[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germany massacred Europe single-handedly >Russia could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475270860566.png (463KB, 589x665px) Image search: [Google]
1475270860566.png
463KB, 589x665px
>Germany massacred Europe single-handedly
>Russia could just destroy the world without nukes in 1945 if they wanted to
>Germany is called the Fatherland
>Russia is called the Motherland

Jesus fucking Christ what would the baby be?
>>
File: 1485251534265.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485251534265.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
what are you on about
>>
the babby is EU
>>
>>2347763
>>Russia could just destroy the world without nukes in 1945 if they wanted to

Go home Ivan.
>>
>>2347763
>Russia is called the Motherland
Only in American vidya
>>
>>2347763
>>Russia could just destroy the world without nukes in 1945 if they wanted to
are you drunk?
>>
>>2347763
>Jesus fucking Christ what would the baby be?
West slavs?
>>
>>2347795
>what is poдинa мaть?
>>
>>2347776
>>2347803
I'm Bulgarian and I hate Commies as much as the next sensible guy, but 1945 USSR could crush Europe and very possibly conquer the U.S next, Churchill's plan and all...

>>2347769
I'm thinking Prussia II: World Conquest Boogaloo
>>
>>2347847
>but 1945 USSR could crush Europe

Not even close. The WAllies were in every way more well-equipped and capable than they were.

That the USA economy alone was four times the size of the USSR economy is icing on the cake.

>and very possibly conquer the U.S next

This has to be b8. Do you even navy bro?
>>
>>2347852
To imagine that the W. Allies could stand up to a manpower ratio of 3/4:1 is laughable on its own, belying the even greater threat that was the Soviet military being far better trained and supplied by wars end. There was a reason that portions of the non-politically mobilized Wehrmacht were re-called.
>>
>>2347875
Except the US had a bigger population and Britain had the entirety of India. If they needed to they could go full human wave tactics and overwhelm the USSR.
>>
>>2347875
>To imagine that the W. Allies could stand up to a manpower ratio of 3/4:1 is laughable on its own

A ratio that didn't exist. The WAllies had 4.5 million men in Germany, another 1.4 million in Italy. Soviets had about 6.5 million in Europe.

>belying the even greater threat that was the Soviet military being far better trained

What a joke. The Soviet army was consistently taking outsized or equal casualties against the Germans throughout 1944-1945 despite their absolutely massive advantages in men and materiel. In the same period the WAllies were inflicting upon them utterly lopsided casualty ratios.

>and supplied

This is just an outright lie. The Americans and Brits had more tanks, aircraft, and artillery ammunition. Also tons of man-portable anti-tank weapons. Most importantly of all, they had some 970,000 trucks while the Soviets had about a third of that, meaning the Allies effectively had much much higher strategic mobility. They were far better equipped than the Soviets in just about every way.
>>
>>2347763
America which has BTFO both of those numerous times.
>>
>>2347763
>Jesus fucking Christ what would the baby be?
Poland
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.