[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the h*ck did this tiny country conquer half the known world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

How the h*ck did this tiny country conquer half the known world?
>>
Macedonians are superior. End of story.
>>
Because they are not the descendants of the army that conquered half of the known world.
>>
>>2325690
huh?
>>
>this tiny country

The ancient Macedonians are not the same as the Slavs of modern Macedonia (or FYROM).
>>
File: wakarimasen lol.png (682KB, 1226x813px) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol.png
682KB, 1226x813px
>>2325690
>alexander of macedon
>country is called macedonia
>>
>>2325639
Slavic will.
>>
Bait thread is bait.
/int/ with a /his/ facade.
>>
>>2325734
>>2325773

>Slavs replace Macedonians
>Pan-slavism fails as a unifying force
>'Hey, since we're in the same region, lets claim that the people who used to live here were us! That's a way to get a national identity'
>Greece: FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SLAV CUNTS THAT'S OUR HISTORY FUCK YOU

And that's why it's called the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia
>>
>>2325789
what does greece have to do with macedonia? he was alexander of macedon, not of greece

go read a book or something
>>
>>2325840
>what does greece have to do with macedonia? he was alexander of macedon, not of greece

The ancient Macedonians were essentially wannabe Greeks. They tried to play up their Greekness all the time, and were generally accepted. Some people got pissed that they would turn up at the Olympics while retaining some barbarian practices like having massive drinking contests.
>>
File: macedmap.gif (25KB, 703x517px)
macedmap.gif
25KB, 703x517px
>>
File: mkd.jpg (143KB, 316x348px) Image search: [Google]
mkd.jpg
143KB, 316x348px
>>2325639
Thats because Macedonians are the most powerful race in the world, FACT!
>>
File: Deer_hunt_mosaic_from_Pella.jpg (91KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
Deer_hunt_mosaic_from_Pella.jpg
91KB, 462x450px
>>2325847
>retaining some barbarian practices like having massive drinking contests.

Drinking contests weren't the problem, it was not mixing the wine with water that was barbaric, imo the Greeks were just pissed the tall alpha Macedonians could handle booze better.
>>
I find it infintely amusing they lost a copyright claim and had to change their flag.
>>
File: VMRO.png (5KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
VMRO.png
5KB, 800x400px
>>2325999
Nice digits, thank god we did it was hideous. The current one is shit as well, we only have one flag tb h
>>
>>2326077
Looking like the rebellion flag from eu4
>>
File: 1451147762219.jpg (270KB, 731x550px) Image search: [Google]
1451147762219.jpg
270KB, 731x550px
>>2325639
>>
>>2325690
Say that to Alex's face and not online and see what happens motherfucker.
>>
>>2325862
>this pic will go ignored
The only Macedonia worthy of the name is the Greek administrative regions.
>>
>>2325639
It didn't. Greece did.
Macedon is in cirrent-day Greece, that place just named itself Macedon.
>>
>>2325639

they walked really far and had a better army than anyone they met along the way

that's literally it
>>
>>2326934
t.SpeudoMacedonian-but-in-reality-cucked-Bulgarian.
>>
>>2325999
Yeah but they tried to build a Disneyland and caricatures of Ancient Macedons hoping it will give more credibility in their "we are the true descenants of the Macedonians" complex, driving their country into debts and financial problems, because the countless statues and museums of "Macedonian Struggle" in their shithole of a capital city had literally more government budget than education and state maintenance. The fucking air pollution alone (among other problems) in Skopje is so fucking bad it surpassed pollution in the big cities of China, but well, at least they have statues.

