant invasions actually used as a term. It's also funny that the fall of Western Rome was often to the benefit of those who lived in it, with the crushing Roman taxes being lifted off of the average plebeian and the safety of the realm generally improving with the rogue Roman generals gone.
>inb4 muh bathouses
Those luxuries were rarely found outside of all but the largest cities, the average person likely never saw one in their lifetime.
>>
>>2359445

Last night I was having a conversation with a friend centered around the question 'Do you like talking to old people'? I made the comment that 'yes, I do, you can ask them stuff about the 50's'. Her response was 'yeah, the 50's were only good for white men.' This reply is a great summary of the cultural zeitgeist of young people.

History according to the young goes something like this;

40's: Fantastic, we stopped Fascism (and gave have of Europe to Communism)
50's: Terrible. Minorities, particularly women had it rough (in spite of the mass production of washing machines, refrigerators and vacuum cleaners)
60's: Great. Civil Rights (even though the civil rights movement started in the 50's. Veitnam)
70's: Fantastic. An economy for the people (forget the oil crises)
80's: Terrible. Growth of capitalism and deregulation ( forgetting the end of stagflation)
90's: Great. Bill Clinton and shit.
>>
>>2359717
>gave have of Europe to Communism
>have
>women had it rough (in spite of the mass production of washing machines, refrigerators and vacuum cleaners)
>these supplement civil rights

>CAPTCHA Books DUMAS
It is as if the stars aligned.
>>
>>2359649
I'm 25, why are you calling me gramps?

>>2359659
Yes you are having a stroke because apparently you would rather be childless but live until you're 100, probably with those last few years in a vegetative state, than live until your 60 but have a full life, with a beautiful, curvaceous wife and a healthy brood of six strong children

>>2359665
Kek
>>
File: nige cigar.jpg (90KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
nige cigar.jpg
90KB, 900x599px
>>2359668
>My dad was born in '51 and his parents were fine middle class but I've asked my grandparents before and they have no desire to go back to those days, especially my grandmother.
My parents, born in the 50s, have both DESPISED their lives - they're both heavily depressed and have taken medication

This is DESPITE the fact that they did everything properly. They got degrees, they worked good jobs, they bought materialistic shit because that's what everyone does these days. They didn't go to church because that's not cool anymore.

My grandparents had a WAY fucking better life - yes it was HARD (born in the 20s, they lived through the war), but their life was FULFILLING. They had a happy marriage (unlike my parents who divorced, like so many people these days), they were Christian, they went to church (sometimes), they had family values, they had three kids (my parents only had two), AND they enjoyed a fantastic retirement, with savings they had accrued through their lives. They went on holidays and enjoyed themselves, rewarding themselves for years of hard work.

Both my parents and my grandparents worked hard, and they've both earned well I suppose. The difference is my grandparents lived in a time of morals - family values, societal values. Community cohesion. My parents lived when maximising your possessions was deemed the most important thing in life. "Just buy this car and your life will be perfect!" - my grandparents NEVER bought into such thinking (my grandad was a fixer of everything, unlike today's "throw it away and replace it" culture).

>Stop idealizing the past and go do something about your future
That's why I'm contributing to the conservative, nationalist renaissance, my friend.
>>
>>2359353
>only acts content while you're around for fear of being beaten

my wife would be a lot happier if I could smack her one. Its truly the only way she will straighten her life out.
>>
>>2359717
Girls love to idealize the 20s for flapper culture and jazz parties while shitting on the 50s in the same breath for being misogynistic and racist in the same breath without an ounce of cognitive dissonance or even basic awareness.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>2359678
>What, do you want to die at 70 with metastic lung cancer in pain?
If you have a chance to have a big family with a beautiful wife, where both of you agree that family values are the most important thing in life, then yes. I would easily take that deal knowing I would die at 70 (which is a very good age to get to).

If the deal of living to 100 is weaker family values and smaller families, then you can take your deal and shove it right up your arse.
>>
>>2359740
>Aha! I'll use my anecdotal evidence, that'll get him!
>>
>>2359740
conservatism had nothing to do with a dead cultural construct. You'll have to start an entirely different movement friendo
>>
>>2359744
>without an ounce of cognitive dissonance

the irony
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (29KB, 474x535px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
29KB, 474x535px
>>2359709
White guys were free and that's all I give a shit about

>>2359714
>i am so le intellectually smart
Picture is for you

>>2359741
This

>>2359744
This too
>>
>>2359759
Why should I accept the death of the nuclear family and simply move on towards something new? Because Professor Shekelburg said so?
>>
>>2359764
>White guys were free and that's all I give a shit about

There's the answer to the OP.
>>
>>2359766
Because you will get left behind in the ongoing social revolution comrade. Time awaits no man, no woman, and no child, irregardless of their color or stature.
>>
File: smug frog 2.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog 2.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>2359751
Did you even read the post I was replying to?

>>2359759
We have :^)
>>
>>2359775
>whigish history

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>2359744
People don't talk about the 50s in a vacuum, its always in the context of someone implying that things were better in the past and someone disagreeing. Obviously if presented with a comparison of the 2 decades someone would be able to give you a consistent opinion. "Cognative dissonance" isn't a valid argument because every conversation has a different frame of mind, which brings up another point, what is relevant about your statement? Hypocrisy doesn't invalidate hypothetical liberals girls' statements on the 50s (though the actual facts on the matter might, which is what we're debating isn't it :)
>>
>>2359749
>have the prospect of living to 160 years old due to medical advances
>get beaten into a vegetative coma at 95 by coddled street thugs from an imported foreign culture because your society valued cosmopolitanism rather than cultural cohesion.
>get your plug pulled because you have no children to fight for you since you valued hedonistic individualism over starting a family
Sad.
>>
>>2359766
I'm not saying you should accept the status quo, I'm saying you shouldn't combine your ideals with a bunch of useless dead ones that will only drag your ideology into an area of lesser irreconcilability to whomever you're trying to convince.
>>
>>2359779
It's not even the idea of history moving to a defined "correctness". Shit changes, and you either follow or get left behind. Your way of life will die and a new one will take its place. No belief or ideology short of being Orwellian will change that.
>>
>>2359777
tagging your fake feelings for a dead culture to your degenerate 4chan board culture isn't going to solve anything
>>
>>2359785
>making strawmen
>>
>>2359780
Spousal abuse was so horrible throughout the 20s women managed to make alcohol illegal and dem negros were still share cropping, you don't pull oo la la bullshit over flappers and marijuana fueled jazz parties then turn around and complain about how bad the 50s were for women and colored folk in the same sentence I'm sorry it doesn't work that way honey :^)
>>
>>2359791
>Shit changes, and you either follow or get left behind.
Sounds like you need to hop on the new reaction bandwagon before you get crushed along with the rest of the leftist filth then.
>>
>>2359772
Exactly. When you decide to shit on people just for their skin colour, they kick back.

