[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder what day is today. 67 years ago, the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24

File: joe mccarthyright badge.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
joe mccarthyright badge.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
Friendly reminder what day is today.

67 years ago, the best irish-american politician(senator from Wisconsin) gave a speech about amount of communistic filth infiltrating president administration, thus starting the well known McCarthyism movement.

McCarthy did absolutely NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>2338911
One of the few Americans I deeply admire.
>>
>>2338911
Lmao he'd have a heart attack if he was to witness what universities have become
>>
>>2339081
True dat.
>>
>>2338911
*revisionism intensifies*
>>
>>2339081

For the millionth time, the Marxist presence in Western universities has collapsed since the 1960s.

Also, the greatest Irish-American politician ever is obviously Big Joe.
>>
File: kerry quote.png (327KB, 1696x796px) Image search: [Google]
kerry quote.png
327KB, 1696x796px
how can anyone defend this idiot?

being a communist is not a crime
>>
File: 1317828720227.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1317828720227.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>2338911
>McCarthyism
McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism."
>>
What's one communist Joe found?
>>
>>2340308
Read the dossiers from ex-USSR operatives during that time.

Thousands.
>>
>>2338911
>if you disagree with me im gonna call you communist and ruin your life
yeah great guy
>>
File: communism.jpg (511KB, 1746x2552px) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
511KB, 1746x2552px
>>2338911
Except for the fact that speech was a complete and utter lie and there was no list of communists.
>>
>>2340315
source?
>>
What a retard he was
>>
>>2340275
Sen. McCarthy showed there were literal Soviet agents in the State Department. HUAC was in the House of Representatives.
>>
>>2339081
marxism =/= progressivism
>>
>>2339072
You should probably examine your life of that's the case.
>>
>>2340601
You should examine your anal cavity if you're this butthurt over internet posts.
>>
>>2338911
He had the right idea but unfortunately not enough power unlike Pinochet or Suharto which is a shame.
>>
>>2340592
>implying "progressivism" isn't a marxist dogwhistle

I'm a pretty grounded guy that even believes in climate change but unironically believe the greentext
>>
>>2340341
>and there was no list of communists
There was a list of communists and it was correct after being compared with Venona. See John Earl Haynes book on the subject.

>inb4 BUT IT'S NOT TRUE
Don't be a dirty commie and fucking read.
>>
>>2340275
>being a communist is not a crime
>>
>>2340656
>There was a list of communists and it was correct after being compared with Venona. See John Earl Haynes book on the subject.

Then it should be pretty easy for you to name them then.
>>
>>2340706
I'm not naming all 200+ fucking people for you. I even gave you a fucking source.
>>
Can someone provide the redpill where the communists planned to infiltrate the education system and put unions? It was perhaps a 1960s document?
>>
>>2340590
such as?
>>
>>2341038
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_espionage_in_the_United_States
>>
>>2338911
>people unironically defend the HUAC
I hope it's just a pool of like 5 aut rightists
>>
>>2341482
McCarthy and HUAC are two distinct entities.
>>
File: Hibernia3.jpg (34KB, 405x579px) Image search: [Google]
Hibernia3.jpg
34KB, 405x579px
>>2338911
>Irish
>Not communistic filth.
>>
File: Hibernia2.jpg (462KB, 748x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Hibernia2.jpg
462KB, 748x2009px
>McCarthy
>Mc
>>
File: ultimateAmericanTableSpread.jpg (459KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
ultimateAmericanTableSpread.jpg
459KB, 1200x849px
>>2341493
>McCarthy
>Not inextricably inked to and in support of HUAC
>>
File: joe.jpg (32KB, 313x463px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
32KB, 313x463px
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Belfrage

>At the height of McCarthyism, Belfrage was summoned in 1953 to appear before the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC).
>In 1995, the decrypted VENONA intercepts—a project between the US and British intelligence services to decipher Soviet wires — were made public. United States intelligence has alleged that Unnamed Codename Number 9 (UNC/9) was Belfrage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Karr