Various sources/articles.

http://www.eea.europa.eu/soer-2015/countries/the-former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/04/world/europe/macedonia-skopje-2014/

http://www.dw.com/en/government-leaves-macedonia-at-risk-to-beautify-skopje/a-19496383

http://aqicn.org/city/macedonia/karpos/

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/true-cost-of-skopje-2014-revealed

It's quite sad, honestly.
>>
>>2327121
>Yeah but they tried to build a Disneyland and caricatures of Ancient Macedons SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN LAUNDER MONEY ON AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL* driving their country into debts

ftfy

You are right, its super sad and disgusting, this county has been fucked so hard by the current government it will take decades to unfuck it, especially the mentality of the people.
>>
>>2325651

MACEDONIA IS GREECE
>>
>>2325639

MACEDONIA IS GREECE
MACEDONIA NO DO SHIT
GREECE DID ALL SHIT
>>
File: 1421278784057.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1421278784057.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>>2325639
>FYROM
>in any way related to ancient Macedon
>>
>>2327251
I have heard of that theory. The cost is said to be at 80 million euros, but the real estimated cost is as high as 500 million dollars. Hmm...
>>
File: стиропордржава.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
стиропордржава.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>2327261
>>2327269

we dindu nuffin

>>2327354

>I have heard of that theory. The cost is said to be at 80 million euros, but the real estimated cost is as high as 500 million dollars. Hmm...

Its not a theory its a fact, the original estimate was passed several times. Pic related is how they do it, they "pay" for marble, but use styrofoam. Its sad and depressing but its a fact.
>>
>>2325999
With whom?
>>
>>2325639
This triggers the Greek
>>
>>2326077
>one flag
Ivan Mihailov is that you?
>>
Why debate over this shit?It's going to be 90% Albanian in our lifetime.
>>
>>2325840
>Being this fucking retarded

Macedonian culture was helenistic you dumb fuck
>>
>>2329663
Does that make turks in Germany germans?Does that make the Roman Empire greek?Does that make the Greeks Babylonians? Culture=/=Ethnicity
>>
>>2329670
yeah cause the fucking Slavs that invaded the area during the early Middle Ages are totally the same ethnicity as Alexander the Great
>>
>>2329678
Of course not.That was not my point.I was trying to say that Macedonia WUZ not greek.End of story.And neither is today's mix of bulgars and albanians.
>>
Modern Macedonia was called Paeonia back then.
Historical Macedonia is in northern greece.
>>
Modern day Macedonia is elsewhere and is home to a different people than Alexander's Macedonia
>>
Don't understand why Greeks get so upset when they arnt anything like ancient Greeks either
>>
>>2325639
http://www.gazetaexpress.com/en/news/rohrabacher-borders-in-balkan-should-change-a-part-of-macedonia-to-unite-with-kosovo-172069/
>>
>>2329818
Only solution imo
>>
>>2325639
>stirring the soup
why
>>
File: triggered.jpg (14KB, 319x368px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
14KB, 319x368px
>>2329818
OVER MY DEAD BODY SHITPAR, HAVENT YOU STOLEN ENOUGH?
>>
>>2325639
The known world was pretty small at the time
>>
>>2329818
>giving it to a semi recognized shithole that operates as a european guantanamo
>not giving it to albania
>radicalizing slavs to crusade against the muslims
>>
File: Albanian_Protesters_2.jpg (197KB, 799x533px) Image search: [Google]
Albanian_Protesters_2.jpg
197KB, 799x533px
>>2330300
>giving it to a semi recognized shithole that operates as a european guantanamo
>not giving it to albania

So giving it to the fully recognized shithole that operates as a european guantanomo is the solution?

Albanians have absolutely no right to any inch of Macedonia, this meme needs to die, they have 0 right over Kosovo as well. Just because they spawned more hellspawn doesn't mean they own it. They have never done anything constructive, my family is from Tetovo, the only thing Albanians ever did before Tito was smoke and pillage, THEY LIVED IN HOUSES SMEARED WITH SHIT, and my family were destitute but their house was a palace compared to the shitshacks the Albanians lived in. What they did was wait for harvest time and show up with guns and steal all the grain, they did this under the Italians and under the Turks for 500 years. Albanians are inbred sandniggers who anyoe apart from themselves can support them is beyond me.

