[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this video? Why have white people yet to pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Black Pharaohs cover - 5 copy.jpg (366KB, 973x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Black Pharaohs cover - 5 copy.jpg
366KB, 973x1475px
How accurate is this video?
Why have white people yet to prove that the egyptians wasnt black?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDw07mf8Uo
No racism and no trolling.
Also, general Egypt thread
>>
You can't claim this is a humanities thread since blacks pertain to zoology rather than anthropology.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (224KB, 1432x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
224KB, 1432x1080px
Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.
>>
>>2339133
WE
>>
>>2339137
Zoo... What? Like in zoo n shiet? Lmao I get it!...

Wait.

DAT B RAYCIS N SHIET! Gib affirmative action!
>>
>>2339133
>No racism and no trolling.
>Also, general Egypt thread
At least own up to shitposting.
There was one Egyptian dynasty that was black.
>>
>>2339142
>moral, social, political
Well it doesn't have to be that. I simply don't like people who aren't like me, couldn't care less if they're moral or inferior/superio.
>>
Why did the Egyptian lose their language to the Arabs while the Nubians didn't?
>>
>>2339157
This. We evolved to be ingroup animals, are more likely to be treated well by our ingroup in a multicultural scenario and just feel happier being with others like us and seeing those like us get ahead in life. Nothing is wrong about it.
>>
>>2339133
THATS THE KUSHITE KINGDOM IN SUDAN SHSHFHFHFHGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>2339152
>There was one Egyptian dynasty that was black.
There was also one which was White.
>>
>>2339133
>Nigs still think that pic is in Egypt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.