I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X when I was 17 or so. I fucking loved that book, because it was a story of a confused young man (like me), going out on the town, drinking, doing drugs (like me), trying to fit in and be cool and respected (like me)

And then of course he burgles a house, gets locked up in prison (which I haven't done, yet)

Anyway, and then he decides he wants to stand up for himself against people who disparage him just for the colour of his skin. And that book spoke to me so much because it was a story of a man standing up for himself, not being a little bitch, not playing by society's rules, saying "fuck you" to a society that judges him poorly because of his skin colour.

So that's what I want to do right now.
>>
>>2359798
>misrepresenting arguments
>>
>>2359799
Its like you didn't even read my post grandpa
>>
>>2359799
>it doesn't work that way honey
Neither does claiming victory in a debate is hinge your entire position on a strawman.
>>
>>2359775
If you're white then YOU will be left behind too.

You will be allowed to exist only as a cucked computer programmer, chained to your desk, while all the black chads fuck all the women.
>>
>>2359785
Kek, pretty much this.

>>2359798
>being a pathetic little beta faggot
I genuinely feel sorry for people like you.
>>
>>2359802
Historically, reactionary movements never last.
>>
>>2359813
Im pretty sure the average computer programmer is more likely to have a successful nuclear family than chad working at the lumber mill after failing to get his business degree at Tarant county community college. thats the problem, CHAD is the problem, tyrone is only along for the ride (white women)
>>
File: tmp_24491-rcnoa1a245072115.jpg (70KB, 473x631px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24491-rcnoa1a245072115.jpg
70KB, 473x631px
>>2359813
Yo' day ha' passed, honky!
>>
File: What's Wrong With Feminism.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
What's Wrong With Feminism.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
>>2359643
>Why are males autistic and weird these days?
>These days you have MILLIONS of males in the Western world who play video games, program computers, are into liberal politics, wear check shirts and skinny jeans, sip lattes in Starbucks, etc. They like girls, but they have no idea whether they'll ever marry or have kids - in fact many of them probably say "what's the point in marriage and kids, you only die anyway", because our current culture is so nihilistic.
There's a bit more to what's affecting men today
>http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2348009/#2350059
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
>Because boys at school have been taught not to play rough, we've been steered away from physical pursuits into playing
I agree with you on this
>playing Game Boys and reading Harry Potter
But, video games and certainly reading, even fiction can be a good influence and also constructive. I used to, and still do to a point. use video games, anime/manga, tv, the internet, reading and researching on my own to learn things and delve into subjects because I hated the school system
>>
File: very smug frog.jpg (32KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
very smug frog.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
>>2359793
>tagging your fake feelings for a dead culture to your degenerate 4chan board culture isn't going to solve anything
Sure because it's not like we won Brexit
Sure because it's not like we won Trump
Sure because it's not like Marine Le Pen has a real chance at the French Presidency
Sure because it's not like Geert Wilders' PVV party is set to become the largest in the Dutch parliament, in March, for the first time ever
Sure because it's not like the AfD are polling at 10 - 15% in Germany, which should guarantee them seats in the Bundestag - the first time since Nazi Germany that a far-right party will be represented in the Bundestag (the German parliament)
Sure because it's not like the Sweden Democrats have about 20% of the vote in Sweden right now
Sure because it's not like anti-immigration parties like the Danish People's Party, the Swiss People's Party, Lega Nord in Italy, the Freedom Party of Austria, the Norwegian Progress Party, the Finnish Finns' Party, are all seeing massively increased support after the refugee crisis
Sure because it's not like anti-EU sentiment is now higher in France than it ever was in Britain (about 60% compared to about 45% leading up to Brexit), and it is high in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, fucking everywhere
>>
File: Boomers.png (307KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
Boomers.png
307KB, 968x634px
>>2359840
>>
File: Baby Boomers.png (138KB, 1590x311px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Boomers.png
138KB, 1590x311px
>>2359843
>>
>>2359825
There's no reason for them to do so as they only exist to beat back the forces of "progress" when they start to wander off into the nihilistic weeds.
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (104KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
104KB, 600x1000px
>>2359803
>thinks race is only about pigmentation
Not true.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (56KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
56KB, 800x547px
>>2359808
Liberals:
>the 20s were amazing, I love the Great Gatsby!
>the 50s were horrible, muh sexism!
Liberals when called out on it:
>Nuh uh I don't think like that, strawman, strawman!

You literally don't even have the balls to stand behind your positions, top kek
>>
>>2359842
>"we' won Brexit
>"we' won Trump
YOU didn't do anything
your sentiments are not the same as the blocks of people who made those things happen, dipshit
>>
>>2359842
I don't understand this why do /pol/ and alt right people believe that you were the cause of these things and not the obviously ridiculous opposition
>>
>>2359397
Women were, on average, happier before sexual liberation. There are arguments either way as to why this is, but it's dishonest to say they all had it worse back then.

>gays are usually around 10-15% of the population
What the fuck? It's closer to 2%. Are you trolling?
>>
File: 1426711618704.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426711618704.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>2359857
>already addressed his shitpost
>repeats it more times
classic /pol/tard
>>
>>2359859
>your sentiments are not the same as the blocks of people who expressed the same sentiments as you do
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2359876
>everyone who voted for trump did it for memes and the 50s and for the 4chan glory
heh
>>
File: 1486520535232.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486520535232.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>>2359825
Please tell me more about the time America became communist :^)

>>2359833
>a white chad going to a community college to better himself is the problem
>a black rapist isn't a problem at all - he doesn't need to take personal responsibility for himself, because personal responsibility is racist (only when blacks have to take it)
Wew lad

>>2359836
This is genuinely what's happening and we have to rise up and stop it
>>
>>2359857
Do you know what a strawman actually is? You're acting like that's an argument someone actually made. It's not. The first mention of that argument in this thread is someone talking about women being hypocrites. It was literally just pulled out of someone's ass.
>>
>>2359813
Silly man, we are working to eliminate race!
>>
>>2359882
>he thinks we voted for Tump because of memes!
It blows my mind that people STILL don't understand why you lost.
>>
>>2359882
So all trump supporters are three eyed racist misogynist cousin fuckers except when they're not?

Why are you libcucks always trying to eat from two tables?
>>
>>2359883
The white chad going around being a dead-beat liberal letting his buddy tyrone tag-team his revolving door of women is absolutely the problem. Blaming tyrone for being tyrone is retarded, unless you think tyrone can better himself. Its chad, its always been chad. Once upon a time, chad settled down and did his job, but now he's got liberalism and its all gone to shit
>>
>>2359840
You're absolutely right reading is good, the question is what you read

In the 50s boys read Huckleberry Finn

Now they read fantasy stories. Not grounded in reality. That alone should tell you everything you need to know about the problem.