>radicalizing slavs to crusade against the muslims

Not such a bad idea then
>>
>>2330320
Spawn more overlords.
Also
>i'm not a terrorist
>flags of saudi arabia everywhere
>some of them were probably kla fighters
I'm not in favor of what i stated, i just said that giving land to Kosovo makes about 10 times less sense than giving it to Albania.
>>
File: albogrownup.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
albogrownup.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>2330324
Do you know what the protests were about? Five Albanians were arrested for murdering 5 kids and 1 adult who were fishing in a lake. THEY GO FULL DINDU NUFFIN and start rioting. Now, everyone knows that it was an inside job, but with Ali Ahmeti, the former NLA commander in power is it really that surprising that it might be done by Albanians? But no, they didn't wait they went full BLM mode and started rioting without waiting for the trials.

>I'm not in favor of what i stated, i just said that giving land to Kosovo makes about 10 times less sense than giving it to Albania.

Any land inhabited by Albanians is destined to fail.

>The Albanian civil war, also known as the Albanian rebellion, Albanian unrest or the Pyramid crisis, was a period of anarchy, civil disorder and violence in Albania in 1997, sparked by Ponzi scheme failures. The government was toppled and more than 2,000 people were killed

>basing your entire economy on a ponzi scheme
>>
>>2325773
dumb anime poster
>>
>>2330335
Eat shit Monkedonyan.Either give half of it now or lose it all in 40 years.Your choise.
>>
File: cake-eats-reu-1200.jpg (281KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cake-eats-reu-1200.jpg
281KB, 1200x800px
>>2330419

You tried taking it about 3 times and you got BTFO all 3, if it wasn't for the legend USA that saved your rat asses you would be soap by now. Calm down now your blood sugar is low eat some care rat.
>>
>>2330452
cake*
>>
>>2325639
>h*ck
>>
>>2330452
Back to Bulgaria you fucking Mongol
>>
/thread
>>
>>2325639
you think thread is weird?

real life Macedonians belive the Alexander shit, no really
>>
>>2325789
You're a fucking retard and should be ashamed of your ignorance.

>hurr durr they're le svalvs now!
Not genetically, genetically southern balkan people are closer to Greeks (aka south Europeans)

Fuck off you dumb fuck.
>>
>>2325789
You're a fucking retard and should be ashamed of your ignorance.

>hurr durr they're le svalvs now!
Not genetically, genetically southern balkan people are closer to Greeks (aka south Europeans)

Fuck off you dumb fuck.

It's like Mexicans don't descend from Atztecs because they speak Spanish (it's even dumber than saying that in reality)
>>
File: 0021.jpg (177KB, 776x1004px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
177KB, 776x1004px
>>2325789
>>Slavs replace Macedonians

No, Slavs replaced nobody, if they did they replaced the Romans who lived there in the 6th century ad, hot the ancient Macedonians from the 2nd century b.c. The Slavic invasion theory is complicated, there is no proof of large waves of migration as previously thought.

>>Pan-slavism fails as a unifying force

Pan-Slavism was never relevant in the Balkans, Pan-Slavism was a tool of the Russian empire, what unified the Balkans was Christianity against islam. The only country to force Pan-Slavism was Yugoslavia, with the intent to create a Serbian hegemony.

>>'Hey, since we're in the same region, lets claim that the people who used to live here were us! That's a way to get a national identity'

The Macedonian national identity is based on the desire for independence of the Macedonian region. The Macedonians in the 19th and 20th century knew they were Bulgarians, but Macedonia's isolation from the rest of Bulgaria and the republican mindset of the leaders of IMRO created a strong regional identity. An independent Macedonian state was the only way to achieve freedom without dividing Macedonia.

>Greece: FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SLAV CUNTS THAT'S OUR HISTORY FUCK YOU

Wow, roleplaying as countries. What Greece did and continues to do is sperg out over literally nothing to a small and irrelevant neighbor to distract the population from all the financial mismanagement and debts. The flag was a bad idea, it changed, our constitution changed and that SHOULD have been the end of it. But demanding that a sovereign country change its name because of a region named Macedonia is absolutely autistic.