>In 1950, Senator Joseph McCarthy referred to Karr as Drew Pearson’s “KGB controller”.
>After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1992, in the new atmosphere of openness, Soviet investigative journalist Albats published an article in Izvestia quoting documents from KGB archives that Karr was “a competent KGB source” who ‘‘submitted information to the KGB on the technical capabilities of the United States and other capitalist countries.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Coe

>Called before the HUAC (chaired by Congressman Karl Mundt), Coe denied under oath having ever been a member of the CPUSA.
>A recent investigation into the KGB archives claims that files show Coe to have been a Soviet agent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauchlin_Currie

>the United States refused to renew his passport in 1954 due to the McCarthyism atmosphere in Washington, DC.
>He appears in the VENONA cables under the cover name 'PAGE', and in Soviet intelligence archives as 'VIM' and as a source for the Golos and Bentley spy networks.
>>
>>2341565
>Senator
>part of a House committee
Brilliant
>>
>>2341569
>In the Cold War there were spies, which is why my unconstitutional violation of rights for other innocent Americans is justified.

Yeah no. Fuck him.
>>
>>2341586
>commit espionage and treason
>expecting rights
Yeah no. Fuck you.
>>
>>2341597
>other innocent Americans
>committing espionage and treason

lmao reading comprehension you dumbass.
>>
>>2341602
>other innocent Americans
Except the vast majority of those named by McCarthy were not innocent. See >>2340656
>>
>>2340275
>treason isn't a crime
>>
>>2341612
Being communist isn't treason in itself. It is sedition though.
>>
>>2341586
>guy says persons X, Y and Z are communist spies
>it turns out that persons X, Y and Z are communist spies
>YEAH WELL FUCK HIM ANYWAY THOUGH
>>
>>2341612
1) being a communist isn't treason
2) treason is a bullshit concept
>>
>>2341627
>treason is a bullshit concept
t. Commie faggot
>>
>>2341623
>>2341627
the communists in the State Department were in large part responsible for the fall of China to Mao's PLA
>>
>>2341632
not an argument
>>
>>2341569
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Belfrage

>According to FBI files, Belfrage was questioned by the FBI in 1947 about his involvement with the Communist Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Karr

>In 1943 Karr came under the scrutiny of Rep. Martin Dies Jr., chairman of the House Special Committee on Un-American Activities for his Communist affiliations. Karr was at the time working for the Office of War Information (OWI).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Coe
No mention of Joe McCarthy.

>>2341626
You seem like the type of guy who would let the NSA walk all over American privacy because of "muh terrorists".

You think we didn't have spies too? Difference here is that this guy's witchhunt prosecuted anyone with left-wing views even they weren't a communist. It's a fucking hypocrisy to like this guy.
>>
>>2341651
>Difference here is that this guy's witchhunt prosecuted anyone with left-wing views even they weren't a communist
Except that isn't true. I really shouldn't have to cite this fucking post again >>2340656

Those who were persecuted by McCarthy's "witch hunt" WERE communists and most of them were in bed with the Soviets.
>>
>>2338911
lol trying to dig up fucking McCarthy of all people as a hero

this culture war shit is out of control
>>
>>2341664
Making a really big list of every pinkie and then claiming it was good because you got a few correct hits later is not something to be proud of.

How many people were on his list that WEREN'T spies? Oh? Almost everyone? What a surprise.

The violation of rights is totally worth it though!

