[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>believes in a standing, national army >pro-centralization,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0589.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>believes in a standing, national army
>pro-centralization, federal government's power should supersede that of that states
>federal government should establish a national debt
>president should be elected for life
>ruiling classes should be given permanent stake in national government
>constitution can be followed or ignored as needed
>adopts an aggressively pro-British foreign and trading policy
>high tariffs
>tells France to go fuck itself because "muh angry mobs"
>uses Louis XVI's beheading as excuse to justify defaulting on debts owed to France
>anti-slavery
>pro-Jewish

If he agreed with the British 100% of the time, why did he even join the American revolution?
>>
>>2346634
What does 'pro-Jewish' mean in this context and why is it as important as stuff like ignoring and heeding the constitution?
>>
>>2346634

james madison SUCK MY DICK
>>
>>2346698
He grew up in a colony with a sizable Jewish population, where he gained his love of merchant living and anti-antisemitism. He also studied Hebrew, and was that one killjoy who'd reprimand his fellow Christians for mocking Jews.

He admiration pales compared to the U.K. however, who allowed Israelis to bomb their military bases back in the late '40s, and responded with a series of apologies.
>>
>>2346634
He wanted to be on the right side of history
>>
>>2346724
Got it. He was a good goyim
>>
>>2346732
>wanting to be on the "right side of history", instead of making your side the one that history will see as right
Untermensch.
>>
>>2346747
"your side"
spooks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.