[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Mohammed a warlord? Were unbelievers/infidels killed by himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 9

Was Mohammed a warlord? Were unbelievers/infidels killed by himself or direct following?
>>
>>2331034
He slaughtered 800 men and boys with pubic hair in a tribe he was peacefully coexisting with for years. Wiped them all out, just to loot them and rape their women. Pretty sure that grants you "warlord" status.
>>
>>2331059
this is bullshit. care to site a source?
>>
>>2331059
These tribe break their agreement with him and stab him in the back during a war, they're executed because it was in the term of agreement of what will happen if they dishonour the alliance

Also those "tribe" are Jews
>>
>>2331072
>Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment,[14][15][16][19][20] after which nearly all male members of the tribe who had reached puberty were beheaded[21][2][22] The Muslim jurist Tabari quotes 600–900 being executed.[23][3] The Sunni hadith do not give the number killed, but state that all post-pubescent males were killed and one woman.[24]
>>
>>2331087
that's bullshit, islam forbids murder. fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>2331087
Muhammad really was a step up for warlords, someone else could have genocided the Christians and Jews instead of taxing them.
>>
>>2331124
Murder of innocents =/= murder of non-believers.
>>
>>2331059
>>2331087

This in fact is out of context, this tribe he had a pact with that they would stay neutral in any conflict with the Meccans. When the Meccans advanced this tribe broke the pact and joined them. After the defeat of the Meccans he took revenge on this tribe.
>>
>>2331124
Muslim here, Islam doesn't totally forbid killing, just make sure you kill people who deserved it
>>2331142
Killing non believers unnecessarily is also forbidden, basically killing is fine as long as for self defence and punishment (if you have been wronged)
>>
>>2331144
>>2331156
Do muslims follow Christ's teachings at all or do they just see him as a prophet but get on with the old testament eye for eye stuff.
>>
>>2331144
>When the Meccans advanced this tribe broke the pact and joined them

This is taqiyya.
>>
>>2331124
>islam forbids murder.

You must be high right now.
>>
>>2331170
>Other accounts attribute the discovery of coffee to Sheikh Omar. According to the ancient chronicle (preserved in the Abd-Al-Kadir manuscript), Omar, who was known for his ability to cure the sick through prayer, was once exiled from Mocha in Yemen to a desert cave near Ousab (modern day Wusab, about 90 km east of Zabid).[17] Starving, Omar chewed berries from nearby shrubbery, but found them to be bitter. He tried roasting the seeds to improve the flavor, but they became hard. He then tried boiling them to soften the seed, which resulted in a fragrant brown liquid. Upon drinking the liquid Omar was revitalized and sustained for days. As stories of this "miracle drug" reached Mocha, Omar was asked to return and was made a saint.[18] From Ethiopia, the coffee plant was introduced into the Arab World through Egypt and Yemen.[19]
>>
>>2331124
>everyone who disagrees with my crazy religion and prophet is /pol/
>>
>>2331166
Yes, Muslims follow Christ's teachings as he is one of the most important prophets, but muslims consider the New Testament to be a partial corruption of his story. For example, they believe that he was not crucified but miraculously saved and ascended alive into heaven.
I think the biggest mistake people make in looking at Islam is equating Muhammad with Jesus in Christianity, and therefore emphasize Muhammad's flaws. In Islam, Muhammad is a prophet and a man. His revelations are followed but he is not worshiped.
>>
>>2331166
Basically be kind, generous, and forgiving (like christ)
But if there's enemy trying to destroy you, you have the right to fight back
It depends on situation mostly
>>
>>2331180
wow never heard of this
>>
>>2331200
'On the Earth, the most traded commodity is oil, and in second place is coffee, the most beloved bean the world has ever known. There are a few legends as to how coffee was discovered. One legend of prehistory is that Middle Eastern shepherds noticed that when their sheep ate the berries of a particular tree, both the sheep and the shepherd were up all night. Another legend, was that in 1258 Sheik Omar was in exile and was complaining about his problems when a bird began singing in a tree. Trying to grab the bird, he instead ended up with a handful of berries and flowers. He then proceeded to make a “perfumed drink” from the berries and felt much better. And yet, another legend goes like this. An Islamic monk was annoyed by his inability to stay awake during his prayers. One day he saw a goat herder dancing with his goats and was told that the goat herder’s happiness was caused by a specific bean. He was convinced that Mohammed had sent him this herb as a gift to keep him awake. The monastery was thereafter called the home of the “Wakeful Monks”, as they would drink coffee as they prayed.

