[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally the shittiest non-African country in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hait-MMAP-md.png (79KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
hait-MMAP-md.png
79KB, 1036x733px
>Literally the shittiest non-African country in the world besides war-torn Afghanistan

Why?
>>
All you'd want to do is muh dick and drink rum if you lived on a tropical paradise too.
>>
>>2347587
Literally formed from a slave revolt.
>>
>>2347587
>Literally the shittiest non-African country in the world
>inhabited by ethnic Africans
I wonder why
>>
History of slavery and no way to make money
>>
>>2347587
Was literally a giant slave plantation.
>>
Have you ever talked to Dominicans?

We get it, you like Dragon ball Z and you think you are not black.
>>
>>2347612
>>2347600
>>2347598
>>2347595
>>2347593
>>2347620
I'm really proud that no one said it's because they literally killed ALL the white people after their revolution. (Even the ones that were slave sympathizers and/or children)
>>
>>2347627
We were all thinking it.
>>
>>2347627
>literally killed ALL the white people after their revolution

They didn't. Only the French.
>>
File: 120086-5012884-8600.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
120086-5012884-8600.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>2347587
>it's another /pol/ bait thread

You knew exactly what responses you wanted from this thread.
>>
>>2347587
They chopped down all their trees.
>>
>>2347587
Hey. The Dominican Republic aint that bad.
>>
>>2347644
>>2347627

The Polish helped them kill the french.
>>
>>2347644
t. Haitian revisionist

Brits and Spaniards living on the island were killed as well
Only a few Poles that helped the rebels were spared
>>
>>2347688
It's because Poles are white niggers

They killed the real Whites, those with a brain.
>>
>>2347587
>Win independence from frogs at the expense of paying them compensation for the damagess incurred
>UGGA BUGGA KILL WHITEY the few people who had the expertise and financial clout to uplift your shithole island from poverty
>Start killing each other after there are no more white around to kill
>Still expect increasing denbts to be cancelled after all the chimpouts
>Keep raising corrupt dictators to power
>Denbts keep increasing
>AYHOO HOLUP ITS DA WHITE MANS FAULT
I wonder why
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.