>>2359843
>>2359846
Liberal millennials are moronic
>we hate boomers
>oh b-but the sexual revolution and feminism were amazing!
Yeah it was boomers who did that you fucking morons

Millennial little shits need to be culled

I'm not joking

These entitled whinging little fucking cunts haven't worked a hard day's work in their fucking whinging pathetic little lives
>>
>>2359883
And when did I imply it did? It has been advancing social liberties for underprivileged people however, which is enough for me. Perhaps Communism's time will come to play center stage, perhaps another successor to capitalism will arise. As long as the working class has civil liberties and the ability to live a happy life, there is no imminent need for revolution.
>>
>>2359643
Nihilism, you say? That's what the kids that grew in the 50s turned to when they went to college in the 60s. Goddamn boomers.
>>
File: 1486314779757.jpg (126KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486314779757.jpg
126KB, 500x678px
>>2359550
>>
>>2359896
>who you lost
>you
this isn't about me
>praise kek!
>wow the memes are real!
yeah no, /pol/ voted for the memes
meanwhile, normal americans voted for him because they didn't trust hillary, and didn't trust the republican establishment, among other things. Its like you didnt even read my post, I said the reason /pol/ voted trump wasn't the same reason real people voted for trump dipshit
>>2359901
Thats THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said moron
>>
>>2359905
>In the 50s boys read Huckleberry Finn
>Now they read fantasy stories. Not grounded in reality.
Comic books and pulp fantasy novels were so popular in the early 1950s that it created a wide panic, and the public outcry (which was led by a psychiatrist who argued that the moral degradation in the youth of the time was caused by comic books) led to the creation of regulatory bodies to shut up angry adults.
>>
>>2359851
I never said I did. I'm on your side mate. The reason I pull out Malcolm X is because it forces liberals to confront their absurd double standards for white and non-whites.

>>2359859
Keep believing that, kid :^)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
>>
>>2359922
>/pol/ voted for the memes
lol what ever helps you sleep at night babydoll.
>>
>>2359896
Are you seriously arguing that /pol/ represents the average trump voter?
>>
File: 1447105503756.png (70KB, 1667x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1447105503756.png
70KB, 1667x1269px
>>2359842
>>
>>2358925
because economic growth was huge and consistent from the late 40's to the early 70's in the US, with a large portion of the newly found growth being embraced as part of the identity of 1950's america
>>
>>2359864
Fuck I should have replied to you in this post too: >>2359928

Read that article

Or any number of others mentioning the rise of /pol/ and its effect

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/4chan-raids-how-one-dark-corner-of-the-internet-is-spreading-its-shadows-a7416631.html
>>
File: centrist.jpg (32KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.jpg
32KB, 540x404px
>>2359869
>>2359887
>I don't believe anything, I'm just a centrist, it's obviously the best position! Having serious opinions on anything that would require me to justify myself to others is for losers!
classic faggot
>>
>>2359935
No I'm arguing that /pol/ supported Trump for the same reasons as the average Trump voter.
>>
>>2359930
They absolutely did. The entire board spends all its time coming up with way to connect KEK, and Trump and memes together. After the elections there were tons of comments like "the memes are real." Early on in Trump's campaign people on pol literally said things like "im voting him in for the memes"
All the while /pol/ is talking about the Jews like their an actual politcal force in the mind of every liberal and talking about how trump will rid us of the jews, all the while he's a self admitted zionist. Every single politcal event on /pol/ is put through a meme lense and boiled down to the simplest and most obvious memes. Its so overt that /pol/ is literally so self-aware of it they talk about it all the time. So yes, /pol/ voted for the memes, don't dillude yourself into thinking the American working white man thinks like /pol/
>>
>>2359961
who said anything about being a centrist? Oh thats right, you and you alone. literally using a strawman to prop up an ad hominem
>>
>>2359961
How the fuck did you get that from those posts?
>>
>>2359963
Are redditors really still this horrible at interpreting chan culture?

I bet this faggot hasn't even taken the bog pill yet.
>>
>>2359922
normal americans voted more for hillary though. Trump lost the popularity contest.
>>
>>2359963

Most of working class did not even vote for Trump.

Its a complete fabrication. /pol/ can meme all the want. But "alternate facts" like Webster said, do not exist.
>>
>>2359961
Do you honestly have schizophrenia? You keep posting total non sequiturs, apparently to argue against things no one has said
>>
>>2359971
>
>chan culture
>>
File: superman.jpg (127KB, 596x859px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
127KB, 596x859px
>>2359889
>while blaming whites for everything bad that has ever happened
Wew lad

>>2359904
My original point was that do you want to live in a society where white dudes are literally just cucked beyond belief while any other race gets to do whatever the fuck they like? Because that's what's happening RIGHT NOW

>>2359909
Not even reading this

>>2359923
>a story about a strong masculine hero like superman is totally the same as a cucked little faggot schoolboy with round glasses and an owl
Okay kid
>>
>>2359962
average Trump supporter was against selling his culture and constitution to globalism
>>
>>2359981
No, it was the evil untamed greed of man that caused the atrocities of the old world.
>>
>>2359935
Pretty much yes, the only difference is /pol/ is way more outspoken and controversial (because it's the internet) and that we're younger

The motivations, though, are exactly the same. Wanting to end shitlibs.

>>2359937
Not going to read that

If you're not going to make the effort to write your ideas in prose then I'm not going to make the effort to engage with you