I guess the moral of the story is, no matter how it came to be in our possession, coffee has a long and cherished existence in cultures from all over the world.'
>>
>Contemporary Muhammidians denying facts that their ancestral Muhammedian historians admitted happening and even praised their false prophet for doing so.
>>
>>2331166
Muslim's follow the Bible as well but they say that it is corrupted and that the Quran is the true and final bible so to speak. Muslims believe Jesus was a messenger nothing special, but they do believe in the virgin birth.
>>
>>2331208
>inventions by muslims stripe away all the awful shit
>>
>>2331209
>muh islamophobic ideas don't match with reality
>>
>>2331214
>Cannabis smoking was common in the Middle East before the arrival of tobacco, and was early on a common social activity that centered around the type of water pipe called a hookah. Smoking, especially after the introduction of tobacco, was an essential component of Muslim society and culture and became integrated with important traditions such as weddings, funerals and was expressed in architecture, clothing, literature and poetry.[6]
>>
Just a remainder before the Muhammedian apology goes to full motion: all decent inventions done by Arabs were done before Muhammad started his cult.
>>
>>2331220
If you are unable to discuss Islamic history why are you even here?
>>
>>2331209
>denying facts that their ancestral Muhammedian historians admitted
>praised their false prophet for doing so

>>2331210
Muslim's follow the Bible as well but they say that it is corrupted
this is also the reason why the Koran are always traditionally must be written and read in Arabic, even one letter difference will be regarded as false
>>
>>2331215
>Literature by Muhammedian historians and the Book of Homo alias Quran are islamophobic
Good job Abdul.
>>
>>2331220
At least say Islam stole Greek/Persian invention or some shit, this is not even a bait
>>
>>2331225
You call it a discussion when contemporary Muhammedians deny all the writings by Muhammedian historians which can be seen in negative light?
>>
>>2331186
He is essentially worshiped by some sects. People do what he did simply because he did it, like grow a beard because he grew one and marry children because he married one.

The most delusional sects believe him to be flawless, when not even Christ is depicted as perfect in Christianity.

Don't say he isn't worshiped, he absolutely is (probably just by Wahhabis though, but if I recall correctly they also cherry-pick the Koran by ignoring anything that takes any effort to read-into.)
>>
>>2331230
you are manipulating history because of how based Muhammad was. He killed traitors and adversaries find ONE example where he killed an innocent person just ONE.

I'm waiting faggot
>>
>>2331236
I didn't deny the massacre happened, I put it into context.
>>
Anjem Choudary is based, I miss him.
>>
>>2331034
Yes.

>>2331072
See: Banu Qurayzah
>>
>>2331168
This. They opened up negotiations with the Meccans and that is it. Muhammad was not a person bound by honor, in fact he broke his treaties with whomever he wanted whenever he wanted.
>>
>>2331241
Following the example of Muhammad is not the same thing as worshipping him.
>>
>>2331249
What happened to him?
>>
>>2331241
>The most delusional sects believe him to be flawless, when not even Christ is depicted as perfect in Christianity.
I mean, there probably are sects of Christianity which do.
>>
>>2331286
>On 5 August 2015, Choudary was charged with one offence under section 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000 for inviting support of a proscribed organisation, namely Islamic State, between June 2014 and March 2015.[77][78] An expected trial date of 7 March 2016 was given,[79] but the trial was postponed to 27 June 2016, and was expected to last no more than four weeks.[80] Choudary was convicted on 28 July 2016.[8][81] On 6 September 2016, he was sentenced to five years and six months' imprisonment, the trial judge telling him that he had "crossed the line between the legitimate expression of your own views and a criminal act".[82]
>>
>>2331241
>when not even Christ is depicted as perfect in Christianity.
Hi, you're full of shit, and I'm calling you out on it. I'm sure your reply will be something along the lines of "my God my God why have you forsaken me?" and then you tip your fedora in a fashionable way.
>>
>>2331290
New International Version
Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
>>
>>2331277
It's how they operate. Sign a 10 year peace deal and invade on year 5.