The WE WUZ movement started after Greece blocked Macedonia in 2008, our government went full revisionism mode and started the antiquiazation process to spite Greece and get cheap political points. The Macedonian national identity was forced by the communists before it could develop naturally from its regional roots. Pic related
>>
>>2331254

There are proofs of large scale Slavic migration that happened as far the Peloponnese, during the 6th century. The modern territory of Bulgaria is the only region in the Balkans,not affected by Slavic migration, during this period.

However Bulgarians are not Slavs, so that's another hole in your theory.

Even if the migrating Slavs forced the Romans/Thracians to adopt Slavic as a language, this does not explain why they speak Bulgarian. Also the native population was Christian, it seems improbable to me that the Christians simply accepted the Pagan Bulgarians instead of fleeing to the Christian Byzantine territory in eastern Thrace.

Even stronger is the evidence that the Macedonians are Bulgarians who migrated there during the days of the first Bulgarian empire. The Bulgarians held this territory for almost 400 years. And it would take typical Byzantine policy of moving populations around to make them Greek again.

I have nothing against Bulgarians personally, and I have the suspicion that I have some Slavo-Macedonian blood in me as well.

However you cannot say that Greeks are being paranoid after what happened during WWII which was the violent attempt to make all of northern Greece into a Bulgarian province. Or that this issue is marginal when it was one of the factors that instigated the Greek civil war in 1945.

We are all genetically close, this is impossible to deny, but lets not forget history and culture play major roles in how we view these issues.
>>
>>2329780
https://filonohpontou.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/e1bca1-ceb3ceb5cebdceb5cf84ceb9cebae1bdb4-cf83cf8dcf83cf84ceb1cf83ceb9cf82-cf84e1bfb6cebd-cebaceb1cf84cebfceafcebacf89cebd-cf84e1bf86.pdf

http://greek-dna-sub-saharan-myth.org/greek-dna.html

http://dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n1/abs/5201726a.html

tl;dr: Some small populations in modern Pakistan who claim descent from Macedonians have a bigger genetic relation to modern Greeks than Pakistanis and other modern ethnic group in Pakistan as scientists found over similar genetical material. Really makes you think...
>>
>>2331434
>However Bulgarians are not Slavs, so that's another hole in your theory.
>However you cannot say that Greeks are being paranoid after what happened during WWII which was the violent attempt to make all of northern Greece into a Bulgarian province.

you need to be 18 or more to post here
>>
>>2331452
bump
>>
>>2325789
Slavs didn't replace anyone, Macedonians aren't really Slavic.

t. real Slav
>>
>>2331573

Bulgarians are only culturally and linguistically slavic.

In terms of genetics they cluster closer to Romanians. Which is proof that they are more akin to the ancient Thracians.

Modern day fyrom Macedonia has nothing to do with ancient Macedonia. Hell, look at where all the ancient Macedonian cities are located. The territory that is today Fyrom was called Paeonia back then, which was inhabited by Thracian tribes, and not Macedonia.
>>
>>2332528
Yeah but the statues tho..
>>
>>2332722
>no argument: check
>>
>>2332528
But also modern day Greece has nothing to do with ancient Greece.
>>
>>2333160
Yes it does.
>>
>>2333192
Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>2330335
>>2330324
>>2330320
>>2330419
I've always wondered something. How do jingoistic Muslim Albanians reconcile the fact that their national hero was a Christian who fought the Islamic invaders?
>>
Present day Macedonia isn't the same as the one that conquered half the known world. They are just a bunch of Bulgarian fucks who started calling themselves Macedonians to feel proud of themselves for doing nothing but throwing money into paper shredders.
>>
>>2333565
So what? Greeks today are a product of a Turkish rape and took the name Helleni and stole Macedonia during the Balkan wars. They have nothing to do with the ancient sovereign states.

