[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who created this artpiece and what is it called? Also, could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Who created this artpiece and what is it called?

Also, could you help me find the full resolution high quality source of this picture?
>>
>>2325255
why totruting girls get women and men wet ?
>>
>>2325260
Mongol genes.
>>
>>2325260
Probably because of misogyny.
Anyway, it doesn't get me wet, I just like the idea of this torturing device, not the girl being tortured.
>>
can anyone help me find the source?
>>
>>2325302
The device is a spanish donkey.
Go to the wiki for spanish donkey.
See a similar illustration.
Check the terms of use.
Says source "L'île des vamps".
Google it
Its a 1938 book

So I imagine the source is an old french book, if the two similar images are indeed connected.
Seems to be more about sex than torture.
>>
>>2325255
Reminds me of Farnese on the dragonslayer.
>>
File: plaatje.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
plaatje.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>2325255
It is called Spanish horse / Spaans paard here in our own local variant. Site in Dutch:
http://www.museumgouda.nl/het-gebouw/martelwerktuigenkelder-dolcel/
That piece is in my local museum. Description:
"Gestrafte soldaten worden op dit martelwerktuig gezet en door de stad getrokken. Soms worden er ook gewichten aan de voeten gehangen, waardoor het slachtoffer uiteindelijk langzaam in tweeën wordt gesneden. Het Spaanse paard dankt zijn naam aan de opstand van Nederland tegen de Spaanse overheersing."
Translation: Punished soldiers are put on this device and pulled throughout the city. In some casees eights were hung at the feet in order to slowly cut its rider in two. The name Spanish horse is due to the uprising of the netherlands against the Spanish usurpers.

Picture was added to get a glimpse of how a street would look like and its effects on such a punitive tour.
>>
Wooden horses are hardly uncommon if you're into BDSM.

>tfw you're a dude and you still find them hot
>>
>>2325361
By "that piece", do you mean the picture or a replica of the actual device?
>>
>>2325383
what kind of sexual bdsm acts are you into?

asking for a friend
>>
>>2325387
"That piece" refers to the Spanish horse device.

Also, >>2325361 "eights" should be "weights".
>>
File: wew.png (118KB, 351x416px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
118KB, 351x416px
>>2325399
All of 'em. You ran into the most fucked up person on /his/. Lucky you.
>>
>>2325421
>Primal (pray)
What is that ?
>>
>>2325421
What website is that?
and what is girl/boy?
what about switch?
and what do those percentages mean?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.