Just as the bible says; make a 7 year peace deal with Israel, and violate it on year 3.5.
>>
>>2331247
You just lied about it. Lying about things does not put them into context.

It was murder and looting, plain and simple. Not an act of war, not repayment for betrayal, not any positive motive whatsoever.

Murder.

Loot.
>>
>>2331034
>Was Mohammed a warlord?
No. It's the fashionable insult it seems these days, but technically speaking he was an elected official of an independent city.
>>
>>2331328
>not repayment for betrayal
All the sources are unanimous that it was precisely that.
>>
>>2331277
>in fact he broke his treaties with whomever he wanted whenever he wanted
Which treaty did he broke? when? give me one example
>>
>>2331328
>implying that Old Testament prophets didn't do such things
>>
>>2331341
>2017
>not being an Islam sympathizer
>>>/pol/
>>
The story goes basically like this: psychopath suffering from epilepsy start calling himself a prophet and a messenger of his vision of God and tells to the polytheist Meccans that they will burn in hell for believing to gods other than Muhammad's vision of God. Meccans listen to this shit for some years with no more than slight snickering and laughter, but when Mohammad manage to get a few young followers and getting them to spit in the face of their fathers and their religion, Meccans finally get pissed.

Unfortunately, because of tribal ties, the Hasemite clan can't allow their brethen that is Muhammad to be killed and he get to practice his agitation for a while longer without major interference from Meccans. But enough is enough and finally Muhammad is drove out of Mecca. He then goes to Yathrib, habitants of who surely have heard about Muhammad, but they are more naive and liberal than Meccans and give Muhammad and his followers refuge after Muhammad cry to their leaders about 'him getting persecuted'.

At this point Muhammad looks at the amount of followers and realises that non-violent agitation doesn't bring followers all that much. Not being a complete idiot, he realises violence might work better for a tribal society like Arabs, who practice blood vengeance and start to push the idea that 'non-believers' deserve to be killed if they don't convert to his cult.
By extortion - in practice by using banditry - he finally manages to build a small base of operations in Yathrib.
>>
>>2331346
>>implying that Old Testament prophets didn't do such things
That was actually the point. The Banu Qurayza were tried and sentenced under Jewish law, which was the whole point of having a trial in the first place (attended by two other Jewish tribes).
>>
>>2331341
>>2331362
considering this is 4chan, I get and understand the hate, but at least post a correct information and not straight out lying
>>2331367
nice video
>>
>>2331220
Arabs didn't invent squat, it was all Persians and their descendants who did all the math meme shit who were originally Zoroastrians before they got culturally enriched.
>>
File: martin-shkreli.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>2331346
New testament prophet didn't.
>>
>>2331279
Following it to an extreme degree because he is deemed 'perfect' is worship.
>>2331298
>>2331308
t. idiots that skimmed over a summary of the NT and now call themselves experts.

You can't die if you're perfect.
>>
>>2331367
Off the top of my head, Jacob getting a city to convert, then killing all the men while they were sore from circumcision, taking the wives and children presumably as slaves, and taking all the livestock and wealth and burning the city down.
>>2331399
Lo and behold, Jesus is revered in Islam as well.
>>
>>2331362
From the very beginning of this 'prophet' life, he has tried to subvert Jewish tribes to accept him as their promised prophet, but Jews have declined and said that Muhammad is not a Jew and can thus not be the promised prophet from Talmud. Not getting Jews to bow to him, he starts to funnel his hatred to them and finally after building his first Yathrib base, he manages to drive Jewish tribe specializing in armor and weapon manufacture out of Yathrib. He's first was to exterminate them, but non-Jewish tribal leader from Yathrib manage to persuade Muhammad to allow them to just leave their settlements, taking only personal belongings.

He then starts raiding Meccan caravans. The first big raid faild and Muhammad draws Meccans to their first battle against him, which Muhammad and his bandits win and several Meccan leaders lose their heads (literally), but the caravan Muhammads bandits were chasing gets away.
Not long after this, Meccans start to put money together to form a big enough army in order to march to Yathrib and crush the false prophet.
Muhammad manages to put together formidable force, but he still loses the battle against Meccans. Muhammad receives a blow to the head and the Meccans believed he was killed, but obviously he wasn't and managed to flee.