Did Joe lead to the arrest of any legit spies? Or was it all the FBI?
>>
>>2341682
Treading on civil liberties is OK when we do it.
>>
>>2341693
>How many people were on his list that WEREN'T spies? Oh? Almost everyone? What a surprise.
but I thought the list didn't exist at all?
commies can't even get their revisionism straight
>>
>>2341664
Sounds like Alternative Facts.
>>
>>2341627
>1) being a communist isn't treason
Wrong.
>>
>>2339081
Universities were much more Marxist in the 60s/70s than today
>>
>>2341714
Why should it be considered treason?
>>
>>2338911
He'd have done nothing wrong if he was legitimately looking for and rooting out communists.
Instead, he used his position of authority and public irrational fear to make flimsy accusations that destroyed innocent people's lives.
Fuck this guy and fuck this baitpost.
>>
>>2341699
>deflects instead of supplying source
You can stop posting now. You've crossed into not an argument. What's it like to have no evidence to back up your fucked up worldview and identity?
>>
>>2341651
Wasn't Belfrage a double agent for the British?
>>
>>2341719
Taking money from the USSR to attempt to destabilize and eventually destroy the US is treason.
>>
>>2341639
Believing the United States could have stopped China falling to Mao is Western hubris. Mao won because he was just better at rallying peasants than Chiang. And because he largely kept the bulk of his forces in tact by avoiding open battle with the Japanese, letting the Nationalists take the brunt of the blows.
>>
>>2341693
>a really big list
A little over 200 people

>a few correct hits
>a few
If you call a majority "a few"
>>
>>2341759
What about communists that wanted nothing to do with the USSR?
>>
>>2340267
>the Marxist presence in Western universities has collapsed since the 1960s

not even close to true

t.recent graduate

>>2340282

>accusations

Do you consider the accusations that Trump is a Russian agent unfair because there's no evidence too?
>>
>>2341828
>Retard Drumpfkin making a false equivalence
Literal whataboutism
You guys are even thinking like Russians now
>>
>>2341272
that's not what I asked for
>>
>>2340631
>that EVEN believes in climate change
Wow what a swell grounded guy!
>>
>>2341828

For the love of God, read up on the New Left and the 1960s. Modern college antifa don't even come close to the size or influence of groups like the SDS.
>>
>>2341832

>being this blind to your own double standards

do you believe Russians "hacked the election"?

>unironically using Drumpf

now I know you're brainwashed
>>
>>2341878
Not that guy but isn't it agreed that Russia used state-sponsored hackers to get dirt on the dems?

Also
>25 years
>>
>>2341865

that's why leftist diversity indoctrination is mandatory curriculum now ofc
>>
>>2341883
>isn't it agreed
Not him either, but no it isn't agreed. Wikileaks confirmed it was an internal leak, not a hack.
>>
>>2341890
Good to know (I'll verify this claim later), I don't really follow current events.

That said I'd be skeptical of wikileaks's claims as well. Don't really believe anyone anymore (I guess that is the problem nowadays).
>>
>>2341883
>but isn't it agreed
it's agreed on by the media outlets that were paid to support the DNC
>>
>>2341883

I've actually read the report released by the DHS, every factual statement is prefaced by "we assess". It comes off as an intellectual exercise.

No evidence brought forward, just assessments and accusations. It seems more likely to me that given wikileak's history of using insiders to leak sensitive intel (Manning) that this is precisely what happened in this case too.

At the least, just because a hacker is from Russia doesn't mean he's sourced out of the Kremlin.
>>
>>2341889

Sociology 101 is not Marxism.
>>
File: christian duty.jpg (75KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
christian duty.jpg
75KB, 500x425px
>>2341664
>left-wing views
>not a communist
No one's ever actually a communist except for when it's convenient to the revolutionary narrative, remember?
>>
>>2341865
>SDS
Except SDS was a small minority of students. Modern SJWs are by far the majority.
>>
>>2341927

stop being deliberately obtuse
>>
>>2341719
because communism by definition requires the destruction of the state and establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariat. What exactly is working toward overthrowing the US government if not treason?
>>
>>2341943
>What exactly is working toward overthrowing the US government if not treason?
Sedition. Treason is working for another state.
>>
>>2341913
Are you serious? Wikileaks has long since been compromised. Do you think it's happenstance that the leaks are always in regards to liberal, Western countries and not Russia or countries in the Russian sphere of influence?

