[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>France's original name was Frankland How will frogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Chlodwig I..jpg (67KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chlodwig I..jpg
67KB, 386x600px
>France's original name was Frankland
How will frogs ever recover?
>>
>>2316191
We(French) are the Franks

>It is said that Northmen of a beauty and size of body never seen among the Frankish people were killed in this battle.
Einhard, Annals of Fulda, Year of our Lord 884

>The origin of the Franks is due to these events. They had Priam as their first king. It is writtenin books of history how afterwards they had Frigas as king. After this, they divided into two parts. One part went to Macedonia and they are called Macedonians after the people by whom they were received and the region of Macedonia. They had been invited to give assistance to the Macedonians, who were being overwhelmed by neighbouring peoples. Afterwards when united with that people, they gave birth to a great many offspring and from that stock the Macedonians were made into the strongest of fighters. In the future, in the days of King Phyliphy [Philip] and his son Alexander, report confirms what kind of courage they possessed. For the other part, which advanced from Frigia [Phrygia], had been deceived by the fraud of Olexo [Ulysses] and, though not taken captive, had nevertheless been cast out from there. Wandering through many regions with their wives and children they chose from amongst themselves a king by the name of Francio; from him they are called Franks. Francio, it is said, was very strong in war, and for a long time fought with a great many peoples, but in the end, after devastating part of Asia, he entered Europe and settled between the Rhine or the Danube and the sea.
Fredegar, History of the Franks, II, 4-5

The founding of Troy happens to coincide exactly with the time the first galleys were made. Considering the early foundation of Troy, the most likely of the two Indo-European paternal haplogroups would be R1b-M269 or L23.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

3. Haplogroup M269 in West-Europe
In the north of France, haplotype frequencies vary between 39% in Paris and 47% in Lille
http://file.scirp.org/pdf/AA_2015020314480042.pdf
>>
File: R1B-M269.png (64KB, 697x738px) Image search: [Google]
R1B-M269.png
64KB, 697x738px
>>2316977
Still me
>>
>>2316983
>King Phyliphy
NOUS
>>
>>2316993
NOUS ÉTIONS ROIS ET LA MERDE!
>>
File: SOMMES.png (10KB, 518x317px) Image search: [Google]
SOMMES.png
10KB, 518x317px
>>2316993
SOMMES
>>
>>2316191
>Germany's original name was the
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
How will the krauts ever recover?
>>
>>2316191
it was Gallia actually
>>
File: franks.png (266KB, 473x672px) Image search: [Google]
franks.png
266KB, 473x672px
>>2316191
that was Gaul, actually

>mfw a dirty Gallo-Roman Frenchman tries to claim the Franks as their own
>>
>>2316977
>Franks are one tribe who migrated to France
>They contributed most to the gene pool
I'd say you all are more Gaullish than Frankish
>>
>>2317318
It's as if the Frankish Empire spanned from France to modern day Germany
>>
If France isnt the successor state to Charlemagne's empire, then why did his first born inherit the western side of his territory which then later became France ?
>>
>>2316977
The Franks were on some serious WE WUZ back then, claiming to be Israelites, Trojans, and Macedonians all at once.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.