[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the holocaust didn't happen then did WW2 really happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x319px
If the holocaust didn't happen then did WW2 really happen? What if all the battles were just faked by hollywood and Goebbels? What if nukes are fake and and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just carpet bombed by the allies? Was Hitler just an elaborate fabrication by Goebbels to create to destabalize the european property and stock markets so that he could buy the dip?

The more I look into the truths behind the holocaust that neonazis and alt righters promote, the more I am convinced that Goebbels was secretly behind it all.

What was his real endgame? Who was he working with? Why did he feel the need to fake everything instead of wage real wars?
>>
>>2352853
Imagine a world in which the historical burden of proof that naziboos use for the holocaust was applied for all historical events?
>>
>>2352895
Can we make this into a meme to fuck with /pol/ for once?

#MyGrandparentsDidntExist
>>
Germany is just a British fabrication. It doesn't exist. Have you actually been there and seen it for yourself? Didn't think so.
>>
>>2352895
>>2352911

I've been trying to get this sort of thing off the ground for the last few months by claiming that the Vikings never attacked Lindisfarne because the same account that describes it also says that people saw dragons. Kinda like how stormfags uses one cherry picked rumour to attempt to discredit an entire primary source.

/his/ isn't quite dumb enough to buy it, might need to slap it into a mspaint info graphic and try /pol/ but I'm not sure I'm autistic enough to put in the efort.
>>
>>2352962

I remember getting baited by you.
>>
File: actual_map_of_europe.jpg (250KB, 603x424px) Image search: [Google]
actual_map_of_europe.jpg
250KB, 603x424px
>>2352954
This.

Can confirm there is just a sea there which is not shown in any (((mainstream))) maps.
>>
>>2352895
>show some manlet with a faggy toothbrush mustache wearing a cap and in front of an army
>somehow that implies that beta is our great fuhrer hitler
>>
>>2352966

Sorry dude.

I might add a few other bits too. "Here's a piece of Roman pottery found in the river Thames that still has scorch marks on it. Here's a wall from Lindisfarne. No scorch marks anywhere. Isn't that odd?!?!?"
>>
Someone's gotta have the link to the 'Nuclear weapons aren't real' kid, right?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.