Meccans make the mistake of not finishing Muhammad and his followers and start the journey back to Mecca, but then during the journey they decide to turn around and go finish their mission, but when they get into contact with Muhammad - who has infact followed the returning Meccans after his defeat, not wanting to lose authority in the eyes of his followers - Muhammad manages to fool the Meccans of having a much larger force behind him than he really has. Meccans get scared and retreat and thus Muhammad doesn't lose his face entirely.
>>
>>2331423
anything i dont like is b8 haha im a fish
>>
>>2331408
>Following it to an extreme degree because he is deemed 'perfect' is worship.

Why?
>>
>>2331444
t. abdullah the wahhabi
Don't you have some verses to ignore while claiming others are heretics?
>>2331445
Because it makes a human something next to divine. That only passes in Christianity.
>>
>>2331439
Oh excuse me. The town's leader raped his daughter, their wholesale slaughter and destruction under the false pretenses of friendship is fine then.
>>
>>2331336
All of your sources, maybe.

Same sources that said Mo didn't rape his 6 year old wife at age 54.
>>
>>2331339
During 628 A.D. Muhammad attempted to make a pilgrimage to the Kaba in Mecca. As he neared Meccan troops opposed him and forbid him to proceed to Mecca. However, the Meccans entered into negotiations with him. About ten miles outside of Mecca, by the spring of Hudaybiyya, Muhammad and the Meccans concluded a treaty known as the Treaty of Hudaybiyya. This treaty humiliated the Muslims and Muhammad. Later as he journeyed home, Muhammad told his followers that the affair at Hudaybiyya was in fact a "victory". As proof of the victory Muhammad promised his followers that they would have the "booty" of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. Weeks later Muhammad attacked and plundered Khaibar.
>>
>>2331465
>Because it makes a human something next to divine

No it doesn't. Thing that some person is good role model is clearly not the same thing as thinking that he is a deity.
>>
>>2331477
>your sources
There is only the one source.
>>
>>2331433
After this comes the period of massive paranoia of Muhammad, in which - much like commies centuries later - where he sees dishonest 'believers' everywhere in his ranks and starts to murder his followers for any small disobedience to keep them in fear. For this he needs to invent verses into his Quran to allow 'disobedient followers' to be killed. And by terror he manages to get non-questioning followers more and more.

Managing to gain enough power (believers), he starts to expand his cult by violence, inserting his sword over villages and more and more. Of course, at some point Mecca - after losing caravan trade because of Muhammads raids - becomes weak and Muhammad's armies manage to put it under his 'protection'.
Those who do not convert to his cult, he exterminates. Jews especially do not accept his cult and thus dozens of Jewish tribes get exterminated during the Muhammedian expansion.

Muhammad - being a mere human - obviously gets old and leaves the power to his most reliable followers, who in turn became sheiks continuing the expansion of Muhammads cult by sword - that is by 'imperialistic' war and thus falls considerable amount of land under the brutal cult of Muhammad.

At some point of history, Muhammedians manage to get to the gates of Europe, but European powers not being pussies like they are today, push them back, hard.
>>
>>2331346
I'll state it directly if you'd like.

The priests of Ba'al were all slaughtered after they tried to take over the Jewish religion, and Elijah brought fire down from heaven where the 450 of them could not, but they all knew the stakes.
>>
>>2331494
*Thinking that some person is good role model
>>
>>2331417
Wrong guy, and the people who perpetrated that revenge were themselves severely punished.
>>
>>2331494
Being a good role model is not the same thing as being perfect. Claiming 'Mohammad had no faults' or 'Mohammad was the perfect man' is making him next to divine. It's associating divinity with him.
>>
>>2331500
There's only one hadith?

