[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ know/think about Queen Victoria? I'm new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: _90944311_xir159010.jpg (43KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
_90944311_xir159010.jpg
43KB, 624x624px
What does /his/ know/think about Queen Victoria?

I'm new here btw, just testing the waters.
>>
>>2346566
got praised for the work of her predecessors
>>
Okay Vicky
>>
Fat womanlet
>>
>>2346863
>got praised for the work of her predecessors
Here predecessors were scandal-prone profligates and Victoria restored a modicum of decency & respect back to the British throne. She embodied her nation heart & soul arguably more than any British Monarch ever did.
>>
>>2346566

She's thought of as a mere figurehead but in fact her influence on society during her long lifetime was as profound as that of many more absolutist monarchs.
>>
>>2346566
>House
>of
>Hanover
>>
>>2346566
SEX IS BAD!!! NUDITY IS BAD!!! FOLLOW MY MORAL CODE YOU FAGGOTS OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!
>>
A perverted kraut whore desu.
>>
>>2347767
No, not really. Such were the tempora, not the woman herself.
>>
>>2347767
Do you have any idea what you're blathering on about? You honestly think a monarch in a constitutional monarchy has a major impact on the cultural mores of the times?
>>
>>2347767
There's tons of evidence that Victorian customs were entirely a public facade
As always, everyone was fucking everyone
>>
File: 1486338795799.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486338795799.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>2346566
Parliament once passed a law banning lesbian sex, but ol' Vicky refused to put her signature on it, stating that she didn't believe such a law was necessary as lesbianism didn't exist.
>>
>>2347896
She wasnt wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.