[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i the only morally liberal but economically conservative person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Calvin_Learning.png (300KB, 2304x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin_Learning.png
300KB, 2304x1440px
am i the only morally liberal but economically conservative person here? Do these views collide entirely or can this preferred ideology work?
>>
I'm kind of the opposite of you. Non degenerate social democracy with strict gender norms when?
>>
>>2334329
what aspects of each do you support?
>>
>>2334329
I don't know. But I do know you're the only faggot here.
>>
>>2334336
>Non degenerate social democracy
oxymoron
the welfare state is a moneypit that leads to decline
>>
>>2334329

That makes you a right leaning libertarian, no?

That's what I am
>>
>>2334363
i don't know
>>
>>2334329
>Am I the only person who takes the positions that everyone took at some stage in their 20s
>>
>>2334347
Wrong. I am a faggot
>>
>>2334359
Not if you combine it with strict moral codes enforced by the state.
>>
File: original.jpg (46KB, 599x268px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
46KB, 599x268px
>>2334342
well lgbt rights ( to the point where they're treated like regular ppl), secularism, abortion, women's rights. I think the general population's tax rate should be reduced substantially and be increased to corporations and the rich like it used to be before reagan came into office, my fave presidents is Dwight Eisenhower and Obama (obama did some good things ok?)
>>
>>2334472
lgbt are already treated like regular people so long as they don't act like fags about it
>>
>>2334329
That pretty much describes me, depending on what you mean by liberal and conservative.
>>
>>2334472
The only thing Obama was good at was his rhetoric, the man knew how to really emotionally drive a crowd. All of his economic plans were just like any presidents plans, total waste of time. When people learn that the government can't run the economy we will thrive as a civilization.
>>
>>2334486
i see from where you're standing from and i won't shut you down on it since it's your ideals but i highly recommend watching Requiem for the American Dream on netflix (sorry for the advertising) but basically the host of that documentary can explain my side better. I'd rather not give some poorly thought out opinion that would discredit me or make me sound illogical
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.