Do you even islam?
>>
>>2331510
I don't remember any hadiths or verses from the Quran saying that Muhammad was a perfect man that had no faults. There are, however, verses from the Quran that say that he was a noble man whose example should be followed.
>>
>>2331531
b-b-ut thats immoral! mass killing is only okay if it's for expansionist purposes! except when fucking christians do it!
>>
>>2331509
Jacob says "you've ruined me" and that's the extent of their punishment in the OT. In later rabbinic writings, their killings are even justified because the city didn't uphold some specific justice law. And that is but one example of all the killings committed in the Old Testament.
>>
>>2331535
>people follow the Hadiths and Quran perfectly
Wahhabis are delusional, I've already explained this. They cherry-pick what they claim to be an infallible and unaltered text, idolize Mohammad by making him superhuman, and probably also reject any Hadiths that don't square with their ideology. Or 're-interpret' them and the Quran to such a degree that even the Supreme Court is appalled.

Why is it so hard to accept that there's a delusional sect of Islam running amok and spreading their perverted form of Islam by force?
>>
>>2331034
Sunni Islam is basically Arab pharisaism. Shia Islam is basically Muslim Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>2331299
I mean sects of Christianity which view Christ as perfect.
>>
>>2331603
New Living Translation
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
>>
>>2331580
Isn't that exactly what people do in criticizing Muhammad?
>>
>have quran (flawless book, word of doge etc.)
>make up zillions of hadith as well
why
>>
File: 14434670667254.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14434670667254.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>2331656
That's why we need four different gospels, right?
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (568KB, 1280x1692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
568KB, 1280x1692px
The Monk-- So, Abu-Salamah, you believe in all what your Prophet mentioned in your Book and that (this book) was inspired by God?

The Moslem-- Yes, everything mentioned in the Koran was inspired to Mohammed.

The Monk-- The Koran doesn't mention that the Christ is the Spirit of God and his Word given by God to Mary?

The Moslem-- Not eternal (word) but created.

The Monk-- Was God, at any time, dumb, deaf, or empty from any word or spirit?

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, one God, Amen. With the help of God, we begin writing a debate that happened between the monk Georgi and three Moslem theologians, in the presence of the prince Al-Khana, Al-Mushar Abul-Mulk, Gazi Al-Zaher Usef Ibn Ayub Al-Salah, the Moslem King of Aleppo and Syria, and during the reign of Leo the Armenian, son of Etienne, King of the Armenian tribe, in October 6615 from our Father Adam and 1165 A.D. God help us! The story says that the Abbot of the convent of "St. Simon the Fisherman" paid a visit to the King of Aleppo and its dependencies. The Abbot was accompanied by some of his monks. The King welcomed them, gave orders to secure all their demands, and allowed them to stay at his father's tent. Among the followers of the Abbot was an old monk who was very versed in knowledge. He spoke very well, too. Everybody liked to listen to him. he entered the convent in his childhood and profited of the books there; he acquired the virtues and the good manners of the monks. He was Abbot for many years until he became old. he was called "the monk Georgi" (George). When he met the Prince, he invoked God for him.
http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/christ-muslim-debate.asp
>>
>>2331686
Different reason, but yes.

Each gospel reveals a different facet of Jesus to a different audience.

Matthew: Lion, King of the Jews, to the Jews.
Mark: Ox, Suffering Servant, to the Romans.
Luke: Man, Son of Man, to the Greeks.
John: Eagle, Son of God, to the world.
>>
>>2331689

And what is Aleppo
>>
>>2331124
t. butthurt muslim who cannot comprehend the truth
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (2MB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
2MB, 1000x1294px
>>2331706
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And dutiful to his parents, and he was not a disobedient tyrant.
>>
>>2331702
I knew those were the various symbols which represented the gospels but never knew what they represented. Thank you.
>>
>>2331689
>Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium 16, November 21, 1964
“But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.
Second Vatican Council, Nostra Aetate 3, October 28, 1965
“The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth (Cf. St. Gregory VII, Letter III, 21 to Anazir [Al-Nasir], King of Mauretania PL, 148.451A.), who has spoken to men. They strive to submit themselves without reserve to the hidden decrees of God, just as Abraham submitted himself to God’s plan, to whose faith Muslims eagerly link their own. Although not acknowledging him as God, they venerate Jesus as a prophet, his Virgin Mother they also honor, and even at times devoutly invoke. Further, they await the day of judgment and the reward of God following the resurrection of the dead. For this reason they highly esteem an upright life and worship God, especially by way of prayer, alms-deeds and fasting.
Over the centuries many quarrels and dissensions have arisen between Christians and Muslims. The sacred Council now pleads with all to forget the past, and urges that a sincere effort be made to achieve mutual understanding; for the benefit of all men, let them together preserve and promote peace, liberty, social justice and moral values.
>>
>>2331228
>the Koran are always traditionally must be written and read in Arabic, even one letter difference will be regarded as false
So if the Quran's original language is arabic then what is the Bible's original language?
>>
File: Islam.jpg (154KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
154KB, 752x1063px
>>2331034
>Was Mohammed a warlord?

