[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, some albanian guy just talked to me about politics and claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: map-serbia.png (48KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
map-serbia.png
48KB, 270x270px
so, some albanian guy just talked to me about politics and claimed that serbs have nothing to do with the ancient serbs (pre-ottoman occupation) culturally or ethnically and that serbian nationalism, along with fake serbian history was created by the communists. serbs are allegedly a mix of all ethnicities who rebelled against the ottomans, but they preserve the orthodox variant of the ottoman culture.

how likely is this? are there any sources to confirm it?
>>
>>2318195
It's like pot calling the kettle black. All Balkan nations have their own wewuzisms to hide the fact they all eat oriental food and listen to oriental music.
>>
>>2318195
>serbs have nothing to do with the ancient serbs culturally or ethnically
Ancient Serbs are ethically the same as Modern serbs but they do have a different culture.
>serbian nationalism, along with fake serbian history was created by the communists.
not lies,however overexaturating(for example i had a argument about some battle and old schools claimed 15 000 people died but in reality 3500 people died)and influence of folklore in history.
>serbs are allegedly a mix of all ethnicities who rebelled against the ottomans, but they preserve the orthodox variant of the ottoman culture.
there are mixes of ethnicities around the Danube,but other than that most of Serbia is pure.
Some Serbian Guy from 4chan,out.
>>
>>2318195
>some albanian guy
Well, there's the problem. Albanians are not people.

t. Swede with Shiptar gf
>>
>>2318195
This is why you don't listen to Albanians OP
>>
>>2318195
That's nonsense.

Don't learn Balkan history from random Balkan people. Most of them are bullshitting. If you're actually interested, go read. t. Croat
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.