>In September 2016, the German weekly magazine Focus reported that according to a confidential German government dossier, WikiLeaks had long since been infiltrated by Russian agents aiming to discredit NATO governments. The magazine added that French and British intelligence services had come to the same conclusion and said Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev receive details about what WikiLeaks publishes before publication.[334][335] The Focus report followed a New York Times story that suggested that WikiLeaks may be a laundering machine for compromising material about Western countries gathered by Russian spies.[336]
>>
>>2341943
>communism by definition

see this is where you fucked up
>>
>>2341947
>Treason is working for another state.
>Someone who provides aid to Al Qaeda isn't commiting treason because Al Qaeda isn't a state
Wrong.
>>
>>2341956
>Do you think it's happenstance that the leaks are always in regards to liberal, Western countries and not Russia or countries in the Russian sphere of influence?

I don't think it's a coincidence.

Have you considered the possibility that Russia's security infrastructure is superior to that of the United States, or that they have fewer moles?
>>
>>2341961
Al Qaeda has many states.
>>
>>2341956
>muh intelligence agencies
fake news
>>
>>2341957
You're right I completely forgot that there's no such thing as a true communist.
>>
>>2341956
>suggested that

hmmmm

similar to the way perhaps that McCarthy suggested that Russian spies had infiltrated the US?

But we're taught in school that McCarthy was a bad guy, so obviously he couldn't have been right or anything.
>>
>>2341965
Name one.
>>
>>2341976
I'll do you more than one:
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen
>>
>>2341980
Those are not states owned by Al Qaeda, those are states which Al Qaeda operates out of. Try again.
>>
>>2341976
Solid, liquid and gas
>>
>>2341964
It's clearly not, given that the Kremlin can't even cover up its routine murdering of journalists and Putin's political opponents.

>>2341968
found the Russian, try to keep up with the buzzword of the day next time Semyon

>>2341975
Read the whole paragraph next time, maybe you'll learn something when you're not trying to score meaningless political points on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>2341992
>Area of operations
>Worldwide
>Predominantly in the Middle East
>Rebel group with current territorial control in:
>Somalia[10]
>Syria[11]
>Yemen[12]

Also Al Qaeda is sponsored by those states making it a member of those states. Fuck off.
>>
>>2342006
>The IRA was sponsored by Americans
>therefore the IRA is a state
No.
>>
File: prooflakes.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
prooflakes.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>2342004
>given that the Kremlin can't even cover up its routine murdering of journalists and Putin's political opponents
>>
>>2342014
>extra-state actors do not work on behalf of states and thus aiding them is not treason
This is essentially your argument and it is fucking stupid. Aiding them is treason exactly because they work on behalf of other states.
>>
>>2342004
>can't even cover up its routine murdering of journalists and Putin's political opponents

Fear is powerful you know. I wouldn't put it past them to not care.

I did read the whole paragraph, what pertinent information did I miss? That German, French, and British intelligence is in agreement?
>>
>>2342016
Hope you can read English better than you can speak it, Semyon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia
>>
>>2341956
>Do you think it's happenstance that the leaks are always in regards to liberal, Western countries and not Russia or countries in the Russian sphere of influence?

Liberal western countries have right-wing populist movements because of years of bad policy and running bad campaigns with bad candidates, not Russian infiltration.
>>
File: proofs.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>2342050
>people were killed therefore the Kremlin is responsible
>>
>>2341970
Search Results
com·mu·nism
ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
noun
noun: communism; noun: Communism; plural noun: Communisms

a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

Origin
mid 19th century: from French communisme, from commun (see common).
Translate communism to
Use over time for: communism

2 second google search dickcheese
>>
>>2338911
>Wisconsin
Literally the worst state.
>>
>>2342026
Except Al Qaeda does not work on behalf of other states moron, the people in Syria (for example) who support Al Qaeda do so not out of loyalty to Syria but as an act of treason against their own state.
>>
>>2342056
>Russia just happens to have more journalists killed than any other country on earth

