[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of giants existing in ancient times? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Brazil-Giant-Skeleton.jpg (47KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil-Giant-Skeleton.jpg
47KB, 650x366px
what do you think of giants existing in ancient times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ148YzskxQ
>>
>>2324865
even though science hasn't proven any of this, there still might be a little possibility that humans had their own megafauna.

maybe it was just short lived because giants aren't really the best survivors out there
>>
It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>2324865
They probably existed.

But I think they would have to be born in the dark, molded by it. And also they would have worn masks to hide their probable deformities, so that no one cared who they were. Their rich blood means they would have had mosquitoes following them. The size of their cranium tells us they would have the capacity to make ingenious plans. Finally, they would definitely be able to use fire.

That's my hypothesis.
>>
>>2324880
yes it mostly is but i just want to initiate a conversation.

i think even this is much better than /pol/shit i keep seeing around here
>>
>>2324884
i think they might have been really slow and required much food so they died pretty quickly and remained very scarce.
>>
These are just deformed skeletons that suffered the same genetic disorders that cause gigantism now.

Why do people think if you go back far enough humans won't have the same diseases we do now? We don't evolve that fast, baby.
>>
>>2324892
>Photoshop is now a deformitiy
>>
>>2324892
yes it could be this also.

but i think that there might have been giants in some corner of the world but they were really endangered because giants are usually pretty slow and require much food. they must have been also a very easy prey, humans are easy to kill and that giant meat must have been very tasty.
>>
>>2324890
I partially agree. The odd survivor would have been a force to be reckoned with. A veritable freak of nature, able to fight with the best outfitted warrior of his time. Even tribes venerating the bat or such thing would have threaded carefully lest they be broken.
>>
>>2324890
>>2324890
Yeah, ultimate lack of food would have become the bane of them.
>>
File: fucking baneposters.png (148KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
fucking baneposters.png
148KB, 301x287px
>>2324884
>>
>>2324906
>what is: adaptive radiation

Insular gigantism requires a niche or it won't evolve in the first place. Before the LGM, that niche was occupied by many other animals. Into the interglacial, that niche no longer existed save for a handful of sparse islands where no giant homo fossils have been discovered.

Also, humans are not easy to kill by any stretch of the imagination. A tool using human can fuck up a bear hard even if stone tools only. Most predators are smaller than bears rather than larger. The typical wolfpack would stay far the fuck away from giant humans save for carrion.

Tasty? Maybe, but hard to chew considering a giant would need strong connective tissue to hold himself up in the first place and humans do not distribute load across their back like ruminants do.
>>
File: gornaya-shoria_thumb.jpg (65KB, 514x316px) Image search: [Google]
gornaya-shoria_thumb.jpg
65KB, 514x316px
>>2324865
Those megaliths. The biggest megaliths ever stacked. Suggest the possibility of giants.
>>
File: 043-sh-1.jpg (482KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
043-sh-1.jpg
482KB, 800x529px
>>2325970
Closer shot.
>>
File: 009-sh.jpg (490KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
009-sh.jpg
490KB, 800x529px
>>2325972
And a bit more
>>
>>2325978
One more
>>
>>2325970
>>2325972
>>2325978
>>2325986
How many big guys did it take to do that?
>>
>>2325994
Many, for you.
>>
It's true.

Many archeological discoveries have been made showing giant human skeletons, giant elongated skulls and hands with 6 fingers.

The Smithsonian has a basement full of these treasures. They are quickly hidden and kept away from the public because it goes against the Darwinian narrative.

If the whole Nephilim theory turns out to be true, it would destroy the atheist belief in evolution.
>>
>>2326015

Why would it go against evolution? We have a pygmy human species.
>>
File: 1473858830191.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473858830191.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>2324890
>i think they might have been really slow and required much food so they died pretty quickly and remained very scarce.
false. women would love a big boy and sooner or later, they would have gotten pregnant from the giants
>>
>>2326015
I've heard this too but can't remember where. Source?
>>
/x/ plz go
>>
>>2326015
Source anon? I want to look into this.
>>
>>2326029
YECs believe anything disproves evolution.

Take a fat shit? Just disproved evolution guys! Fuck Darwin!

>>2326015
Fossil rabbits in the precambrian. Get on it. Can't? Stop bitching then faggot.
>>
>>2326015
What utter nonsense.
>>
>>2326041
>>2328222
>Source

His asshole.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.