Of course not. Islam is a religion of peace and truth. Mohammad (pbuh) only conducted defensive military action and that is what Islam teaches.
>>
>>2331702
And that is why they sometimes contradict themselves? Because all the groups require different truths?
>>
>>2331722
You're quite welcome. They're also the faces on the four creatures before the throne in heaven.
>>
>>2331732

They don't. A contradiction has to be A and Not A at the same time and place and meaning.

For instance, Jesus said 7 things on the cross.

A: reports 3 of them.
B: reports a different 3 of them.
C: reports 2 of A, 2 of B, and a different one.
D: reports all 7.

Those don't contradict each other, because none of them claim to be exhaustive.

Numbers in example are not real, but concept is.
>>
>>2331748

>They don't. A contradiction has to be A and Not A at the same time and place and meaning.

So who did find the empty tomb?

a. According to Matthew 28:1, only "Mary Magdalene and the other Mary."

b. According to Mark 16:1, "Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome."

c. According to Luke 23:55, 24:1 and 24:10, "the women who had come with him out of Galilee." Among these women were "Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James." Luke indicates in verse 24:10 that there were at least two others.

d. According to John 20:1-4, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb alone, saw the stone removed, ran to find Peter, and returned to the tomb with Peter and another disciple.
>>
Mohammed was a warlord and a pedophile.
>>
>>2331748
Mark, Matthew, and Luke say the Last Supper takes place on the first day of Passover, with Jesus being crucified on the third day. In John, the supper takes place three days earlier and Jesus is crucified on the first day of Passover.
Again, Jesus is said to have been crucified in the third hour in Mark, but in John he is still with Pilate at the sixth hour.
>>
>>2331765

If you put all the accounts together, Mary Magdalene, before sunrise, by herself.

The women clearly did not believe her.
>>
>>2331778

There's nothing wring with having sex with a woman once she has had her first menstruation.
>>
>>2331785

Please elaborate.
>>
>>2331780

They all say Jesus was crucified on the Passover, Nisan 14, 32 AD.

John says he is being crucified at noon (6th hour of the day), and he was being crucified at noon. And he had been put there 3 hours earlier.

The main discrepancy is that the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread have been conflated, and the Day of Preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread was the Passover that year. (14th and 15th of Nisan).

Again, zero contradictions.
>>
>>2331791

If the women had believed her, they would not have brought embalming materials to the tomb with them. I would surmise they assumed MM had lost her wits.
>>
>>2331817

What?

Please try and make sense.
>>
>>2331799
Mark 14:12 "On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”
Matthew 26:17 "On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”
Luke 22:7 "Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed."
These three gospels here explicitly state that the Last Supper takes place on the first day of Passover.

John 13:1 "Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end."
John explicitly states that the Last Supper takes place before Passover.

John 19:31-32 "The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other."
And John further states that Jesus is crucified and killed on the first day of Passover.
Trying to say that this is not a contradiction is pure delusion.
>>
>>2331853

MM goes to tomb. Stone is rolled away. Tomb is empty.

She runs back and tells the women, Peter, and John. Peter and John run there. Peter wins.

The women get there, laden with embalming spices because they had to hurry the job on the Passover before the Feast of Unleavened Bread started. So they only really half ass embalmed Jesus, and were ready to finish the job.

Meaning they did not believe MM that the body was gone, and Jesus was alive.
>>
>>2331879

Nisan 10: Jesus presents himself to the pharisees and sadducees for testing. They find him blameless and spotless.

Nisan 14: Passover. Jesus eats Last Supper, prays at Gethsemene, is arrested and tried at night, and crucified during the day on Passover.

If you don't know Jew days start at sunset, neck yourself.