As much as I'd like to believe Russians are bloodthirsty subhumans, I don't think that's the case, Semyon. Do you think that's the case?
>>
File: 1438638538805.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438638538805.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>>2342080
>new mexico is no longer considered worst state
>>
>>2342083
The Saudi government openly funds Al Qaeda. This is not even a secret.
>>
>>2342069
>implying that's real communism
Clearly you're new to this game.
>>
>>2342084
>As much as I'd like to believe Russians are bloodthirsty subhumans, I don't think that's the case
Literally all you have to do is glance at a random chapter related to Russia in a history book to realize you're in error.
>>
>>2342088
but that IS real communism
>muh no true scotsman
>>
File: proofs1.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
proofs1.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>2342084
>Russia just happens to have more journalists killed than any other country on earth
Running out of proofsters here Goldbergstein.
>>
>>2342084
Russian journalists are fucking retards who don't know how to not get themselves killed, that's the case
>>
>>2342087
and?
That doesn't make Al Qaeda a state actor.
>>
>>2340267
the new left is just as shitty as old school soviet style marxism
>>
>>2340275
>being a communist is not a crime

it fucking should be
>>
>>2342094
>but that IS real communism
Nope.
Only the very specific defintion of communism that exists in my head is communism, everything else is just the rantings of counter-revolutionary class traitors who will be first against the wall when the revolution comes.
>>
>>2342097
It is acting on behalf of a state. It is a de facto non-uniformed state actor.
>>
File: hurfadurr.png (15KB, 904x264px) Image search: [Google]
hurfadurr.png
15KB, 904x264px
>>2342095
Hope the Putin dick tastes nice, Semyon. Better not let him know you don't trust his Jewish financier friends though, you might find yourself bleeding in a ditch outside Omsk someday.

>>2342096
True, if they knew better they wouldn't try to investigate the dirty dealings of the Russian state. It's practically asking to get murdered! Better to lay down and take it like a dog.
>>
>>2342113
>It is acting on behalf of a state.
Wrong.
It is acting on behalf of Islam, the state agents who provide aid are doing so not out of loyalty to their state but out of religious fervor.
>>
>>2342125
>the state that sees itself as the rightful heir to the Caliphate and controls the Holy Land as such does not fund people to expand the influence of said state
You are seriously retarded
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>2342111
>>2342111
if you ask literally any self-described communist, the definition they'll give you is the abolition of private property.
you're probably calling Orwellian shitholes like DPRK or USSR "communist societies", that's why they're saying "not real communism".
>>
>>2342124
>journalists were killed and thus the Kremlin is responsible
We're back to ground zero of your circular reasoning, Shlomo
>>
>>2342124
>Russia is dangerous
>somehow this means the government is the reason
>>
File: pol.png (177KB, 866x377px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
177KB, 866x377px
>>2342144
>>2342135
hmm, I wonder who could have done this

hmm

hmmmmmmmmm

I guess we'll never know! The Russian justice system is completely inept and unable to handle such cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
>>
>>2342132
>you're probably calling Orwellian shitholes like DPRK or USSR "communist societies",
but that's what they are.
Those "Orwellian shitholes" are the only examples of communist societies we can point to. Turns out when your revolutionary ideology is founded upon the principle of robbing and murdering people because they own things, any country you take over quickly turns into a really shitty place to live.
>>
>>2342162
Probably Ukranian Neo-Nazis. I hear they're a vicious bunch.
>>
>>2342162
Russian mob? Literally anyone? Russia is a lawless hellhole masquerading as a world power. Keep making accusations without proof, Mr. Bergstein
>>
>>2340275
>tollerance
>>
>>2342124

In 2012, Russia had a murder rate of 9.2 per 100,000 population.

I cannot find any information on how many journalists Russia has to check if their murder rate is substantially higher than that of the national average, but it seems like it could be that way.

