[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to choose a war to fight in, which one would you choose,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1474569758014.jpg (116KB, 353x357px)
1474569758014.jpg
116KB, 353x357px
If you had to choose a war to fight in, which one would you choose, on what side would you be, and why?

You die in the war no matter what, so don't try to choose one just because you'll make it though it.
>>
The Norman Invasion of England

I'd like to die fighting to save my country from the normans. Even if we lose.
>>
The Norwegian Crusade.

You plunder your way through Muslims to the Holy land and then visit Constantinople and get a new horsie as a gift, then ride into the sunset.

How is this still not a movie?
>>
>>2357326

The war on drugs
>>
>>2357326

Pillage of Sigtuna, pillager side.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna
>>
I would fight in the "Desert's Crusade" in Argentina, with my great grandfather. Slaying the natives together and getting mad loot and lands.
Yeah, I would end up killed by some fucking stone or stoneaxe or whatever flung in the air, but I would have pwned hundreds of them.
>>
>>2357326
The cold war. Technically nobody died in it.
>>
Omaha Beach as a German machine gunner. Not because I'm a Nazi or anything but if I have to die I might as well die gunning down advancing hordes of enemies. But if I keep my current conscience then I'd probably go traitor mode and start shooting other Germans.
>>
>>2357440
>The cold war. Technically nobody died in it.
But that's wrong.

You'd die shot or being run over by a tank in east Germany trying to protest the Russian occupation.
>>
>>2357440
Cold war = proxy wars.

Millions died to protect or expand from ideologies.
>>
Napoleonic Wars probably. I like the uniforms and combat conventions. It also seems like the most relaxed era for warfare I can think of.
>>
>>2357463
>freezing to death
>>
>>2357326
Kettle war

I am soup.
>>
>>2357484
Emu wars
I am diginity
>>
>>2357513
hahaahahaha
>>
>>2357475
I live where it easily gets to and below -30. European winters ain't shit.
>>
>>2357326

1st Anglo-Maratha war
>>
File: 04b84f118d.jpg (20KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
04b84f118d.jpg
20KB, 236x292px
>>2357513
>>
The Trojan war or the Jewish-Roman Wars.
>>
As a Briton during the Anglo-Saxon settlements. After the Battle of Wippedesfleot, it would have been dark ages meme epic to take a hand in throwing the Eternal Anglos back into the North Sea. I don't like to brag, but I've seen The Patriot twice and Braveheart three times. I could've helped.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wippedesfleot
>>
Either with Alexander when he btfo of the Persians, Any major Roman battle led by Caeser, or Stalingrad.
>>
>>2357341
Fucking Harold could have won if they didn't fall for the feint meme every time and if he actually brought his entire army down south. Also, why didn't you fuckers bring more archers? Just have them sit behind the shieldwall and take out the horses.
>>
File: 1484077135102.jpg (87KB, 363x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484077135102.jpg
87KB, 363x1024px
>>2357326
The Rhodesian bush war.
I would be one of the guys in a helicopter accident.
I think there were only 2 combat fatalities.
>>
Roman Jewish war. On the Roman side of course. For obvious reasons.
>>
>>2358090
I was thinking of a specific battle. Not the entire conflict. My mistake.
>>
WWII , as an SS officer in a camp , the one who drop the zyklon-B in the shower ans looking in the little windows !
>>
>>2358003
This isn't total war, he couldn't stop his soldiers charging down the hill after the Bretons and Flemish who looked like they had routed.
>>
Battle of Yeghevard as a safavid zamburak

to rekt some sunniggers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.