>>2359967
>>2359969
>I'M SO CLEVER, I have no opinions on ANYTHING! HAHA NOW YOU CAN'T ARGUE AGAINST ME BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE A THING
>>
>>2359976
>I don't believe anything, that means I win!
No it doesn't, it means you're too pathetic to make arguments and stand behind them.
>>
>>2359989
>proceeds to shit all over the constitution and has to be reined in by the judiciary.
>puts a person that wants to ruin public schooling in the US
>>
>>2359991
For the white man life was good, I couldn't give a single fuck what happened to others
>>
>>2359994
>>2359994
hey underage dumbass, most people don't base their opinions around ideologies wholesale.
>>
>>2359948
>Or any number of others mentioning the rise of /pol/ and its effect
It's hilarious how we're the 21st century equivalent of steppe nomads raiding and terrorizing the more sedentary settlements of normie internet, as they scratch their heads in bafflement at just who exactly we are, where we come from, and why we do the things we do.
[throat singing intensifies]
>>
>>2360000
And that is where we diverge. Through unity of species we shall all be far greater morally and materially than any time in our past.
>>2359999
>>2360000
Nice
>>
>>2359977
I don't understand are you really going to make pretend that there isn't a very real broadly right wing, sjw hating streak to /pol/ just because 30% of the catalog is dumb memes?
>>
>>2359999
Trump has done nothing that violates the constitution nerd.
>>
>>2360004
more like they are pushing you out to the fringes while you keep screaming REEE like native americans being driven westward.
>>
>>2360011
/pol/ culture =/= chan culture
>>
>>2360013
>has done nothing
>court rules his EO unconstitutional and tells him to fuck off.
>>
>>2359999
b- but I though constitution was written by white supremacists that hate black people and want kill them all with their guns
>>
>>2360011
4chan is more than /pol/. You are the new furries in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>2360014
>push into Indian territory
>cries when he gets scalped
Only this time Andrew Jackson's on OUR side!
>>
>>2360018
nice shitpost. Guess the makers of the US constitution were smart enough to allow the constitution to be amended so that despite your butthurt you can't own darkies.
>>
>>2359994
This ain't /pol/, no matter how much you try to turn this place to that. You don't gain points for masturbating over white "superiority" here, or by shitting on liberals and minorities.
>>
File: 1482621795303.png (459KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1482621795303.png
459KB, 1024x746px
>>2360019
>projecting this much
>>
>>2360016
>9th circuit court
>competent
lol
>>
>>2360020
>scalped.
meanwhile hiroshimoot is selling you faggots to the highest bloke that is going to give him money to turn a profit off 4chan. All your political activism is just bison tier.
>>
>>2360028
>courts whose job it is to arbite on whether something is constitutional or not are wrong
>>
>>2360025
>This ain't /pol/
Well it's certainly not Egypt, even if you are in denial.
>>
>>2360027
>if you aren't /pol/ you are a cuck
yes, because the world works like in the cartoons you watch.
>>
>>2360025
nobody wants to turn this place into /pol/ nobody also wants to turn this place into "alternative history" provided to by humanities majors with massive hard-on for progressive bias
>>
>>2360000
You will when slanty eyed Asians use your technology to kill you for killing them in the first place.
>>
>>2359670
Black people from the US literally did conquer their own nation in Africa. It's called "liberia" ("land of the free" in latin), It's capital is Monrovia (after American president James Monroe) and its government is modeled off the United States.
>>
>>2360031
>the thinks anyone other than the inmates run this particular asylum

Hiroshomoot could shut down 4chan tomorrow but that won't destroy us, we're bigger than this website.
>>
>>2360028
>implying you had even heard of the 8th circuit before president retard tweeted about it

Check out the legal scholar over here.
>>
File: 1474006231611.jpg (66KB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
1474006231611.jpg
66KB, 960x543px
>>2360038
back to >>>/r/eddit
this is anime imagebaord
>>
>>2360043
so I guess we shouldn't reinterpret history based off more modern findings but rather keep it static so that we can masturbate to it.
>>
>>2360049
right after you.
>>
>>2360045
>black Americans were given their own country but decided they'd rather keep living in America and mooching off the white man rather than stand on their own two feet in their own nation
ftfy
>>
>>2360050
>history based off more modern findings
made up shit?
>>
>>2360047
>8th circuit
smug.jpg
>>
>>2360056
>increasing amount of archaeological findings are all made up.
>larger amounts of translation of native languages to english is made up.
>>
>>2360043
This board was created to house the libtard shills that used to raid /pol/. I don't know what poltards are expecting when they come right to the liberals' den. The board is called "History and Humanities". Those with interest on these areas tend to lean to the hard left.
>>
>>2358925
>>2358928
>>2358943
redpilled as fuck
>>
>>2359042
>a great economy after world war 2
Is that how you spell "2 recessions in a decade" nowadays?
>>
>>2360054
why would people leave their homes that they had grown up in and go to another continent that they or their immediate ancestors had largely never seen in their lifetimes?
>>
>>2360067
>the libtards den
You're thinking of /lit/.
/his/ is the battlefield bestowed upon us so that we can wage our eternal struggle on neutral ground.
>>
>>2360078
Same reason my ancestors left Europe to come to America. The pursuit of freedom, opportunity, and self determination away from the entrenched social structures of the land they left.
>>
>>2360078

>why would people leave their homes that they had grown up in

Because, unlike your autistic ass, some people want to move out of mommy and daddy's house rather than be a mooch that shitposts on 4chan all day.
>>
>>2360100
funny how europe didn't become depopulated due to the colonization of the united states.
It's almost as if most euros didn't want to uproot their own lives for some memetic ideals, just like the blacks.
>>
>>2360107
yes, because finding a job for a single person and the mass migration of low skilled workers to another continent is the same thing.
>>
>>2360085
/sci/ and /g/ also lean liberal. All "high knowledge" boards do, as a matter of fact. Really makes you think
>>
>>2360108
You forfeit the right to complain that you're being oppressed when you are given the opportunity to leave but decide to stay instead because "oppression" is easier than freedom.
>>
>>2360112
>/g/
>leans liberal
lol
>>
>>2360118
no you don't.
They weren't given a choice. There was no government mechanism in place to facilitate their mass migration, and they weren't guaranteed a better quality of life because they weren't educated.
>>
>>2360125
>/g/
>high knowledge board
>>
>>2360112
/sci/ has no real lean either way and /g/ is more libertarian and distrustful of authority then it is liberal or leftist.
>>
>>2360129
>not knowing the meaning of ""
>>
>>2360126
>people are impotent to shape their own lives if there's no government mechanism to lead them around by the nose
Liberal mentality in a nutshell!
lol
>>
>>2360140
>just pull urself by the bootstraps bro.
maybe rednecks should actually do that instead of sitting in their small town hovels and crying about their high paying jobs their daddies did out of high school.
>>
>>2360146
Maybe they should.
Either way it doesn't change the fact that black Americans were free to do what countless other low skilled laborers in hidotry were able to do and continue to do to this day, yet they chose not to.
>>
>>2360154
>hidotry
Also blacks face job discrimination and the only jobs that are available to them are service jobs.
>>
>>2360154
you mean to say black people didn't continue to remain low skilled laborers in the south?
>>
>>2360160
and?
They can't save their money to build a new future? African American business leaders can't organize their communities?
>>
File: voted.jpg (9KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
voted.jpg
9KB, 176x286px
fuck black people and their rights
>>
>>2360179
Literally no one in America can.
>>
>>2360160
>only jobs available to black people are service jobs
-POTUS
-Secretary of State
-US Delegates, Representatives, and Senators
-Chairmen and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies
-movie, music, and sports stars
-world-famous scientists
and so on...
>>
>>2360085
he's obviously a Trumpanzee, they always bitch about boards which aren't complete right-wing hugboxes
>>
>>2359073
>Founding chairman of the international network of children of jewish holocaust survivors
Wew...
>professor of law and child of holocaust survivor
W E W
>>
>>2360186
>trumpanzee
good one anon.
>>
>>2360169
No I mean to say Black low-skilled laborers could have sought out new opportunities in a new land like millions of immigrants do but they chose not to because apparently living under Jim Crow is more agreeable than learning to farm in Africa.
>>
>>2360133
>libertarian
Those are pretty much dead. Can't say I don't miss them now.

