[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't Belgium be annexed and turn to lebensraum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: belg-MMAP-md.png (71KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
belg-MMAP-md.png
71KB, 1032x727px
Why shouldn't Belgium be annexed and turn to lebensraum for the Dutch?
>>
>>2338784
They hate us for some reason.
>>
>>2338784
>Why shouldn't Narnia be annexed and turn to lebensraum?
>>
>>2338784
Because it's rightful french clay.
>>
>>2338818
While I agree on the non-existant comparison there is not magical to find there.
>>
>>2338829
the clay is Dutch, the rocks are French
>>
>>2338784
Because it speaks French
>>
>>2338784
Partition Belgium between the Netherlands and France. Make Luxembourg a German state. There. you've just solved the low countries question.
>>
>>2339423
You forgot the german speaking belgians
>>
Listen mongols, those faggot dutch cant take on belgium. Two reasons.
1. They were too faggot to fight in ww1.
2. They immediately surrendered in ww2 while the belgium army kept fighting and even kept hanging on to give the dutch a fighting chance.
So shut your holes about those fags retard.
>>
>>2339432
Put them France. It wouldn't be the only German speaking french territory.
>>
>>2339600
Put them france? Are you retarded? Are you dutch?
>>
>>2339607
>thinks Memel is any different from alsace and lorraine
Are you German?
>>
>>2339608
Wtf are you talking about? You really haven't got a clue
>>
>>2339612
Sorry. I get my German meme territories that belong to other states mixed up.
>>
Lol the belgians surrendering to the dutch, at the first sign of combat the dutch would flee and piss their pants like they did consistent in history
>>
Belgium was virtualy UK's vassal, wasn't it?
Therefore UK would have taken part in WW1.
>>
>>2338784

Well because it's 200 years old for one.

Either way they'll probably have to accommodate the Dutch in the event of climate change.
>>
>>2339627
it wasn't
>>
>>2339597
the stereotype that belgians are retarded doesn't seem that weird at all now
>>
interestingly Leopold 2 always had plans for a Belgian invasion of the Netherlands
without the french threatening with a counterinvasion they had a pretty good chance of success even
>>
>>2339618

This is true though, we are an extremely arrogant country which is ironic since everyone is a mayor pussy.
>>
>>2339793

well yeah, the belgian army budget was twice that of the netherlands at that time and they had indonesia to protect as well

if I recall correctly then he wanted to grab brabant, limburg and zeeuws-vlaanderen
>>
>>2339832
would have been the initial plan, but this is Leopold II we're talking about, if the war went well enough (like say, reaching Amsterdam by day 3 like planned) I could easily have seen him try to push for annexation of the netherlands

even in the lesser scenario there's no telling what would have happened later given he'd get one hell of a cult of personality in addition to significant militarization of the belgian industry
>>
>>2338784
what's a 'belgium'?
>>
>>2339912
That weird, autonomous patch of land in between two legitimate countries.
>>
File: 1483731949439.png (590KB, 1024x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1483731949439.png
590KB, 1024x1075px
>>2338829

NATURAL BORDERS
>>
>>2340173
At least the belgians knew how to handle their nigs unlike you french
>>
>>2338784
where would the footballers go though...
>>
>>2340173
>"big" France
>having Corsica, a foreign and distant island
>not having the Channel Islands, much closer and with older historical connections to France
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.