[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does modern day turkey look back on the young Turks? is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: didnt happem.png (680KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
didnt happem.png
680KB, 1024x748px
how does modern day turkey look back on the young Turks? is it similar to how Germany looks back on the nazis?
>>
>>2330494
That photo is fake
>>
File: sure.jpg (13KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
13KB, 262x193px
>>2330531
i know its bait but you do realize that this was shot from Istanbul itself right?
>>
>>2330494
how does modern day America look back on the genocide of Natives and stealing their land? is it similar to how Germany looks back on the nazis?
>>
>>2330576
im not talking about about genocides in general i just compare them to the nazis because they were both ethnic nationalist moments... and they both commited genocide
>>
>>2330494
They dindu nuffing wrong.
>>
>>2330494
Most Turks today, including the Turkish government, deny the genocide and say that it was at most a "conflict" or "relocation." By extension, the US government also denies the genocide because "muh alliance."
>>
There is a whole pseudo-scholarly industry in Turkey denying the genocide of Armenian Christians, Greeks and whatnot, so what do you think?

One should read Kevorkian's 'The Armenian Genocide', massive work about the genocide of Armenian Christians, detailing on village-by-village basis the methods of torture, plunder and murder. I mean fuck, even terror inflicted by communists (if one forget's burying alive methods of Mao) seem to pale compared to the barbarism of Muhammedians.
>>
>>2330576
>Americans
>"genocided" natives
>-AMERICANS-

Are you stoopid
>>
>>2330576
Most Americans are self-flaggelating cuckolds about it, so yeah, it's very similar to how Germans view the nazis.
>>
>>2330494
No. We dont care lol. Most people wouldnt even know who were young turks. Nobody else also cares other than butthurt armenians.
>>
>your subjects rebel (for the 100th time)
>you put the rebellion down
>WOW WHY ARE THEY KILLING US
>>
File: IMG-20170125-WA0012.jpg (191KB, 868x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170125-WA0012.jpg
191KB, 868x1600px
The older generation of Turkish people slightly despise the Ottomans. The very old generation love the Ottomans.
The hate for the Ottomans is due to Atatürk's rise.

This new generation is either an LGBT faggot that tries to be 'American'. Or an Ottoman fanatic. Especially because of Erdoğan promoting it. There's currently a very popular TV show in Turkey displaying the birth of the Ottoman Empire
>>
>>2335260
so new generation are basically turkish version of tumblr and /pol/ fags?
kek
>>
>>2330576
>smallpox wiped out 90% of injun tribes before they ever met a White man
>injuns are not a monolithic group
>""""genocide""""
>>
>>2335337
Most are indeed
>>
>>2335260
>Young Turks
>Ottomans
They both hated each other
>>
>>2335341
They did commit genocide against them during the wars, are you stupid or something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.