Passover that year was also the Day of Preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread, Nisan 15.
Then Nisan 16 is the regular sabbath.
Then Nisan 17, in the morning, is the Resurrection.

Two Days of Preparation; one for the Passover and one for the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Two high holy days: Passover and the FUB.

All gospels:

Jesus was crucified Nisan 14, the Passover, and rose on Nisan 17. First fruits.
>>
>>2331911

That still doesn't make sense, try again. Matthew specifically states MM was with the other Mary when the stone was rolled away.

>Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it.
>>
>>2331958
The stone was rolled away before anyone got there.

I'm starting to realize that you cannot think clearly.
>>
>quran is perfect and should be all a muslim needs according to itself
>hadiths are still trusted

explain this

Also reminder that a hadith in sahih al-bukhari states that men are allowed in some circumstances to burn someone to death which DIRECTLY contradicts the quran
>>
>>2331958
MM and the women came at early dawn.

MM came while it was still dark.
>>
>>2331958
Mark 16
9 Now after He had risen early on the first day of the week, He first appeared to Mary Magdalene, from whom He had cast out seven demons.
10 She went and reported to those who had been with Him, while they were mourning and weeping.
11 When they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they refused to believe it.
>>
>>2331929
John implies that Jesus was crucified on 14 Nisan, yes, but the other three gospels say the Last Supper took place just before the sunset made it 15 Nisan. Nice Catholic distortions, though.
>>
>>2332003
No, they say the Last Supper took place at the earliest hours of the Passover, the new day beginning at dusk, Nisan 14.
>>
>>2332003
Jesus was being buried just before sunset made it the 15th.

You can't tell Catholic from Christian; no wonder you can't understand the bible.
>>
>>2331976
>>2331989
>>2331994

What?

I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether you guys can read.
>>
>>2332006
>>2332011
You are ignoring how Luke, Mark, and Matthew stat the Last Supper was a Passover Meal, which would make it on or just before Nisan 15. You are distorting three accounts for the sake of John.
>>
>>2331981
What hadith is that?
>>
>>2332028

Again, Passover starts after dusk on the 14th.

Dusk
14th
Passover meal/Last Supper
Prayer at Gethsemene
Arrest
Trial
Crucifixion
Hasty burial
dusk
15th
>>
Muhammad was the leader of a recognised state, so he literally wasn't a warlord by definition.

He was just a pedo dictator.
>>
>>2332028
Dude, I'm not ignoring anything.

You don't understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>2331981
Quran alone movement fixed this.

But it's easy to explain, humans love to add extra bullshit, just look at the massive clusterfuck that Catholicism is.
>>
>>2332065

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/warlord

>1.a military leader, especially of a warlike nation.

He was a warlord but not a paedophile. Having sex with women that have menstruated is hebephilia
>>
>>2332104

Mohammad lusted after a baby girl who could not walk yet, and lusted after another baby girl still on her mother's teat.

He was a pedophile.

Today, a 54 year old man marries a 6 year old, he's a pedophile.

Same then.
>>
>>2332104
>A warlord is a leader able to exercise military, economic, and political control over a subnational territory within a sovereign state due to his ability to mobilize loyal armed forces. These armed forces, usually considered militias, are loyal to the warlord rather than to the state regime.
>loyal to the warlord rather than to the state regime.
>>
>>2332117

There was no such thing as a sovereign state back then.

>>2332112

She was 9.
>>
>>2332063
And again, Luke, Mark, and Matthew state the Last Supper was either at the end of the 14th or on the 15th.
>>
>>2332063
The feast is not until the 15th.
>>
>>2332145

Married at 6.

Probably had sex with her earlier.

He was a disgusting man. Go find a 9 year old and imagine a 57 year old man having intercourse with her. See if your stomach turns. If not, you're in the right religion.
>>
>>2332150
Again, they don't.

The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day , because during the day they made ready for the great feast day beginning at sundown, after which no work was permitted. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:31 all identify Preparation Day as the day of the Lord’ s death, while Matt. 27:62 says the day after the crucifixion was the day after Preparation Day. So all four Gospels agree; Jesus died on Preparation day, the 14th of their month Nisan, which is Passover. As evening began the day, He ate the ritual meal with His disciples in the Upper Room, and then was arrested, tried, convicted, and put to death; all on Passover. So just like the Lord had commanded in Exodus 12, our Passover Lamb was selected on the 10th, inspected on the 11th, 12th, and 13th, and executed on the 14th of Nisan.