/sci/ is leftist only by ridiculous pol standards.
>>
>>2360194
yes dumbass, because you are uprooting your and your families lives on the off chance that you will strike it big.

And plenty of europeans came to america because of the actual promise of free land and the guarantee of equal citizenship over a vast area of land.
>>
File: pol.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>
>>2360195
What is /ppl/ standards to you? If you think supporting Trump is /pol/ tier you're hopelessly out of touch.
>>
>>2359600
>>White men were in charge of everything
Why the fuck shouldn't white men be in favor of at least certain parts of 1950s values then? It's obviously in our self-interest to do so.
>>
>>2360194
At the time, almost all of Africa was under European control. It was highly unlikely that life would be better there than in America.
>>
>>2360204
>4chan is just a bunch of kids with smartphones going full shitpost mode.
>>
>>2360206
because the entire system also ended up oppressing minorities and if it wasn't defused it would have resulted in large scale loss of life?
>>
File: climate_thread_simulator.png (168KB, 792x633px) Image search: [Google]
climate_thread_simulator.png
168KB, 792x633px
>>2360205
>agw is real(every day threads)
>whites aren't what they are because of neanderthals for the 100th time (thank god that meme died)
>your interpretation of race science is wrong and politically motivated

And variations thereof.
Only people on /sci/ who disagree with the above are pol scouts.
>>
>>2360227
christ almighty.
>>
>>2359353
>How about your "ditzy wife" who only married you because it was the only socially acceptable way to leave her parent's house and only acts content while you're around for fear of being beaten
why is it so unfathomable to leftists that happy functioning marriages exist/existed? Are you projecting your own shitty childhood and insecurities onto married people?
>>
>>2360239
Nigger, please. Modern leftism was fucking BORN from the kids that came from these "happy functioning marriages" in the 50s.
>>
>>2360227
/pol/ wants /sci/ in their pocket because they want all the high school biology kiddies to drop out of class and hit up 4chan for all of their scientific "knowledge".

It's about numbers. Stormfags only care about numbers. About converting you, and enough of you to launch a coup that takes control of governance. Anything to that end goal is valuable to they.
>>
>>2360194
Simply put it was a matter of pride. Running away from the country where you were born because of Jim Crow is a weak and cowardly move.

I really believe that the back to Africa types are worst than the Uncle Toms because they want to throw all the opportunities this country gives them because 'racists hurt my feelings'.
>>
>>2360239
ofc they did
but left to their own devices people divorce like crazy

obviously you need older and parental figures around young children, stability etc.
it's proven children who 'do not get love' turn out bad with incredible consistency
>>
>>2360226
>>large scale loss of life
So in other words, people who rioted and set shit on fire would have gotten shot dead for doing so. Not seeing the problem here.
>>
File: facts.png (61KB, 415x345px) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
61KB, 415x345px
>>2360239
Functioning marriages my ass, they were riddled with PTSD from the WW2 generation, pill abuse (remember meth was legal and over the counter in the 50's!), and mixed cocktails of hard liquor.

Half the reason these generations are so fucked up is because your supposed "Greatest Generation" was a trainwreck who had barely scampered past the depression and WW2 and watched half their friends die as a result.
>>
>>2360257
>hey let us treat you as second class citizens in the same land you are born.
>oh if you protest you die.
>>
>>2360262
>inb4 jews.
>>
>>2360249
Probably. I guess that's why they repeat the same talking points again and again expecting people to get tired of responding.

Seems to have the opposite effect. I have noticed a few /sci/ points did sink in though and get acknowledged in these types of threads.
>>
>>2360206
Because it's also in our self-interest not to oppress our coworkers and neighbors for having different genes than us.
>>
>>2359397
Well guess what bitch, if a major war ever comes you're gonna get your stupid ass drafted anyway.
>>
>>2360290
>different genes
Different races have pretty much the same set of genes, just in different frequencies, that's the biological definition of race.
>>
>>2360294
*for expressing their genes in different ways than us
Better?
>>
>>2358925
>Why are the 1950's in America considered so highly today in comparison to previous decades? Is it because of all the cold war pro-US propaganda?

A bizarre and unrepeatable combination of post-war labor scarcity and high demand coalesced in the post-war era to make the average American worker extremely rich.
>>
>>2360265
>>second class
In that era, you were treated as you behaved, communists and racial agitators were the very definition of second class.
>>
>>2359315
This.

We should exterminate every non white and non christian person in this country to fix this problem.
>>
>>2360308
>>2360180
What is this, confirmation bias I think it's called, I'm not sure.

Of course you weren't treated how you behaved. It wasn't modern day USA.if you were black american, you were in a hard spot.
>>
>>2360313
>No, just segregate into ethnostates. That's very easy to do. But remove Muslims from Europe, that doesn't count for them. Kosovo je srbia remove kebab.
>>
>>2359673
lol no it won't. you're far more likely to see a muslim holocaust.

t. european
>>
>>2360314
It seriously worries me that there are dozens, possibly thousands, of people who haven't ever seen any primary sources on what normal life was like before the 70's. Like, Studs Terkel's "Working" is cheap as hell and you can get it at any bookstore. They even have an illustrated version for the ones who don't like to work hard for their enlightenment.
>>
>>2359803
of course, unfortunatly for your bloated ego, society no longer does any of that. that battle has been long won.

you're just trying to find an excuse for being a failure. get a job Anon. just get a fucking job, and shut the fuck up about "muh opression" because nobody cares and everyone can see through you. everyone can see you're a failure.
>>
>>2360353
We've mostly won the fight against blind racial discrimination, but classism is still looming over us. Millions of people are still stuck in poverty because social mobility is at an all-time low, and the only people with the executive power to fix it are too busy pandering to corporate interests.
>>
File: noAA.jpg (38KB, 590x329px) Image search: [Google]
noAA.jpg
38KB, 590x329px
>>2359803
apply to uni and get a good degree

if you aren't asian, you shouldn't have any issues
>>
>>2358928
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>2360353
>>get a job
Good luck with that in this economy.
>>
>>2360366
>apply to a university and saddle yourself with crippling loans!
>if you don't want to force yourself to pay the college money every month for the rest of your life, you have two options: mooch off what money your parents have, or gamble on the slim possibility that will allow you to get a full-ride scholarship!
>oh, and if you don't go to university, you're going to be poor for the rest of your life and your children will have to face the same exact dilemma with even harsher consequences!

