[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia >began as a divided realm under Mongol submission >through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: russia_usa.png (269KB, 2000x883px) Image search: [Google]
russia_usa.png
269KB, 2000x883px
Russia
>began as a divided realm under Mongol submission
>through blood and steel overthrew Mongols and united the realm
>fought and struggled in wars with other European great powers like Sweden, Prussia or Ottomans
>expanded throughout bloody conquest, enslavement or slaughter of other nations
>strong semi-totalitarian government
>people are united in fully supporting their leader

USA
>began as a prospering colony under British rule
>waged single one actual war in its history for its independence
>thanks to its geographical position, never had to fight any wars of European measure
>most of it's success comes from contant European immigration
>democratic government that is constantly hated by half of the nation
>people are divided, always arguing and caring only about themselves

Why would anyone ever like USA? If they wouldn't be hiding on their little turf, they would be dead in a year.
>>
>>2320938
>>began as a divided realm under Mongol submission
>>through blood and steel overthrew Mongols and united the realm
>>expanded throughout bloody conquest, enslavement or slaughter of other nations
>>strong semi-totalitarian government
>>people are united in fully supporting their leader

>>waged single one """""""""""""""""actual""""""""""""""""" war in its history for its independence
>>most of it's success comes from contant European immigration
>>democratic government that is constantly hated by half of the nation
>>people are divided, always arguing and caring only about themselves
>>
If USA and Russia would be next to each other on a green field, Russia would wreck murricunts
>>
>>2320938
While I do agree with what you say about the US, how can anybody like Russia?

>strong military that is only used on tiny, economically-fucked neighbouring states
>commits war crimes, but pretends that the UN is bullying them
>high addiction, corruption and organized-crime levels, but always blames the West as the source of sodomy and filth

Fuck both the States and Russia
>>
>>2320946
Everything you memearrowed are literal historical facts
>>
>>2320954
what a stupid comment.
>>
>>2320960
Russia was united before the mongol invasion.

I'm sure that their expansion, into the Siberian wastes at least, was peaceful relatively to the times.

Debatable whether Russia is authoritarian/"semi-totalitarian". It is a moralistic state that seeks to neutralize the opposition but it seems to leave the compliant populace in peace.

"""""""""""""""""""""Actual""""""""""""""""""" war is an arbitrary classification. The US has fought multiple wars on a large scale.

It's success came from qualified migration. True, it happened to be European, since Europe was a hub of higher education in the migratory period, but especially recently the us is admitting qualified individuals of other ethnicities and benefiting from it.

The political schism is a very recent phenomenon and in factualty half the enfranchised population does not bother with voting in the US
>>
>>2320955
A smart person on /his/, how surprising.
>>
>>2320938
Because Russia doesn't have a (((media industry))) and (((Hollywood))) that actively try to undermine Russian interests. Putin kills off anti-Russian journalists, Trump just shitposts them on twitter, although admittedly that alone is a marked improvement over Obama.

Also daily reminder that freedom of the press was a catastrophic mistake.
>>
>>2321030
>I'm sure that their expansion, into the Siberian wastes at least, was peaceful relatively to the times.
What are you smoking man?
>>
>>2321074
I haven't studied this period any further than [spoiler]Europa Universalis IV[/spoiler] but I assume that the northernmost swathe of the country wasn't populated enough for bloody conquest to take place in
>>
>>2321125
I haven't studied that period or location either but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Siberia#Massacres_of_indigenous_peoples
Not trying to be mean or offend you but you should not take paradox to their word as far as historical realism goes.
>>
These are the kinds of threads, and the religion threads are what really demonstrate how shitty /his/ is.
>>
>>2320938
...and as anon here demonstrates, democratic republics just fucking work.
>>
>>2320954
https://youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
>>
>>2321142
Agreed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.