[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>throughout its history, the land of Palestine (Canaan) was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5776.jpg (28KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
28KB, 250x350px
>throughout its history, the land of Palestine (Canaan) was invaded and occupied by outside invaders such as Egyptians, Hittites, Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Macedonians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks, Mamelukes, British
>out of all of these the only group that has a modern day right to claim this land are the jews
>>
>>2338983
>right to claim lands
Spooky
>>
>>2338988
Tell it to the squirrels fighting over territory.
>>
Canaan is rightful Sea People clay.
>>
>>2338983

>calls it Palestine
>it started being called this by Hadrian in an attempt to erase Jewish identity of the area as part of the punishment for the Bar Kokhba revolt

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2338983
>throughout its history, the land of Palestine (Canaan) was invaded and occupied by outside invaders such as Egyptians, Hittites, Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Macedonians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks, Mamelukes, British
>out of all these groups the Jews stayed in the area the longest and developed the strongest cultural and religious ties to the area
>they also fought and won 3 different wars in the modern day against other states that wanted to take the land for themselves
>BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE OF A CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2339040
>might makes right

Okay I'll remind you this the next time the kikes get genocided for the umpteenth time in history
>>
>>2338983
You forgot Philistines who gave it their name ahahahahahaha
>>
>>2338983
Very few people claim that Palestine is only for Jews, even relatively few Israelis.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.