Gotta love for-profit universities.
>>
>>2360373
>im not smart enough to be a doctor, a programmer or a good engineer or some stem person
well brainlet, i'm sorry, but there's always a demand for doctors in any economy

what is it exactly you are doing for yourself rn
>>
>>2358928
>>2359073
This
>>
>>2360380
>muh free shit
hope you shilled for bernie at least
>>
File: 1486763072227.png (39KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
1486763072227.png
39KB, 634x580px
>>2358925
Relative to the rest of the world, the U.S. was extremely well off and at its peak strength.
>>
>>2360366
>>get a good degree he says when the only thing you really should need to get a decent paying job is at most a high school diploma and the willingness to be trained on the job.
lol I love idiots who think this will solve their problems. A "good degree" nowadays is a Masters Degree in a STEM field and even that isn't a guarantee of employment. Meanwhile the people who don't have the aptitude for STEM get told to die in a ditch.
>>
>>2359670
>It's easier to have empathy for black people when they at least attempt to emulate your culture, rather than exist as a parasitic subculture that mocks and undermines the nation it subsist off of

I bet it would be. They tried to do that literally since they were freed in the 1860s until you fucking idiots segregated them because >muh race-mixing

Or did you forget how black people were literally legally barred from gainful employment, political participation and stable housing for 100 years after they were freed?
>>
>>2360384
>>there's always a demand for doctors
Yes and? Not everybody is smart enough to be a doctor and getting to the point of being a doctor is a gigantic pain in the ass.
>>
>>2360402
idgaf i was born smart
that's why i dont need identity politics, i am proud of who I am, who I really am - me
>>
File: 1310408441466.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1310408441466.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>2360399
>UK, France and Germany lumped into one
>>
>>2360373
I'm from Portugal and I managed. Stop making excuses for your lazyness.
>>
>>2360405
>>blah blah muh whitey being mean to us
Fuck off to Liberia then and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. The rest of the county won't miss you in the slightest.
>>
>>2360413
Aptitude ain't even the half of it. The sheer amount of money you have to invest into making it through medical school would cripple anyone who doesn't have a gorgeous upper-middle-class safety net to keep them afloat.
>>
>>2358975
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>2360416
You should care, as the lack of other employment opportunities is leading to an ever increasing number of people applying for jobs like yours, which means that eventually your wages will start to go down.
>>
File: 1485367739120.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485367739120.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
What is with this "nuclear family values" meme? I'm all for families, but why the hell is living longer mutually exclusive with a horrible narcissistic lifestyle? It's completely unrelated and irrational.

There are no less family values than there were 60 years ago and even if there weren't, it isn't contributing to the "downfall" of society. In fact, "conservative value-based families" disown their gay children which sure seems like it isn't a pro-family move. Stop making things sound worse than they are.

>>2359739
>>2359749
>>2359740
>>
>>2360363
>classism
oh, you're a communist. fuck you then and keep your dirty fingers away from my stuff. my initial advice applies even more: go get a fucking job
>>
>>2360418
No I will not. There are perfectly valid excuses for not being capable of competing with hordes of foreigners and robots. Furthermore, an awful lot of your fellow Portuguese are not succeeding and never will. You got lucky, good for you.
>>
>>2359981
>a story about a strong masculine hero like superman is totally the same as a cucked little faggot schoolboy with round glasses and an owl

It's not the SWJ's fault that DC and Warner can't make a decent superhero movie.
>>
>>2360435
I'm surprised anyone can be so naive and yet so jaded. Teach me your ways, o master of the way of "Not My Problem"
>>
>>2360380
If college money is a problem, do what i did: join the Army and pay for it yourself. I'm poor (around 9000$ a year) but debt free.
>>
>>2360425
That would be part of the gigantic pain in the ass I mentioned.
>>
>>2360425
>Aptitude ain't even the half of it.
Not everybody is smart. Always some excuse.
If you couldn't make it in the Western world today then :

You
are
not
smart
>>
>>2360450
>>Join the army and risk death and or mutilation for some stupid heeb so you can better yourself at some point down the line.
Nah, I think I'll just vote for protectionist politicians who promote protectionist policies instead.
>>
>>2360450
>join the Army
They don't take autists
>>
>lazy people of average intellect finding excuses
might as well have pajeet and wang replace your useless asses, numbers and statistics are on their side anyway
>>
>>2360453
So what if he isn't smart? People of average or below average intelligence should be able to have a decent standard of living as well.
>>
>>2360440
Priviledged, rich little shit. Your pride and someone else's money is the only thing preventing you from working. A retard can handle a telephone. Go do it. Go do something, for your own sake.
>>
Daily reminder that there was nothing morally unique about laws against race mixing and that even tang dynasty China had the same thing.
>>
>>2360470
>>might as well not allow trade with the pajeets and wangs then have them undercut our own nations
Fixed. Oh and the decent paying work for average people has died, by the way. Mostly thanks to shitskins from india and microdicks from china. Not seeing any reason why trade with these nations should continue as is or at all frankly.
>>
>>2360470
Pajeet and wang believe in ethnic nepotism mate. Good luck with trying to get them on board with notions of "race blind fairness" if they take over.
>>
>>2360487
No, not morally unique but scientifically illiterate.

Bell curves have more overlap than not. Obama is a professor of law and trump has a ba. Even obama's wife is more educated. Education correlates with IQ more than income. This is an example.
>>
>>2360459
Yes they do :^)

>>2360458
You'll soon find out that politicians aren't going to solve your problems. And protectionism makes it a lot more likely for you to end up in the Army anyway. Enjoy dying in some ramdom trade war.
>>
>tfw no southern belle gf
>>
>>2360253
I respect "Uncle Toms", it's the ones that neither want to assimilate into America's white culture nor start their own culture in Africa that disgust me. Stop living like goddamn parasites off of our country while trying to replace our successful cultural values with your shitty "urban" degeneracy.

They're like a deadbeat junkie relative who lives in the basement, blasting shitty music at all hours, stealing from the house and complaining about how everyone picks on them, while your weak-willed parents keep making excuses for them instead of kicking them the fuck out.
>>
>>2360492
>I want Affirmative action.
excuses.

pajeet and wang who come to america don't give a shit about race as much as you do and never will
>>
>>2360488
>shitskins from india and microdicks from china.
shit you sound like someone who believes in ethnic nepotism
>>
>>2360265
If they don't like it they can leave. This isn't North Korea no one is forcing them to stay.
>>
>>2360494
>idolizing lawyers
>thinking Obama is as smart as someone like an MSc chemical engineer.

Stop doing this America. It's literally creating a massive misallocation of labor away from actual productive work and towards Le cool lawyer man Muh lawyer movies sectors.
>>
>>2360473
>>Priviledged
Tumblr's that way, you nigger faggot.

