[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refute the premise that we was actually kangz and proove modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1486473279115.jpg (203KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486473279115.jpg
203KB, 640x960px
Refute the premise that we was actually kangz and proove modern black people aren't descendants of the Nephalim, but were whitewashed by whitey to fit their political and religious dogma, keeping the black man down from up in heaven.

I'll wait.
>>
File: never forget.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.png
282KB, 317x1442px
>>2341143
The archaeological evidence points to a Korean origin for the ancient African Kangdoms. They only achieved true independence after the FInno-Korean Hyper War. This is indisputable fact based on years of archaeological efforts and scientific work.
>>
>>2341281

>collapsed approximately 3 inches of average penis size

/thread
>>
>>2341281
When the Nabirus get back you'll learn the truth cracker. We was space aliens n shiet
>>
>>2341143
If blacks were actually Kangz, then surely they would have done something of note while living in solitude away from any other races for thousands of years. This did not happen. Therefore, blacks were not kangz.
>>
>>2341326
Descendants of kangz
>>
>>2341329
If they are descendants of Kangz then what happened to the Kangz? At what point did they stop being Kangz and turn into lowly niggers? Where is the evidence of Kangz? Surely there must be some pureblooded Kangz left to make the continent not shit?
>>
>>2341343
They kanged and then goned. Left their kanglets to oversee the world.
>>
>>2341326
That's because whitey stole secret wisdom from mother Africa so now blacks can't even learn basic math because that's how knowledge works, you someone "steals" it from you, you completely forget it and can never learn it again.
>>
We're just fullfilling Yakub's goal. We only do what er were created to do.
>>
>>2341355
How did whitey steal it if they barely had contact for those thousands of years?
>>
>>2341367
>he doesn't know about daddy Yakub
>>
File: yakub.jpg (7KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
yakub.jpg
7KB, 196x196px
>>2341377
Bow down white man.
>>
>>2342078
But dad!
>>
best thread ever on /his/, no joke.
>>
>>2341281
>losses: Finnish social skills
had a laugh
>>
>>2342090
THE WHITELEGATES
>>
>>2342078
but less than 1% of black people even believe in Yakub. A hell of a lot more voted for Trump
>>
Well they had Neguses.
>>
>>2342624
Only the blackest of pegasi served the Kangz
>>
>>2341281
>2k years long conflict
This is my biggest gripe about this image.
>>
>>2343212
War was different back then. When people live upwards of 200, sometimes even 1000 years, total war becomes a longer affair. Of course after the nephilim departed, later generations started losing their lifespan and degenerating into tribal hunter-gatherers. This was one of the chief causes for the end of the war and the inability for either side to win conclusively, their long-lived and knowledgeable upper/bureaucratic class was being replaced by quickly-dying people that made education costs skyrocket, and standing armies could no longer be maintained as far-flung garrisons died of old age.
>>
>>2341281
That's bs. There is no such country as 'Finland'.
>>
>>2344245
Not anymore there isn't.
>>
>>2341281
>casualties
>Jackie Chan
>disputed
My sides are mere husks of their former selves.
>>
>>2341281
>Jedi listed as Hwan
Wikipedia is worse than I remember.
>>
>>2344285
They were nominally neutral at first. But after the Great Khan executed Order 66 in a fit of paranoia, they were either killed en masse or driven to the Korean side. They actually contributed to the research that led to the Giza Mass Autism Array, and their lightsaber technology even continued to be used in the Nubian successor Kangdoms for many years afterwards.
>>
>>2344307
The Jedi were Finnish troops, dumbass. You think the Hwan would want anything to do with a bunch of psychics?
>>
>>2344316
>implying the Hwan were not on the forefront of Psionic technology, culminating in the disastrous use of the Giza Mass Autism Array
The only reason people think they were anti-psi is because after they used the GMAA, they witnessed the destruction and chaos that ensued and all psychics were persecuted or killed. Even in the years after the Civil War they were pariahs, but before the Hyper War psychics were tolerated and even welcomed by the Great Hwan.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.