To compare, the US has a median per state murder rate of 4.1 - 5 / 100,000 in 2012.
>>
>>2342172
>Ukraine

Wrong decade, you fucking retard. You should've said "Chechen extremists," but then again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>>2342177
Why would the Russian mob want her killed? Follow the money. You're being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>2338911
>McCarthy did absolutely NOTHING wrong.
He was a drunk who was lying out of his ass to pump up his reelection chances. His evidence was a bottle of scotch he kept in his briefcase, and he ruined many innocent lives over his grand spectacle.

He was wrong. Even if you agree with his rhetoric he was wrong, and pretending otherwise isn't going to change that.
>>
>>2342201
>You're being willfully ignorant.
And you're being irresponsibly accusative. How does the phrase go again? Oh right: Innocent until proven guilty. Faggot.
>>
>>2338911

>4chan has become this contrarian

lol
>>
>>2342202
>He was wrong.

demonstrably false
>>
>>2342201
>being so assmad he can't tell a shitpost from an actual comment
Don't worry I'm sure Hillary will run again in 2020.
>>
>>2342202
>communists
>innocent
>>
File: merelycoincidence.png (76KB, 894x633px) Image search: [Google]
merelycoincidence.png
76KB, 894x633px
>>2342207
>We just don't know!

We don't know who tried to poison her, despite broad acceptance that the Kremlin routinely attempts to poison its adversaries? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko)

We don't know that she routinely reported on government corruption to the detriment of Putin and his allies?

We don't know that the number of murders of journalists in Russia are only matched by post-war Iraq and civil-war Algeria? Do you think murders of journalists "just happen"?

We don't know that the Russian judicial system had a complete breakdown in the handling of her murder, requiring a second trial that actually found all three acquitted men guilty the second time?

I pity you. There are convictions in court and convictions in heart. You seem to think they're the same, and that's make you a fool.
>>
>>2342230
>act like a retard
>get called a retard
>get fucking buttannihilated someone called you a retard

T'was but a jest, my friend!
>>
>>2342276
>muh heart
Oh come on.
>>
>>2342280
I could not care less that you called me retarded, I'm more bemused that you responded as if blaming it on chechens makes more sense from a shitposting perspective.
>>
>>2342282
Not an argument ;)

I accept your capitulation.

>>2342287
You mean you could care less?
>>
>>2340592
Progressives are just Marxists pretending to be Liberals.
>>
>>2342276
>despite broad acceptance
You mean broad accusations. You've provided motive and weapon, now you just need actual evidence which you do not have.
>>
>>2338911
He put that Commie Woody Guthrie in his place and got Pete Seeger blacklisted. Good for him.
>>
>>2342348
>Heh heh, looks like you've provided motive and a weapon in this case, Mr. Prosecutor, but it seems that the government I represent has covered its tracks so efficiently and bungled the management of this case in the courts so thoroughly that we'll never know who truly was behind this contract killing! What a shame. [gunshots heard in the distance]

Classic. Caiaphas would be proud.
>>
>>2342396
>Beyond a reasonable doubt
No judge worth their salt would even hear the case due to lack of evidence.
>>
>>2342403
Is a corpse not enough evidence?
>>
>>2338911
Why are we even discussing it?
This guy proved to be 100% true in the accusations he made.
He was right about the infiltration, he was was right about the indoctrination, he was right about everything.
The proof is all around you.
The only reason anyone would not love that guy would be if they were a fucking commie
>>
>>2342428
You need a connection to the corpse and all evidence you have is completely circumstantial.
>>
>>2342367
*tips edge*
>>
>>2342107
Go away Pinochet.
>>2341943
Is holding anarchist beliefs also treason? What about radical right-wing beliefs? What about theocracy? Where do we draw the line between treason and thoughtcrime?
>>
>>2341819
Shhh... They don't exist... All leftists and communists are literally Stalin, remember?
>>
>>2341699
You're the revisionist here.
>>
File: squinty hat man.png (711KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
squinty hat man.png
711KB, 600x778px
>>2340621
>>
>>2342685
>Is holding anarchist beliefs also treason
Sedition

>radical right-wing beliefs
They call for the reduction of government power and only an overthrow in the event the government becomes too tyrannical. Overthrow of government is THE default position for communists and anarchists (which all communists are anarchists by default so I don't know why you're splitting hairs here).