>>A retard can handle a telephone
Which is why most jobs that involve answering phones are either being(or have been) outsourced or automated out of existence.
>>
>>2360503
Uh. By those standards every country on earth has affirmative action

Fucking Taiwan makes trump look left wing on immigration. Taiwan of all places!
>>
>>2360488
Just wait until automation kicks in. Nationalists shill for it because it will "end the need for immigration". But automation will affect mostly industry jobs, which are concentrated on Asia. while the West is mostly service economies, which have little use for automation.
Let that sink in, millions of unemployed Changs and Pajeets, with no prospect for future on their countries, since Asia doesn't give a fuck about social security, only profit. Guess what many of them will seek to do?
>>
>>2360513
Oh, stop it. They're two totally different things. That MSc dude you made up probably couldn't be a skilled orator or politician like Obama (yes inb4 unskilled, but he was president for 8 years so fuck right off) or dedicate himself to law the same way.

If you're so butthurt about it, become a successful chemE and rub it in his face instead of bitching about it on a literal history/humanities board. Fuckin a
>>
>>2360503
>overseas Chinese
>don't give a shit about race

No one can honestly be this clueless.
>>
>>2360522
>Obama
>skilled orator

Demosthenes weeps.
>>
>>2360517
>Uh.
america is not an ethnostate and it shouldn't be
obviously borders shouldn't be open, but they shouldn't be closed either
intelligence is more important than race
>>2360524
>overseas Chinese
read that post you responded to again, your biases are showing there
>>
>>2360509
No. I believe in social stability over economic efficiency.

>>2360497
>>You'll soon find out that politicians aren't going to solve your problems.
We'll see I suppose, trump has already justly killed one trade deal, I hope he kills them all.

>>And protectionism makes it a lot more likely for you to end up in the Army anyway. Enjoy dying in some ramdom trade war.
Nah. The military doesn't want draftees anymore, and any wars we fight will either be curbstomps or go nuclear, there is no room for protracted ww2 style conflict when you have the kind of conventional force advantage the US has.
>>
>>2360519
indians and chinese aren't tanzanians

they'll figure it
>>
>>2360534
>I believe in social stability over economic efficiency.
indians and chinese bring more social stability because they have higher iq on average
check asian crime stats

dumbass racist
>>
>>2360516
If you're not working for your food, you are priviledged, you parasite. Don't mistake me for a communist.

And call centers and customer support aren't automated, that's a real person you're boring with your rudeness on the other side of the line.

Fucking americans, i swear. Richest country in the world, and still they bitch. You're unworthy of your ancestors. "The cowards never started and the weakilings died on the way."
>>
>>2358925

It's because of the 80's

Every decade from the 30's to that point was very unstable, either politically or economically. So the conservatives basically invented this vision of what the 50's were in the 80's to try and sell their shit.
>>
>>2360519
This I do worry about. Hopefully we can get opposition to endless amounts of automation going as well.
>>
>>2360529
Funny. They say the same thing about the entirety of Europe now. Funny how it's only white countries that shouldn't be ethnostates. My country's sense of identity has been reduced to a fucking travel document.
>>
>>2360545
your feefees can get fucked
>>
>>2360540
And literally every single person arrested under the 1997 espionage act has been Asian, you filthy chink. It's a matter of looking at the balance sheet. You think chinks are going to bring in Jews because they're higher iq?
>>
>>2360541
>>And call centers and customer support aren't automated,
They will be eventually.

>>that's a real person you're boring with your rudeness on the other side of the line
Yeah a real indian person who works for pennies on the dollar and not someone anybody from a first world nation is capable of competing with for that reason alone.

>>blah blah americans blah blah
Fuck off, portugal, your country shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>2360549
So America and all of Europe shouldn't be ethnostates, but it's ok for Taiwan and Pacific Asia States to be?
>>
>>2360541
Fuck off eksopl you complete homo.
>>
>>2360560
>And literally every single person arrested under the 1997 espionage act has been Asian
i dont even have to look that lie up to know it's a fabrication - chelsea manning

>You think chinks are going to bring in Jews because they're higher iq?
they should
>>
>>2360528
Sigh, I knew I'd get a response like this. Fuck this site and its NEET faggot patrons
>>
>>2360540
Indians and Chinese in this country function as scabs who reduce the value of domestic labor. That does not bring stability as increased amounts of economic insecurity will inevitably lead to an increased crime rate.

>>dumbass racist
People like you just don't get that the word racist has lost all meaning.
>>
>>2360566
no imo

but according to your race science whites are dumber on average even without chinese being selected by immigration, so maybe yes - chinese ought to be allowed one way, but whites not the other - just extrapolating your little race science bro
>>
>>2360571
Bradley Manning wasn't arrested under the 97 act. Which deals with corporate espionage.

>they should

People are not autonomous individuals. They are part of wider kinship groups that they are symbiotically linked to you fucking autistic moron.

The vast majority of Chinese in the US wouldn't ever take aim and shoot at a pla soldier. And that's a huge problem.
>>
>>2360563
Eventually. Eventually you'll dry up and die, too. Hopefully soon.

I've worked at a call center, bitch. Beats the fuck out of starving, believe you me.

If it wasn't for my country, the continent you're on would have been discovered by the french and you'd be throat deep in algerians now, so show some grattitude :^)
>>
>>2360576
>sigh. Back to LARPing as an ancient Egyptian
>>
>>2360582
>Muh strawmen

I didn't say anything about IQ. Go yell at the moon some more.
>>
>>2360529
>america is not an ethnostate and it shouldn't be
Nonsensical thinking.
You can already see how important ethic continuity is to the integrity of a state by seeing how much America's history and founding values are eroded by the ethnic shift we already experience today.
>Mexican "Americans" who feel more loyalty and connection to their ethnostate than America.
>Jewish "Americans" who feel the Constitution is a "living document" that can be overruled by judicial decree
>African "Americans" who feel their historical suffering gives them the right to bulldoze and deface the historical memorials of White Americans.

This shit is not sustainable and something is going to give out eventually.
>>
>>2360570
You look triggered.
>>
>>2360580
>higher iq people lead to more crime when it suits me
yeah, nah, asians are the most civilized people there is, go ask your best lad jared taylor
>>2360583
>People are not autonomous individuals.
biologically humans are autonomous individuals first and then members of groups they often autonomously define
this is basics

also your believing asians can't be americans is antithetical to american values
>>
>>2360595
yes and we need to pour more identity politics bs in there
smart people of all races are more connected by their intellect than your bs

but you're not smart i'm guessing
what are your parents' professions?
>>
>>2358925
Based on what I have heard from people who lived during that time, it isn't just propaganda. Housing was much, much, much more affordable, community ties were often stronger, crime was uncommon in most areas, higher education was infinitely more affordable, consumer goods were very much available without spending obscene amounts of your paycheck, and family units were generally more stable. However, political repression was not uncommon (my grandparents knew people whose lives were ruined by McCarthy and/or the HUAC), people lived in fear of nuclear war with the Soviet Union, and technologies like personal calculators and computers were rare or nonexistent.
>>
>>2360602
>biologically

You mean kinship groups aren't literally physically grafted onto each other? Amazing discovery.