And what exactly are Bulgarians?
>>
>>2333940
nice meme
>>
>>2333940

>Greeks today are a product of a Turkish rape

Keep holding to that myth. Because under it you are also a Turkish rape baby. When history knows and tells us that Christians in teh Ottoman empire lived separately from Muslims according to Millets, and inter-faith marriages was forbidden. Greeks became independent in 1830, while Bulgaria in 1878, that says it all I think.

>stole Macedonia during the Balkan wars

It was never yours, before the turks burned down Thessalonica and killed all Greeks in it. It was majority Greek.
>>
>>2333972
>Never yours

Never whos? Hey i know modern Macedonia has nothing to do with the Ancient one. But neither does modern Greece. Those are civilizations gone by.
>>
>>2331573

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_occupation_of_Greece#The_Bulgarian_occupation_zone

>Throughout the Bulgarian occupation zone, Bulgarian policy was that of extermination or expulsion,[38] aiming to forcibly Bulgarize the Slavic-speaking population and expel (or even kill) the rest of the Greeks.[39] A massive Bulgarization campaign was launched, which saw all Greek officials (mayors, landowners, industrialists, school-teachers, judges, lawyers, priests, Hellenic Gendarmerie officers) deported. A ban was placed on the use of the Greek language, the names of towns and places changed to the forms traditional in Bulgarian.[37] Even gravestones bearing Greek inscriptions were defaced.[40]

>The Bulgarian government tried to alter the ethnic composition of the region, by aggressively expropriating land and houses from Greeks in favor of settlers brought from Bulgaria, and introduced forced labor and economic restrictions on the activities of Greek businessmen, in an effort to force them to migrate to the German and Italian-occupied parts of Greece.[37] Thus people were deprived of the right to work by a license system that banned the practice of a trade or profession without permission. Forced labor was introduced, and the authorities confiscated the estates of Greek landowners and gave their land to Bulgarian peasants (many of them brought from Bulgaria as settlers).[39]

Is this Greek propaganda?
>>
>>2334002
Everyone knows Bulgaria eyed Thrace for the sweet Aegean access, since the first Bulgarian Empire. That's why they started the 2nd Balkan War and joined the Axis in WW2 the moment Greece's downfall was imminent. But I guess now we are cool with each other. Same thing with Italians. Bro tier.
>>
File: 1428773026035.jpg (171KB, 960x720px)
1428773026035.jpg
171KB, 960x720px
>>2333332
>I've always wondered something. How do jingoistic Muslim Albanians reconcile the fact that their national hero was a Christian who fought the Islamic invaders?

You need to have an iq above room temperature to be able to notice contradictions.
>>
>>2334002
And what about Metaxas and his policy on the non-greeks in Macedonia, stop being dindu nuffins, since when is being a victim something to brag about?
>>
>>2335106
And that his mothers was a serbian princess.
>>
File: justlikeyou.jpg (249KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
justlikeyou.jpg
249KB, 960x960px
>>2335129
>And that his mothers was a serbian princess.

They don't care, or believe it i think, but they believe that they are direct descendants of the Illyrians so they are no strangers to historical revisionism.

>Alexanders mother was Illyrian, that means Alexander was Albanian
>Skenderbe's mother was a Serb, Skenderbeg was a Christian, that means he was the greatest Albanian ever.

Its the iq i believe.
>>
>>2335106
Thats so funny and sad at the same time.
>>
>>2335140
There was a survey in Turkey regarding who was the most famous Turk of all time. You know who they picked? Homer.

Sad state of affairs, nations downright steal history and other nations can't do much.
>>
File: civilized.jpg (38KB, 320x271px) Image search: [Google]
civilized.jpg
38KB, 320x271px
>>2335141

Its funny, and you might think its sad, but you come live here and get jumped by a wild gang of inbred ape like manlets get beaten to a pulp or stabbed and it stops being so funny, literally nobody here has any remorse for them, if they all got gassed tomorrow i wouldn't even blink. Take a wild guess at what pic related is holding.

