[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"""rules""" of war I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: snug.jpg (129KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
snug.jpg
129KB, 1275x715px
>"""rules""" of war

I'll use poison gas against you. What are you gonna do about it huh?
>>
File: desert mags.jpg (235KB, 1456x1013px) Image search: [Google]
desert mags.jpg
235KB, 1456x1013px
*hangs u from your own statue*
mess with the best, die like the rest...kiddo
>>
return the favor i suppose. the international guidelines are mostly for the benefit of civilians & PoWs, it really doesn't restrict a nation from being able to wage total war, most poison or nerve gas has a negligible military value
>>
Why the fuck does this person shitpost here every single day with that dumb anime picture
>>
>What are you gonna do about it huh?

Same shit as always, Fritz.
>>
File: 1476897840395.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1476897840395.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>2333939
you mad fucboi?
>>
>>2333922
heh, years of BRRRRRAPPPPPT have made my troops and i immune to silly tricks.
Nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>2333944
Yes. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1473368561606.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1473368561606.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
>>2333947
no u
>>
>>2333922
beat you, put you on trial, and lock you away in a dark cell for the rest of your life as punishment for your war crimes

then ignore any complaints of you getting beaten by the guards who just so happen to be relatives or close friends of the people you gassed.
>>
File: loliaxe.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
loliaxe.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>2333922
>>
File: tumblr_n06w9p2emk1qdmuvzo1_400.jpg (52KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n06w9p2emk1qdmuvzo1_400.jpg
52KB, 400x391px
>>2333922
>I'll use poison gas against you. What are you gonna do about it huh?
Equip my soldiers with NBC gear and utterly curb-stomp you on the diplomatic front because now every other nation hates your living guts for using weapons which aren't actually that effective as force multipliers but do make war even more needlessly horrible than it already was.
>>
*willy pete's u*

nuthin personnel.......... kid....................
>>
>>2333922
Watch it, they're gonna whine to the UN and MAAAYBE get you convicted like 20-30 years later!!!!
>>
File: gassmask.jpg (3MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
gassmask.jpg
3MB, 4752x3168px
>>2333922
I hope you like germs because I have labs full of them
you will beg me to use nukes instead
>>
>>2333922
Well, probably fucking die if I'm being honest.
>>
Rules of war is a Western Tradition, total war (where all the plebs are given guns and sent to the front line) is a modern thing. War back in the day was very much ritualistic (of course this varies between eras, but there's a certain trend and a tradition in the west). Duels, honor, glory, chivalry, are all related. This is just to give the basic idea. In this regard, war can be more than just massive violence for economical gain.
>>
>>2335749
This is why no one is using nukes, because the Western conception of war is not, who can kill the most people on the other side. Nukes (and artillery, firearms to some extent) invert the old way of war which focused on the person. It was about you growing stronger, your enemy serving as the motivation to hone your own skills, strength, and your senses, to ultimately overcome him and slay him, kind of like climbing a mountain peak. In the end you didn't really have to slay him (a good example is when medieval English and French knights clashed, they would most often seek to capture the enemy knight and sell him for ransom, instead of just brutally slaying him). The war can be seen as a ritual with value in itself, with certain rules and regulations to enhance the ritual and make it more efficacious, as opposed to the view of war as simply a means to an (economical) end.
>>
>>2334548
>vorticism

patrician taste my dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.