[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophically speaking, how does a man hit rock bottom so that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage(2).jpg (265KB, 1247x838px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(2).jpg
265KB, 1247x838px
Philosophically speaking, how does a man hit rock bottom so that he may garner the will to realise all of his ideals?

Pic sort of related, Hitler just after being released from prison. He would go on to become führer a decade later.
>>
>>2339190

That picture is fake.
>>
>>2339190
/fa/scim is /fa/ af.
>>
>>2339219
>>2339226
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>2339245

Your question is just bait anyway.
>>
>>2339290
Because I used an image of Hitler?

He was the first person I could think of, fuck off.
>>
>>2339190
>Philosophically speaking, how does a man hit rock bottom so that he may garner the will to realise all of his ideals?

1. IF A PERSON FALLS TO THE LOWEST DEPTHS OF ITS PERSONAL CYCLE, IT IS BECAUSE HE/SHE ALREADY HAS THE NECESSARY WILLPOWER TO REALIZE HIS/HER IDEALS, AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION HAS LEAD HIM/HER TO THAT LOW TRANSITORY PHASE.

2. THE LOW TRANSITORY PHASE IS NOT TO "GATHER THE NECESSARY WILLPOWER", BUT TO USE THE WILLPOWER THAT HAS LEAD ONE THERE TO TRANSCEND ALL OBSTACLES, SO THAT ONE CAN CONTINUE ON ONE'S CYCLE, BUT NOW UPWARD.

THOSE WHO OVERCOME THAT LOW TRANSITORY PHASE INEVITABLY RISE GLORIOUS; ONLY AFTERWARD, RETROACTIVELY AND RETROSPECTIVELY, IS THE CRITICAL MOMENT REGARDED AS FATED, AND NECESSARY FOR THE SUBSEQUENT VICTORY.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.