>>2335146

I know its ironic, coming from someone who lives in historical revisionism land aka Macedonia but i know it all too well, its because of this faux history we are taught, this faux national identity that we have chosen that we are suffering so much right and why we are so divided, most people know, deep down that we are not in anyway related with the ancient Macedonians, but some retards do believe it and its literally tearing this country apart, what with the styrofoam buildings, the cheap plastic armor, the grandeour of that history in contrast with the shit we live in today has left a tangible lack of pride, faith and a sickness in the idea of the Macedonia nation.
>>
>>2335166
I got banned once for posting that picture on /his/
>>
>>2335399

shieeeeeeet
>>
>>2325862
Why didn't Alexander conquer that little bit of Northern Anatolia?
>>
File: 1442653363333.png (536KB, 4072x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1442653363333.png
536KB, 4072x1952px
>>2335106
>nehat
Literally means carelessness, in a legal sense. Can be interpreted as manslaughter.
His full name is ISLAMIC MANSLAUGHTER
>>
>>2335166
When I say funny I meant ironic, I know what the Albanian separatists do, they stir up trouble in here in Greece as well. There was a scandal lately with Albanians getting conscripted in the Greek army and taking photographs with forming the Great Albania insignia. It's not about that, it's about the fast that people who have these views, have access to training and weapons from the country they consider enemies.
But I don't understand, why did the FYROM government, forced a policy which didn't went in parallel with people's beliefs and just downright forced it into their throats, this way isolating the country and making it the laughing stock of Europe?
FYROM is the only country which separated from Yugoslavia without a single bullet fired, they could build their economy and maybe join EU later. They basically shoot themselves in the foot but sealing the fate of the country to rubbish to at least the next 50 years.
>>
>>2335464
Literally Albanians attacked Macedonia in the end when NATO forced Serbia to retreat by continuously plumbing industrial targets in the ground.

They got cocky and tried to push further into Serbia and got btfo, then they went and tried to do the same thing in Macedonia, for no reason.
Fucking hell, the Albanian ponzi scheme collapse got ak-s into hands of Albanians over the boarder and they just kept chimping out.
Bite the hand that takes your refugees?
>>
>>2335464
>But I don't understand, why did the FYROM government, forced a policy which didn't went in parallel with people's beliefs and just downright forced it into their throats, this way isolating the country and making it the laughing stock of Europe?

Forced what? The buildings and the history stealing or the Albanians?

>FYROM is the only country which separated from Yugoslavia without a single bullet fired, they could build their economy and maybe join EU later. They basically shoot themselves in the foot but sealing the fate of the country to rubbish to at least the next 50 years.

Well we got a nice blockade in 1995, our economy shrinked because most of our goods came from Thessaloniki, then the war in 2001 further destabilized the country and the economy suffered. The government just wants to steal money, they don't care about the economy at all.
>>
bump :)
>>
>>2325789
henlo you stupid
henlo you grek
go eat a gyro u ugly
>>
>>2325840
part of Greece is also called Macedonia
also they shared a lot of culture by being next to each other
also everything Alexander's reign brought to Macedonia was also brought to Greece
>>
>>2327251
>riddled with denbts
truly Macedonia is Greek
>>
>>2326640
What's making the Arbiter unhappy here?
>>
>>2335166
Are these albanians?
>>
bump :).
>>
>>2337070
Yes
>>
>>2325639
>censoring heck
How old are you?
>>
>>2325639
How the h*ck is this /int/ bait thread still up??
>>2338396
(you)
>>
>>2339504
huh? how is this bait?
>>
>>2336547

Fucking kek
>>
>>2325847
They were Greeks who held on to original pre-Homeric rituals like eating at a table instead of on a couch.
>>
>>2339305
>not knowing this meme
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.