You're just confused. And annoying.
>>
>>2332233
The Feast of Unleavened Bread, yes.

Not the Last Supper. Not Passover.

Jews used to follow the Law; the two feasts were distinct. Now they're just one holiday.
>>
>>2332235

All the sources say he didn't have sex with her until she was nine and arranged marriages aren't unusual in history.
>>
>>2332245
Leviticus 23:5–8 "In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at dusk is the LORD's Passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD; seven days ye shall eat unleavened bread. In the first day ye shall have a holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work. And ye shall bring an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days; in the seventh day is a holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work"
The feast is on the 15th.
The author of John purposefully moves the execution back to the 14th to draw comparison between Jesus and the Lamb.
>>
>>2332260

Go hook up with a 4th grader today, see if it's "okay".
>>
>>2332285

That is fallacious as an argument.

It should be as long as the female has menstruated.
>>
>>2331166
Mate, when Jesus returns in islamic eschatology, he literally is a shariah loving autocrat that raises an army to crush the infidels, i kid you now.
Jesus!
Also, laser vision, but that's because the Second Coming is eldritch in all faiths.
>>
>>2332293

>Says the pedophile.
>>
>>2332324
The same thing happens in the Revelation, don't know why that's supposed to be a shocker.
>>
>>2332357
nah, revelations Jesus just goes full Cthulhu with an army of angels and assumes the mantle of padishah of the planet.
>>
>>2332337

How very dare you?

I'm a hebephilide.

There's a difference you know.
>>
>>2332337
In traditional societies, age of marriage and consent was determined to be after the age of menstruation. In the 12th century, centuries later than Muhammad, Gratian says for marriage its only around 12 and consent is acknowledged past 7.
>>2332408
Jesus is the Word of God, who appears as follows
Revelation 19:11-18
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
>>
>Protoss = Jews
>Terrans = Christians
>Zerg = Muslims

Fuck I want an RTS based on this.
>>
>>2333105
Age of Empires isn't enough for you?
>>
File: 1471980218804.jpg (6KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1471980218804.jpg
6KB, 267x323px
>>2331124
>islam forbids murder
>>
>>2331124
>NO
>LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU'RE RELIGION SAYS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>2333216
>>2333216
The Koran is largely a confirmation of The Holy Bible you dumbass.

Murder is one of the commandments.
>>
>>2333800
Why do Muslims spend so much of their time killing each other then
>>
He was a warlord. But we shouldn't treat the word as a pejorative, since any proper lord of their realm at some point goes to war.
>>
>>2333800
The Koran contradicts the bible in many places.

Jesus was god vs. Jesus was just a prophet

Jesus was crucified for humanities sins vs. barnabas was crucified in his place

the children if Isaac are god's chosen people vs. the children of Ishmael are god's chosen

Just to name a few.

Many of the medina texts explicitly tell muslims to kill jews and christians. They even describe the specific ways they should be killed.
>>
>>2333853
None of the Gospels of Jesus Christ or the Acts of the Apostles of Jesus say that he is the son, why is he the son??
>>
File: john_316_03.jpg (83KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
john_316_03.jpg
83KB, 611x404px
>>2333864
>>
>>2333805

Geopolitics
>>
>>2333948
Bullshit. Geopolitics isn't to blame for Muslims ethnically cleansing people of other Islamic denominations or religions from within their countries. They've been doing it for centuries
>>
>>2333896
So one out of the four gospels makes a vague reference, what else is there?
>>
>>2333952
why do orthodox slavs murder each other on the reg
>>
>>2333805
Literally human behavior everywhere
>>
>>2333948
>order in the court please, so anon, what is the motive for the murder of your neighbour?
>geopolitics and my socio-economics sir
>oh thats it then, case is dismissed, anon is free of charge!
>>
>>2335750
Not an argument
>>
>>2335856
not an argument
>>
>>2335926
Not an argument
>>
>>2331034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PilYKSJg0
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.