[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a japanese student. I'm not necessarily good at English.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3254.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.png
8KB, 256x256px
I am a japanese student.
I'm not necessarily good at English.
I'm sorry if my English sentences are incorrect.

Many people slander other countries.
However I think that praising others is better than slandering.
What do you think about it?
>>
Japan sucks
>>
>>2333890
No offense, but this is an /int/ topic.
>>
>>2333890
I think it's mostly just banter. I mean, yeah it's probably better to talk about the positives, but there's nothing wrong with a little joke here and there.
>>
>>2333893
anime doe
>>
>>2333890
>Many people slander other countries.
>However I think that praising others is better than slandering.
Depends on the context. You'll probably be a lot happier of an individual if you spend your time praising something instead of insulting it. In America we call it "looking at the glass half full instead of half empty."
>>
>>2333890
Your English is fine.

But your country is shit and should be nuked again.
>>
Did the Rape of Nanking happen?
>>
File: 1459182950278.jpg (52KB, 552x496px) Image search: [Google]
1459182950278.jpg
52KB, 552x496px
This is an anime website so if anyone says they hate japan then ask them what they're doing here.

That being said, taking the piss out of other countries is very fun and I like doing it. If you ask me seriously how I feel I would only have good things to say about a lot of nations but on /his/ its more fun to make fun of them for stupid shit
>>
>>2333905
This.

But Japan is pretty cool.

Except for the skydiving population numbers, high suicide rates, absurdly high working hours and draconian gun control laws.
>>
>>2333890
This post is so quintessentially Japanese I don't doubt your Japanese-ness for a second
>>
俺は日本人のまんこが大好きだ
>>
>>2334168
what made you think that? He might be dirty gaijin
>>
>>2335743
Not the guy, but it's pretty weirdly worded, grammatically correct, but as if written by someone who studied English a lot, but used it and was exposed to it much less.
>>
>>2334013
That's not how the saying goes, nor is it what it means.
>>
>>2335780
Or perhaps sayings are usually vague and can be interpreted in several different ways? Or does that not comply with your autism?
>>
>>2335780
It is how the statement goes and it is also what it means. I know that, because I am American.
>>
>>2333890
I agree, though I do throw plenty of playful banter at Germany.
I like Japan btw.
>>
>>2333890

>i think violence is bad
>lets not do violence

Your view of the world is fucked. The reality is,
we're all fucked.
>>
>>2336583
Mahatma Gandhi — 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'
>>
>>2336592

Ghandi wanted nuclear weapons to destroy the world, so dont come here with his pacifist talk
>>
>>2336602
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (212KB, 790x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
212KB, 790x336px
>>2336613
>it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron
>>
>>2334062
>high suicide rates
>draconian gun control laws
you gotta choose being mad at one or the other bruv
>>
>>2336693
That makes zero sense. If you're trying to claim guns cause suicide, that's immediately rendered false by the fact that Japan has both high suicide rates and draconian gun laws.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.