>also your believing asians can't be americans is antithetical to american values

The funny thing is you don't deny the average Chinese "American" would never fire on the PLA.
>>
>>2360545
Would you be willing to give away your wealth, power and (for the whites outside of Europe), part of your land to save your race? Would you be willing to return to the pre-1500 AD status, when whites were just another race among many?

The world never quite eats it up how 11% of the world population can hold 30% of the land and 80% of the wealth. They should hold 11% of the world's assets and nothing more. If you don't find this reasonable, then we should recognize that since 90% of men are genetic trash, we should legalize polygamy and let the 10% superior men hoard all the women for themselves, while the others just suck it up and deal with it, they can buttfuck each other if they want.
>>
>>2359073
Liberal Jews are often very invested in such issues and activism because of their own past as a persecuted minority.
t. Jew
>>
>>2360593
>strawmen
no, it's the core of your belief system
without it, it's emotional crap all together equivalent to yelling at the moon

don't deceive yourself
>>
>>2360605
>Identity politics

Tell me friend. When do you think non whites are going to give up organising along racial lines? Do you have some sort of rough time table worked out in your head?
>>
>>2360609
i mean humans are biologically autonomous individuals and that's much more physically grafted than kinship over superficial external traits
>>
>>2359439
#rekt
>>
>>2360605
>smart people of all races are more connected by their intellect than your bs
lol
>implying weebs are smart
>>
>>2360615
>core of your belief system

The core of my belief system is the uncontestable proposition that racial conflict is a function of racial diversity and resultantly states should be ethnically homogeneous to as great a degree as possible.

You are assuming everyone to the right of you believes in the same thing. Which is childish.
>>
>>2360619
>biologically autonomous individuals

What is the purpose of the word "biologically" in this phrase?
>>
>>2360617
>let's hold minorities to different standards
>why are they organizing along racial lines
>let's fix idpol w more idpol
you ignored what i asked before, but that's ok, you didn't even muster a lie
>>
>>2360613
No. Because 15th century borders include ottoman possession of parts of the balkans and chinks holding suzerainty over parts of European Russia.
>>
>>2360638
What different standards? Asian Americans are the most successful minority group and yet the more wealthy they become the more identity politics they push.

There's no end game where this is going to stop. Ever. This is what racial diversity fundamentally means and always has meant: conflict.
>>
>>2360633
it's literally basic biology
you or someone like you said humans aren't autonomous individuals - that goes against basic human biology
>>2360628
that's bullshit. smart people of all races tend to get along perfectly. it's just some people are jealous of indians and chinese or just hate them based on race

I'll say it again, a 50-50 white indian country where the average iq is 110 will be better than a 100% white country with an iq of 100

go research the science
>>
>>2360638
>incapable of answering his question

Sad!
>>
>>2360649
how exactly are asian americans in conflict with you
>asians are pushing idpol
>omg literally the jews, how dare they say they can be americans too, fucking chinks
>let me push some more idpol
>>
>>2360652
>that goes against basic human biology

How would you define "biologically autonomous"?

>I'll say it again, a 50-50 white indian country where the average iq is 110 will be better than a 100% white country with an iq of 100

No it wouldn't. Since the 50-50 country has to deal with incessant racial conflict and its associated dysfunctions and negative externalities.
>>
>>2360661
You're hopeless at rhetoric.

Asian Americans increasingly organise around the axis of race. Professional associations, political activism, pressure groups etc. What this means is that their fundamental consideration around policy issues invariably becomes "is this good for Asians?"

The dysfunctions of multiple groups doing this, increasingly so, not to mention all the other racial faultlines, should be obvious.
>>
>>2360619
Note how this faggot didn't deny that chinks would never fight their own in a war.

>>2360652
No one is jealous of bindis and chinks. Which is why only white losers date you in the first place.
>>
>>2360664
>define words for me
no

>>I'll say it again, a 50-50 white indian country where the average iq is 110 will be better than a 100% white country with an iq of 100
>no it wouldn't because i will restate my previous point

i will tell you again until you get it, go read about intelligence in humans, it trumps skin color and hair color and eye color and all other racial traits you might come up with
>>
>>2360684
>cannot offer a workable definition of a phrase he just came up with which returns no google results

>go read about intelligence in humans, it trumps skin color

Yes I'm sure Chinese engineers and scientists have no loyalty to the PRC.
>>
>>2360676
>What this means is that their fundamental consideration around policy issues invariably becomes "is this good for Asians?"
that's not what this means
whites have a lot of racists among them, but a lot of people who care about america in general
asians are the same and can be even better, because genes
>>
>>2360696
>Yes I'm sure Chinese engineers and scientists have no loyalty to the PRC.
yeah but you can say that about whites having loyalty to ireland or whatever

what if we went to war with ireland will irish americans kill their own
>>
>>2360700
>but a lot of people who care about america in general
asians are the same and can be even better, because genes
>5 RMB has been deposited into your bank account
>>
>>2360712
>what if we went to war with ireland will irish americans kill their own

Absolutely. The vast majority of Irish feel more American than Irish. It's only the Chinese and Korean and Jewish communities that raise legal defense funds for convicted spies.

Take your shrimp dick out of this thread chang.
>>
>>2360722
>Absolutely
fell right into the trap
irish have been here for generations, the same thing will happen to the asians
but unlike the irish, the asians aren't dumber on average
>>
>>2360738
>the same thing will happen to the asians

Nope. It worked with the Irish because they're a European ethnic group.

You chinks aren't European. You are similarly not American, except in a purely titular sense.

Your Buddha and confucius are false idols too.
>>
>>2358975
>2.5 children
Where am I supposed to get the half child?
>>
>>2360738

Careful chang. The Indonesians and Malays raped and massacred you for saying far less.
>>
>>2360747
>Nope. It worked with the Irish because they're a European ethnic group.

but you're not a racist though, it's a meaningless word lalalal
>>
>>2359353
Wife beating was never common or that socially acceptable in any western society. Hell. It was a civil infraction you could be divorced over as a man in the fucking roman republic.

You fell for the "all races treated women equally badly before second and third wave feminism" intersectionality meme.
>>
>>2360759
I don't recall saying I wasn't a racist.
>>
>>2359353
Stop getting your history from Hollywood you low IQ uneducated tard
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.