[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why there's not longer rituals of passage of age in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
why there's not longer rituals of passage of age in the west where boys become males?

why westerners think that boys having not masculinity roles is a good idea?
>>
We are oppressed by the matriarchy. Boys aren't allowed to naturally express themselves but most conform to feminine matriarchal norms. Smash the matriarchy!
>>
>>2324973
Cultural Marxism
>>
>>2324973
Because of toxic femeninity
>>
>>2324973
I think it's a natural cycle of generations
Our children or grandchildren will grow up to be good men and they'll raise good children who will raise jealous children who will raise apathetic children

Or not, manhood is not something that can always be bestowed, sometimes it is fought for, and besides, great men seldom beget great sons

In any case go fuck yourself you cuck
>>
>>2324973
I don't know about you prods but here in catholic land we've got this little thing called the sacrament of confirmation where boys and girls at the age of 14 wear their first suits and dresses, and after we get anointed by the local bishop we go home and get really fucking hammered.

From that point on we're eligible for church marriage.
>>
>>2324973
Too many false assumptions in your /pol/ post
>>
>>2325507
This.
The rituals exist, in different forms. If you're wondering where they went, you never really became a man.
>>
>>2324973
>masculinity

well spooked
>>
The Marxist's long war against God and the natural order of things.
>>
>>2324973
>tfw I never really becamea man
>>
>>2327798
t. hyper relativist retard
>>
>>2324973
Discussions of current trends and events are off topic here.
>>
Capitalism.
>>
>>2324973
In some countries males have to serve in the military once they reach a certain age, don't they? Or at least do training. I think some of them are western.
>>
You're not a man if you haven't lost your virginity
>>
>>2328006
Does that mean I am a girl:3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.