[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ancestors you aren't proud of. >tfw descended from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1465416174340.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465416174340.png
78KB, 240x240px
ITT: Ancestors you aren't proud of.

>tfw descended from Thomas Clarke, chief irish terrorist
>>
There's nothing inherently wrong with terrorism m8
>>
>>2345668
He fought and died for the freedom of his people and his country, and later his friends managed to free Ireland, how is it something not to be proud of ?
Also
>terrorist
Mean everything and nothing. Was george Washington a terrorist because he was a rebel who fought a regular army ?
>>
>>2345699
>t.Taig

One a more serious note, the British did nothing wrong in Ireland, the Unionists were the ones who restarted the troubles and the IRA were fools for acting the way they did.
>>
>>2345699
Irish terrorists are different. They kill innocents. Look at all rebels around the world and they fight for a cause while irish just kill non irish.

>>2345704
The Unionists didn't do anything wrong either. Protecting their homeland.
>>
>>2345708
Anglo : the post
>irish just kill non irish.
Yes, invaders and colonists from scotland and england that were settled there by cromwell in the 17th century to wipe out the irish natives
>The Unionists didn't do anything wrong either. Protecting their homeland.
Protecting from what ? the catholics who were persecuted ever since the british conquest of the island ?
>>
>>2345704
>the Unionists were the ones who restarted the troubles
And the british actively supported them
>>
>>2345684
>Killing innocents isn't inherently bad
Ok
>>
>>2345729
Fuck off, you dirty mick. Starve yourself.
>>
>>2345745
I'm not irish and too bad for you, i have access to potatoes
>>
>>2345737
>innocents
That's a spook
>>
>>2345708
>irish just kill non irish
Nothing wrong with pushing out people who don't belong in your country
>>
>>2345737
>terrorism mean killing innocents
Depends of what you call "innocents",members of the resistance from nazi occupation during WWII were called terrorists and sometimes, yes, they had to kill unarmed germans.
>>
>>2345668
Why do you feel the need to shitpost? Seriously, why?

Are you a leaf? An Aussie? Or, -Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an irishman?

What drives you to type out that big smelly log and turdpost it to a board dedicated to fucking cooking?

Are you mad at your inferior celtic genes, you fucking whiskey-nigger?

Well guess what? The 6 counties aren't being returned to your autistic and incapable hands anytime soon you drunken monkey.

The Republic of Ireland is a pisshole full of drunken retards and ugly redheads. Northern Ireland is only less so because it remains under British rule, fucking deal with it.

You shitheads are like fucking Africans, only of slightly lighter complexion. Once the foreign powers left, you had no idea what the fuck to do with yourselves and so your incompetent asses quickly realized that running a country WASN'T as simple as saying "OOOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT"

or in your case

>"OY PADDY OIM A NAVVY SHORT O' THE OL' HOLY WATER THER WHAT SAY WE RAID THE CLOSEST BRITISH OUTPOST AND MURDER EVERY BLACK N' TAN INSIDE"
>"O THAT'D BE GRAND IF I DO SAY SO MESELF SCOTTY O' BRIAN ' FLANNIGAN ' O' CONNOR O' BUTTFUCK MCGEE"

Does your keyboard even function properly after all the booze you've spilt on it over the years? Or is that why you shipost? Because you meant to write something intelligible but the sheer amount of congealed whisky fucks up every keystroke to the point where the only thing that comes out is impotent rage manifested as a result of your own inferiority?

The ONLY thing good to ever come out of your shitty island was the laughs we English got from kicking your sorry asses around for 800 years. We laughed even HARDER when your pathetic "rebellion" """"""""gained"""""""" back enough counties to form it's own """"""""independent""""""" country.

You are the laughing stock of Europe. You are the Liberia of the UK. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Think on that next time you drink yourself into a coma
>>
>>2345755
What do you want to call them? Non-combatants? The point is the victims are people who have nothing to do with whatever you are pissed at
>>
>>2345781
I sometimes wonder who actually saves these godawful pastas just to post them in places where they make no sense.

Why are you point it at OP? Why not the obvious bogposter literally a few posts down?

Why did you save this shitty pasta instead of one of the countless ones about irish faggots, or were you too lazy to come up with your own shitpost?
All you're doing is bumping the thread, and not even with anything worth a chuckle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.