>theocracy
Also not sedition. Theocrats want the government to become more in line with their religion. If a theocrat wants to overthrow the government then it becomes sedition, but it is not the default position of a theocrat.
>>
>>2342705
Anarchists and Marxist-Leninists claim that the government is too tyrannical by their definitions, as do theocrats. There are theocrats out there who indeed support violent action against the government.
Where's the line between thoughtcrime and actual treason?
>>
>>2342716
>thoughtcrime
It isn't a thought crime. It's actual sedition. It also isn't technically treason. There's a distinction. Anarchists want 0 government. There is no reduction of government power, but a complete overthrow of the government. It's sedition by default. Marxists fall in the same vein as their goal is global revolution and the eventual dissolution of the state altogether. Communism and anarchism are textbook sedition by default.

>There are theocrats out there who indeed support violent action against the government
And as I admitted, that's sedition. Most theocrats don't call for the overthrow of the government because it is not their default position.
>>
>>2340682
It isn't

But being a communist agent working to overthrow legitimate US government is treason.
>>
>>2342745

No modern communist is doing that. Communists are either teenage LARPers who will get over it and become regular liberals or glorified book clubs (most modern "parties"--the CPUSA has also renounced violent revolution and is basically just Democrats cosplaying as commies). We haven't had organized, violent communist cells in the United States since the Weather Underground--and no, antifa geting in street fights with skinheads doesn't count.
>>
>>2341933
It's such a shame that shifts in academia reflect shifts in the thinking of the people that participate in it.

Academia should keep a nice, moderately conservative slat to it, so as to not get too radical, regardless of what the people who are part of it think.

>inside the mind of the average /pol/ shitposter
>>
>>2342871
How about Academia keeps personal politics out of their classes and instead maintains objectivity to educate people so they can make their own decisions? You know, like, its intended purpose? Academia is not supposed to be a voice of left-wing or right-wing personal politicking, but it is invariably a left-wing mouthpiece with little objectivity left and an every shrinking worldview from professors hired not for their quality but because they fit the world view of the academic administration and are willing to work for cheap. You know, just food for thought.
>>
>>2342911
>Professor, why did the French Revolution happen?
>Well, we can't really say for sure. I mean, yes, things like liberty, equality, and fraternity might seem important to them, but they're very liberal ideas for that time period, and since we aim to keep politics out of the classroom, let's just say they wanted more bread. Next question.
>>
>>2342911
>How about Academia keeps personal politics out of their classes

Aww, because you won't.

You don't speak for your whole movement, so don't sit here and say "oh well my people would never try to introduce people to our beliefs."

Keep in mind too that people are capable of making decisions of themselves and *gasp* many, like yourself, decide to not agree with their professor!

You aren't under attack, get the fuck out of right-wing echo chambers and step into the real world. People are a lot smarter than you think.

Keep in mind too that if professors are marxists, that's because they think the marxist framework works. How the fuck are they supposed to teach their class if they can't use the framework they think is correct? Who the hell is supposed to even tell them what framework to use? A pro-capitalist one? Why? You really need to reconsider your thoughts on this subject, they make a lot less sense than you think.
>>
>>2342703
t. Tumor Leste
>>
>>2341890
>wikileaks

Assange and his cronies are literally russian puppets
>>
>>2340275
>>
Communism is a pretty radical/significant model that begets a strong/radical, response, right?

Moderates can't resist it as its proponents are far stronger willed and determined. So the only natural defense is a concerted (seemingly overreactive) response?

Which would make Vietnam actually look like a somewhat rational decision in the grander scheme of capitalist vs. communist global strategy
>>
File: soviet-flag-philly.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
soviet-flag-philly.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>2340592
Tell the progressives that
>>
>>2344512
I look foward to 4 years of Electric Pence memes
>>
History has only proven him right
Communism took over America under the guise of Liberalism
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.