[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE MAN MUST LEAVE WE MAKE BOWS WE HUNT BUFFALO WE MAKE JEWELRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: WHITE_MAN_MUST_GO.jpg (494KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE_MAN_MUST_GO.jpg
494KB, 1536x1919px
WHITE MAN MUST LEAVE
WE MAKE BOWS
WE HUNT BUFFALO
WE MAKE JEWELRY
WHITE MAN COME
ALL THAT GONE
THIS IS SIGN FROM ALLMAKER
WE MUST SACRIFICE NOW
>>
WHITE MAN CAME
ACROSS THE SEA
HE BROUGHT US PAIN
AND MISERY
>>
File: vstranger_vol001_chp001-022.jpg (190KB, 728x1124px) Image search: [Google]
vstranger_vol001_chp001-022.jpg
190KB, 728x1124px
Redskins are the most handsome race in the world.
>tfw no indian bf
>>
all this /pol/ on this board now
>>
>>2351331
I know right? "Shitler and geobles" guy is my favourite. Same pictures, slightly changed post, same typos, 10 threads a day. What a champ.
>>
I'm watching Avatar right now and you guys are dicks.

I genuinely feel bad for the native Americans.

I sit in the forest and imagine the beautiful and nature tuned people who roamed it. They just wanted peace and bounty for their tribe that they loved.
>>
File: native.jpg (123KB, 525x727px) Image search: [Google]
native.jpg
123KB, 525x727px
>>2350204
>*impregnates native women
>>
>>2351380
*scalps you*
>>
>>2351392
*shoves you*
back the fuck off?!?
>>
>>2351392
They only started scalping people after slaughter had begun where I live. In New England, the first settlers and natives lived in relative peace for around 40 years.
>>
>>2351442
There's evidence of people being scalped in the Americans that predates Columbus by centuries. It's cross-cultural.
>>
>>2351457
I'm sure it was preceded by slaughter by the Spanish.
>>
>>2351457
Nevermind.

Well yeah, I said their tribes. They didn't really care about people outside their tribes. Perfectly reasonable to be honest.
>>
>>2350208
He killed our tribe,
he killed our creed,
He took our game
for his own need.
>>
File: Algonquin_NewEngland.jpg (274KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
Algonquin_NewEngland.jpg
274KB, 800x812px
The Algonquians of New England (who spoke the Eastern Algonquian) practiced a seasonal economy. The basic social unit was the village: a few hundred people related by a clan kinship structure. Villages were temporary and mobile. The people moved to locations of greatest natural food supply, often breaking into smaller units or recombining as the circumstances required. This custom resulted in a certain degree of cross-tribal mobility, especially in troubled times.

In warm weather, they constructed light wigwams for portability. Wigwams are a type of hut which usually had buckskin doors. In the winter, they erected the more substantial long houses, in which more than one clan could reside. They cached food supplies in more permanent, semi-subterranean structures.

In the spring, when the fish were spawning, they left the winter camps to build villages at coastal locations and waterfalls. In March, they caught smelt in nets and weirs, moving about in birchbark canoes. In April, they netted alewife, sturgeon and salmon. In May, they caught cod with hook and line in the ocean; and trout, smelt, striped bass and flounder in the estuaries and streams. Putting out to sea, the men hunted whales, porpoises, walruses and seals. The women and children gathered scallops, mussels, clams and crabs, all the basis of menus in New England today.

From April through October, natives hunted migratory birds and their eggs: Canada geese, brant, mourning doves and others. In July and August they gathered strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and nuts. In September, they split into small groups and moved up the streams to the forest. There, the men hunted beaver, caribou, moose and white-tailed deer.

Cont.
>>
In December, when the snows began, the people created larger winter camps in sheltered locations, where they built or reconstructed long houses. February and March were lean times. The tribes in southern New England and other northern latitudes had to rely on cached food. Northerners developed a practice of going hungry for several days at a time. Historians hypothesize that this practice kept the population down, according to Liebig's law. The northerners were food gatherers only.

>you will never live this life
>>
>>2351466
WE FOUGHT HIM HARD
WE FOUGHT HIM WELL
OUT ON THE PLAINS
WE GAVE HIM HELL
>>
>>2350204
I believe native Americans were so beautifull as they mostly followed materichies.
And as we know from nature if the female selects the male counterpart the more beautiful the species becomes over time.
Scinist have found out that the female genpool in Europe is a lot more of variety then the male ones and that most males in Europe are related to each than females.
>>
>>2351493
>And as we know from nature if the female selects the male counterpart the more beautiful the species becomes over time.
We don't know this. Men crave more physically attractive mates than women, women are more likely to choose a mate due to security/wealth.
>>
>>2351487
But many came
too much for Cree,
Oh will we ever
be set freeeeee?
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (109KB, 620x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
109KB, 620x799px
So say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
>>
>>2351386
*Worships the BBC totem pole*
not even joking desu
>>
>>2351392
>it's a shadow clone
*teleports behind u*
"Gimme cheeks"
>>
>>2351934
*teleports in front you*
>Ya gotta dart dere, bud?
>>
>>2351548
>Matriarchy
>Men do not, by definition, own much wealth.
>Men confer security only as expendable meatbags.
>>
>>2351380

The Aztecs were gearing up to invade North America anyway.
>>
>>2353954
the aztecs power was declining were when Cortes arrived
>>
>>2351926
not all native american tribes were totemist
>>
>>2350232
Lol started reading because I'm bored, I thought that was a woman wtf
>>
>>2356092
well he did say bf in the post
>>
File: 14c.jpg (27KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
27KB, 600x733px
>>2355935
>the aztecs power was declining were when Cortes arrived
>>
File: 1486949421534.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486949421534.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>2350204
>>
>>2351470
sounds amazing
>>
>>2355935
No they weren't. They were just starting as an empire.
>>2353954
I've never heard of such a thing. Source?
They were still focused on conquering Metzitlan, Tlaxcala, Huexotzinco, the Yopi and had a back and forth war with the Purepecha in the west. The chichimecs were north and they rarely engaged them in war. They were seen more as a primitive nomadic people more of a nuissance.
>>
>>2350232
>mangafox
>>
File: 1419654111063.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1419654111063.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>you will never roam the Rockies as it was before the Europeans came
>>
>>2356296
The Spanish save Amerindian culture by diffusing it with their own. The same can't be said for the anglos who simply destroyed most amerindians and segregated the rest in reservations.
>>
>>2356311
>You will never roam the enormous old growth forest that covered the whole of the European plain before Europeans chopped it all down

Why do Euros hate nature so much?
>>
>>2356320
They destroyed a lot of cultural stuff in the process which would have informed us greatly about them like the books destroyed, theater that was banned, censored literature, art destroyed among other things. But I don't see what this had to do with my post.
>>
>>2351331
>>2351359

I'm getting tired of it. I enjoy getting on /pol/ all the time to screw around and mess with the power of memes, but when I come to /his/ I like to keep mental retardation separate from historical discussion. I want to read debates between two pseudo-historians about Viking armament or rants on communism, not the same "X race is inferior"/what went wrong (Hitler)/why are Slavs stupid/"was it autism (X politician or current day activist)" threads.

The worst one I've seen was a guy complaining how "progressives have revisioned the Civil War to be about slavery."
>>
>>2356325
I wish I could visit Great Britain before it was cleared of its wilderness.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.